Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i totally agree with u ankita di....u all know how to make a small thing a big issue right?? u all r discussing/bashing/arguing on d same topic!! 
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

bienvenueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. on peut parler francais wen sendin scrapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

english......! people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey i guess now we know officially why the BD's were used...i guess all the misconceptions are cleared..!
Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago
silver. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i really like your post Sweet_chilly and i almost agree with everything! And half of this topic is more like a warzone πŸ˜† I'm not a big fan of gurmeet but he is hardworking and a very decent guy, and yes, his public display of his fiance and his personal life is more than just annoying, but again, it's my point of view.
Of course this has almost NOTHING to do with what you wrote in the topic but someone brought it in.

I have to disagree a bit with Ankita_88 ,
You see, that comment that was made my DB was not a particularly 'nice' comment. Just goes on to show... i'd rather not say, don't want to be hated by people here :)
But anyway, like i was saying, if that statement posted IS true, then i don't think what she said can be discussed in anymore of a civilised manner. They did not bash, they merely opposed it and i think they were right -assuming  by the fact that she really said it.
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

oh oh you are discussing????isn't it???in a very dignified manner and civilised manner.... isn't it???

unfortunately many members will not think this....coz its not criticize its simply MAKING  FUN OF A PERSON .....and you are calling it CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...!!!!!Duuuuuuhhh!!!!!!aajkal GF mein CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ke meaning hi badal chuke hain !!!!!!πŸ‘

Unfortunately many members are thinking your reply to this @ adhuri daastan is little bit loud and harsh.😊 
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorryy 4 being rude..........but kaun pagal hai jo GC ko unprofessional bol rha hai......😑..........i mean common yaar.....how can u be so inhuman....they work 4 us day n night.......widout even having proper sleep.....jst to entertain us....n still ppl r being so ridiculous n inhuman.......every1 is upset wid the BDs but those who r true fans understand dat this isnt abt being uncomfortable.......there r lot many problems in ones life.....if GC was uncomfortable then he wud have not done soooooooooooo many intimate scenes before jst to please our eyes!!!!!..........plzzz guyss thand rakho......bande ki apni life mein bhi kafi kuchh problems ho sakti hain.....he is gonna be back soon!!!!!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happygolucky

Unfortunately many members are thinking your reply to this @ adhuri daastan is little bit loud and harsh.😊 

if the meanin of constructive criticism has changed why do some have a problem wiz wat adhuri dastana wrote?.πŸ˜†

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreeee yaar i m so hurt yaar jab mere GC ko koi kuch kahe😑
oooooo thumbnail
seriously whenever something unwanted happens in geet people starts blaming Gurmeet! its so rude ....even after giving so many beautiful moments why do people have to say Gurmeets nt comfortable nd all.......y do people want to see i dont gt it!!!!

i just love Gurmeet!!!! he is the best...wish him all the luck!!!!!
archie.111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
baba gurmeet chaudhary ki jai ho 🀒