Are you really a fan of Gurmeet??:Mod's note PG21

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've read so many posts that how they are angry at todays episode coz of the use of body doubles..how GC n DD are both unproffessional,guru is not comfortable doing intimate scenes..and god knows wat...

Let me all remind you that GC n DD have both done many intimate scenes before without BD'S..(RTM sequence,SR)etc...and wen there has been the use of BD's it's always if the actors are not present due t some reasons like wen GC was ill..BD's were used...dont forget even Annie's BD was used in the last two episodes with scenes at the khurana mansion..

Hpw do u know that Gurmeet is not comfortable doing the intimate scenes...havent u seen him do all such romantic scenes with absolute perfection..Y is it that ppl cant stand an episode or two with the use of BD's....it's a daily show and problems occur...why do ppl always have to complain about each and everything...

Whether it be IF or FB..there are silly posts on these topics...Have u noticed how GEET in FB has got cranky..well i dont blame him 😆if u have to deal with such posts everyday with so called fans who act as they know better then PH's..

Am sorry if i hurt anyone but i felt like conveying my views...Coz members were personally attacking GC which i cant stand..am not a moral brigader..just a frustated fan😆

Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
im sure he is fine with doind intimate scene..what is irritating me is the use of Body Double in such Golden Moments! ARRRGHH 

Its plain unprofessional behavior from the whole Geets Team- that inculdes everyone!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i so agree...

i mean calling a person who works his ass off so that we are pleased to see him on screen as "unprofessional" only because 3 episodes we have to see bd's is very cruel...

am a true fan of geet, maan, gurmeet and dhrashti... and i know they put in all the efforts to make us happy...
i love them for being amazing human beings and extraordinary actors...
summi16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This BD's came after that woman came back. I don't understand why he is accepting roles with other actresses. Tonight episode full of BD's. not even one single scene with both of them. And have you seen the precap. He is caressing his own fingers in his lips. Pls spare us
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: summi16

This BD's came after that woman came back. I don't understand why he is accepting roles with other actresses. Tonight episode full of BD's. not even one single scene with both of them. And have you seen the precap. He is caressing his own fingers in his lips. Pls spare us

If you are not a GC fan, that is fine. But do not post such derogatory comments about him. First of all it is not his hands. Go and look at the suhaag raat scene and you will know how his hands look. And he is perfectly entitled to take off from work if he wants to . If the PH has no problem, why do you have a problem with that. If you work, do you take off or not? Do you never take off from work for your family? If you say yes to these questions, i rest my case.

I know you are a DD fan, but  all GC fans do not post negative comments about DD on this forum. So please respect other fans as well.
Kay
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They used BD's coz the actors were on leave coz of Republic day.!!!and i dont think that was GC's finger...coz i can recognize gurmeets hand from anywhere😆
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well most people are NOT fans of gurmeet but of maan... these people are disappointed that the actor is nothing like his on screen character... apparently being a damn good and convincing actor is a crime... and it is a bigger crime that the actor is not in love with his leading lady but with someone else... 
about the BD's... every show has them... and that too much more frequently than what is shown here... it's not possible to always schedule the actors together... both GC and DD's BD's were used... but obviously only GC will be blamed.. actually anything wrong with the show seems to be GC's fault... 
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

😆 no they had used BD before the lady came back too..so not to blame the 'unmentioned' person but ya the precap was hilarious! Gosh height of unprofessional ism 
summi16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But I'm sure it's not Drashti's hand. Hello darling we are all friends, aren't we. So if I offend you I'm sorry. You are 1000 times correct. I am not a Gurmeet fan and I never will be. But when I see BD's, its like a 'big slap' on my face.

sumi
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveeee the post!!
I'm tried of people complaining.
I don't know why people forget that cvs and actors r also HUMANS.
They also need time for themselves LIKE ALL OF US!