Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

i dont mind all the highlight they get for their dance but this stupid love show is getting a bit too much... whenever ankita does somethin sushant has to appear and viceversa.. come on its just a show not their home ... act professionally ... ufff 🀒

Ok,first of all,on what basis is this not professional?Are they not doing their job of dancing right there?Did not see them compromising on it in anyway.Why accuse them of something they did not do?

And they gave hugs and spoke warmly of each otherπŸ˜•wat u want,purdah system🀣
Why shud it annoy anybody if any couple gives hugs and smiles,and pats and chatsπŸ˜•

The channel introduced them as a couple and shows them as one.The channel as well as the forum itself runs bcoz of different fans.Wat do u expect the reaction to be?90% of those who watch the show definitely do not know strict technicalities of dancing and everybody is watching for the variety of feel good factors.Introducing harsh comments on those very feel good factors will boomerang,to say the least.
I do not see any reason in cricising any of the contestants for anything that is not related to performance.They are real life ppl with lives you know.Then no point saying dont criticise real life ppl on forum as well.What goes for the goose goes for the gander too.

i did not accuse sushita first of all

im not annoyed with their hugs LMAO im annoyed with the love topic goin on

and if they bring personal life on screen then for sure itll be discussed .. thts why im sayin channel should keep their personal lifes off screen ..
-desigirl- thumbnail

I guess sense would seem like  nonsense to you as the nonsense started with the damn topic.  We are here to enjoy the show and if that includes seeing some sushita moments, big flipping deal.  Close your eyes or flip the channel.  You see how simple your problem is solved.

Peace out.  we can go on and on and I have the time to do it now but I solved your problem.

stop bein so insensitive
if one shares their opinion the other one can contradict them but not shut their mouths gosh
realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_salman

stop bein so insensitive
if one shares their opinion the other one can contradict them but not shut their mouths gosh

And Ms. Salman, you try to be more sensitive before opening unnecessary threads.  Find solutions for your problems before making them public.

Edited by realitytv - 13 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
lol you just avoid if u dont like it:)
realitytv thumbnail

lol you just avoid if u dont like it:)

ToucheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if you dont like them displaying their love then dont look at it.  But I will be in your face when it comes to personal criticism of celebs, especially sushita.
-desigirl- thumbnail

ToucheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if you dont like them displaying their love then dont look at it.  But I will be in your face when it comes to personal criticism of celebs, especially sushita.

im not gonna look at it but im gonna say wht i think :)
get ur facts right cuz i crticisized the channel not sushita
realitytv thumbnail

im not gonna look at it but im gonna say wht i think :)
get ur facts right cuz i crticisized the channel not sushita

Okay you must be a genius to talk about things that you are not aware of.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You see why i said the topic was nonsense. 

i dont mind all the highlight they get for their dance but this stupid love show is getting a bit too much... whenever ankita does somethin sushant has to appear and viceversa.. come on its just a show not their home ... act professionally ... ufff

That editing you did after does not absolve you from the above statement.

Peace out. 
-desigirl- thumbnail
the reason i did not delete tht line is to realize tht i didnt say it correcltty

if u read my posts on others pages i did say sorry i did not express it right ,, and thts why i edited it right after tht line

so stop pickin on things just for the sake of it

and im done
realitytv thumbnail
Ms. Salman the evidence is there in the beginning.  If you think I am picking it is because you give me reasons to.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Like someone mentioned above, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. You stop picking on SUSHSITA.  It is more annoying than their bloody love displays.

Get a life and stop the nonsense.  You are obviously a salman supporter, open theads daily for him and yana.  Why waste, I guess your precious time, on Sushita.  They have enough fans to do their bidding.

PEACE OUT MS SALMAN.πŸ˜ƒ

-desigirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitytv

Ms. Salman the evidence is there in the beginning.  If you think I am picking it is because you give me reasons to.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Like someone mentioned above, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. You stop picking on SUSHSITA.  It is more annoying than their bloody love displays.

Get a life and stop the nonsense.  You are obviously a salman supporter, open theads daily for him and yana.  Why waste, I guess your precious time, on Sushita.  They have enough fans to do their bidding.

PEACE OUT MS SALMAN.πŸ˜ƒ

im gonna do wht i want you aint need to tell me lol
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next