Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i ws thinkin da same taz....🀣 thought sushita fans would murder ekta for da post....

aww ..  πŸ˜†c'mon nadz .. you visit the PR forum na .. everyone has some 10 different opinions on every topic there ... still the mods have never found the need to close the topic there..bcuz things have never gotten out of hand ...if there was a murder committed everytime , the PR forum would resemble a graveyard by now .. 🀣
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Red_eyes thumbnail
U r right sometimes it looks gud but not all da time
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

aww ..  πŸ˜†c'mon nadz .. you visit the PR forum na .. everyone has some 10 different opinions on every topic there ... still the mods have never found the need to close the topic there..bcuz things have never gotten out of hand ...if there was a murder committed everytime , the PR forum would resemble a graveyard by now .. 🀣

Agree with Lunza completely. PR forum is synonymous with debates and endless discussions.

But I've made all my best friends there only. Some of them had and still have views diametrically opposite to mine and still we became very close there πŸ˜†

There are never threads closed or personal attacks made. Everyone respects others POV- I'm so proud of our PR forum- kala tika to that place and the attitude of the members there. <3

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i knowww jaana... but seriously i thought dis thread will turn into a war zone but im happy dat everybody respects each other's pov πŸ˜³

agree with ur words above πŸ€£

lunza thumbnail
^^ yup , niki , one more thing which i have noticed is , when things get heated up , people either apologize quickly , or if they strongly feel they are right and dont need to apologize .. they sort of just let things go , and dont visit that particular thread .. the mods dont even need to step in ...
i find everyone very mature in the PR forum...
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

arey yaar .. tu har bar mujhe galat samaj thi hain ... bap reee i need to think other ways of typin now πŸ˜†
when i said blind support i meant it in general .. u guys have nver been like tht but there are many ppl which no matter wht u tell them they keep insistin tht their one line reply is a fact and no argues ...
this is gettin out of topic but in previous weeks there were useless topics opened ... some about salman with NO logic explanation so of curs fans are gonna jump on such ppl😑

by this thread wht i wanted to say tht this sushita highlight needs to stop .. and if in any case this would have been related to salman i would have said the same .. it gets irritatin to see sony doin such crap .. im really furious with their shiity work .. whether its about elimination or these TRP things

even all this salman and yaana datin is annoyin.. channel knows its not true yet they INSIST INSIST AND INSIST .... god they both have their personal and professional lifes .. uff sony🀒

consequences ..yes thts a consequence lol .. i dont mind ppl replyin posts with an opposite opinion as long as they have their reasons for it -- here comes again the blind support ... not referring to anyone here .. this forum needs extra clarification lol

lunza thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_salman

arre , thats why i said "correct me if i am wrong" taaki mein galat na samjhu πŸ˜› .. and these one line posts irritate me too .. especially when they are accusations .. I mean , people just post and run away .. never bother to reply back ...
lol.. u never need to worry about one line posts from us , we LOVE TYPING LOONNNNGGGG POSTS ..🀣 .. think you would have noticed that by now ? πŸ˜†
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago

realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reading about Sushant and Ankita every other second is more flipping annoying than seeing and loving them on TV. 

People are really bored and idle to be making them a case study..😲😲  I am sure they aint making you guys theirs. Ankita is not fair in complexion, bringing her back was not fair.  W*F!!!!!! Get this in your skulls, LIFE IS NOT FAIR AND SHE IS BACK FOR NOW.

Mods need to really monitor and close such repetitive and useless topics.  

It was all good for some of the same who are commenting when they were linking him with Mukti in ZND. 

Peace out and get a flipping life.
-desigirl- thumbnail

exaclty

as long as one sticks to their opinion and replies to others i respect it cuz they have thier reasons for it so no issues
but one line reply and leave .. uff tht gets on my nerves
-desigirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitytv

Reading about Sushant and Ankita every other second is more flipping annoying than seeing and loving them on TV. 

People are really bored and idle to be making them a case study..😲😲  I am sure they aint making you guys theirs. Ankita is not fair in complexion, bringing her back was not fair.  W*F!!!!!! Get this in your skulls, LIFE IS NOT FAIR AND SHE IS BACK FOR NOW.

Mods need to really monitor and close such repetitive and useless topics.  

It was all good for some of the same who are commenting when they were linking him with Mukti in ZND. 

Peace out and get a flipping life.

thts why forums are made for
i think ur in the wrong place πŸ˜†