-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay first of all no offence to their fans ... but honestly dont you all think its getting a bit too much all this on screen love and highlight they get cuz of it

i dont mind all the highlight they get for their dance but this stupid love show is getting a bit too much... whenever ankita does somethin sushant has to appear and viceversa.. come on its just a show not their home ... act professionally ... ufff 🤢

EDIT ... i forgot to say this .. i DID NOT blame sushita for this ... maybe channel is doing this yes .. and if thts the case channel should take them as two contestants and not a couple in jhalak
Edited by ekta_salman - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail

Really is it that annoying I equally feel annoying when Mona pulls Salman-Yana leg saying both are dating and also  when these Ragini-Krushna act comes. I think you are rite these JDJ people should more concentrate on dancing than personal life.

What bad things did either of them show on live in TV did they both kiss or what did both do to be done in home not to be showed on tv? ðŸ˜•

If they are being showed too much then I guess we should camera person uff these channel people what all to make sure TRP to rise. 

No offense to any one.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arre , the hosts tease them , the judges tease them .... and camera keeps panning on their faces for their "reactions" in the hawa mahal everytime one finishes performing .. What are they supposed to do , not act like a normal couple , or not sit together in the hawa mahal ?
And if you notice in the episode when sushant did locking and popping , there was none of their "love and romance" bits shown .. why ? bcuz there was none of the usual teasing by judges , hosts ..
so "blame" the channel and JDJ house for focussing excessively on them ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nisha , i agree ... the hosts went overboard especially in the "teen ka tadka " episodes ... not blaming sumit and mona here .. they are probably told to do all this ..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was all showed during the initial stage of the show cos maybe to make dem more habituated to people but afterwards i think dey gradually decreased i think frm TKT episode..

yup JDJ should show only dance and not personal lives just lke Yana-salman are dating each other or sushita or Rags-Krushna etc..
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL i remember alot of people had  an issue with Karan and Kritika's love story being shown everywhere when they were both on zaara nachke dikha but if honestly didnt bother me since i love the jodi. 

and to be honest i guess since im not a PR fan it does bug me a tad to see there prem ki kahani but if u look at it thru a fans view i think they enjoy the Awww moments.

i know its a dance show but ehhh what can one do there are bigger things that annoys me about the show lol.
okay , i dont understand the point you are trying to make.
are you saying that sushant shouldnt react to anything ankita does? or that Sony shouldnt bother telecasting the reactions or the interactions between them? and HOW are sushita (i hope you are reffering to them, not the channel) not acting professionally? despite saying they support each other, sushita havent asked VOTES for each others, never cribbed about the others marks, never gone out of the way to support each other. sushant was upset that anki was eliminated and happy when she came back, but he NEVER cried foul, or such news never made it to the media. so in your opnion, HOW should THEY ACT?

i think that editing has a lot to do with HOW some scenes are potrayed. another thing is that they are best friends who spend pratically 24 hours a day together between shoots of both PR and JDJ, so interactions are bound to happen.

and other contestants mainly salyana, get the same interactions ( not off late, as they got eliminated) but mona, sumeet, malaika HAVE always commented on their chemistry and anything yana does is like "ooohh, look they are a couple, something is going on". 

and sushita are in JDJ together so that sony can use them for TRPS.its not vulgar, there is honest camaradie between ALL contestsants, hosts and judges. 
 i think Sushita have taken care to always appear decent and NOT make it look like they are a couple. they make it look like they are BEST FRIENDS and that if we interpret anything to it, its the viewers choice.if you notice the moments, many times sushant/ankita is not there due to PR shooting. its the power of editing that makes all the impact. 
the hugs, of the ending credits yesterday was after a long time, and that too cuz of ankita's comeback.

i DONT think they are overdoing it, for some time, ankita wasnt called to comment on sushants performance, vice-versa. 
that said, ONE of the MAIN attractions of JDJ is sushita, and its been that way since DAY 1. so, no point cribbing.
again, no offense intended. just my POV.😃
Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Really is it that annoying I equally feel annoying when Mona pulls Salman-Yana leg saying both are dating and also  when these Ragini-Krushna act comes. I think you are rite these JDJ people should more concentrate on dancing than personal life.

What bad things did either of them show on live in TV did they both kiss or what did both do to be done in home not to be showed on tv? ðŸ˜•

If they are being showed too much then I guess we should camera person uff these channel people what all to make sure TRP to rise. 

No offense to any one.

yes it is tht annoyin .. first it was ok but now it looks like both cannot survive without each other .. esp sushant
im not blamin sushita .. maybe channel is doin all this🤢

yeh u right even salman and yaana datin thingy is irritatin ... but thts soemthing else ... channel knows its not true yet they keep insistin on it 🤢

krushna and ragini highlight isnt annoyin lol tht doesnt show up half as time as sushitas love appears

LMAO ur takin it out of sense now .. when i said home i meant they should keep all the dating personal and act as contestants in jhalak .. not always askin how sushant how did u like ankitas dance and blah blah🤢

u right .. i never blamed sushita i just said its irritatin .. stupid channel

-desigirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LOL i remember alot of people had  an issue with Karan and Kritika's love story being shown everywhere when they were both on zaara nachke dikha but if honestly didnt bother me since i love the jodi. 

and to be honest i guess since im not a PR fan it does bug me a tad to see there prem ki kahani but if u look at it thru a fans view i think they enjoy the Awww moments.

i know its a dance show but ehhh what can one do there are bigger things that annoys me about the show lol.

karan and kritika were okay tas ... me not being their fans it never bothered me and it wasnt given so much importance as now sushita are given in jhalak
dont ya think sushita is gettin a bit too much .. first it was ok but now ufff
karan and kritika didnt have all these highlights
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ekta_salman

Okay first of all no offence to their fans ... but honestly dont you all think its getting a bit too much all this on screen love and highlight they get cuz of it

i dont mind all the highlight they get for their dance but this stupid love show is getting a bit too much... whenever ankita does somethin sushant has to appear and viceversa.. come on its just a show not their home ... act professionally ... ufff 🤢

It's the channel who zooms into Sushant's face every time Anki's performance or comments are shown and vice-versa, and pays minute details to anything they do. It is the hosts who tease them about it and earlier even used to call them up to comment on each others performances. Sushant-Ankita pretty much behave normally. They hug (even Chang hugs Shampa and other contestants hug each other) and fight and behave normally- but the channel highlights it more than others to cash in on the rumours of them dating and grab eyeballs- thus making their 'love story' too evident, when their own focus is solely on being there for dancing and they act pretty much professionally only.

In short, I don't really blame them a lot,  I blame the channel for highlighting their 'love story' so much and sort of taking the focus away from their dancing. Sushant Ankita are behaving normally. When Anki got back, Salman hugged her too, but only Sushant's hug was shown with more focus. Similarly only Sushant's expressions were shown during her wild card entry, not others.

But yes, Sushita should have put their foot down in the beginning episodes itself and told the channel that don't tease us so much. Maybe they did, and that is why the constant teasing has stopped.