Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For me I think ther eis something going on between the two - Ranbir & Kat.

I hardly believes these articles after hearing what Ajay had to say something like this at KWK - "When I read the news in nespaper. I know that these ar enot true and also know that these are planted byt sources to promote movies or themselves". KAran Johar also agreed with im by saying we know who all those people are. News are being fabricated by PRs.

But guess was confirmed when I saw Kat's sister make her red-carpet debut with Ranbir's VERY close friend, director of WUS.
Katrina did not evade tax confirmed by the officials

priyanka to pay I-T on Rs 6 crore transactions

C Unnikrishnan & Bharati Dubey, TNN, Feb 3, 2011, 12.44am IST
Tags:Priyanka Chopra|Katrina Kaif|Income-Tax|Atul Kasbekar
MUMBAI: Actress Priyanka Chopra and photographer Atul Kasbekar will pay income tax on some undisclosed transactions. Priyanka will pay tax on Rs 6 crore of cash transactions and Kasbekar on a Rs 4-crore gift, a senior Income-Tax official said. 

Income-tax officials raided them and actress Katrina Kaif on January 24. Katrina did not evade tax, the official said.

I-T officials said Priyanka had declared all investments and assets but the tax is charged on the cash payments made. 
Tax officials found papers from her mother Madhu Chopra's office mentioning details of Priyanka's cash payments in these investments. ( Read: I-T seals Katrina, Priyanka's lockers )

Kasbekar, who owns a celebrity management company, Bling, received a gift. This is exempt from tax only if a relative presents it. A relative is defined in the Income Tax Act. 

''We will not spare anyone, that's the message we wanted to convey,'' said an income tax official. On Wednesday, Priyanka's spokesperson said: "We will cooperate fully with the investigations and will abide by all requirements of the authorities as and when required.''

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Priyanka-to-pay-I-T-on-Rs-6-crore-transactions/articleshow/7414866.cms

Edited by -Crystal- - 13 years ago
Good for Kat she didnt evade taxes. I'm not going to compliment her because its something you have to do. Paying tax is not like doing charity, it is not an option. You have to do it, period.

However it does sound off why would she then say 'I'm a british citizen and I dont have to pay taxes.'

A hogwash perhaps?
I heard some days ago that the IT raid does this every jan and feb every year and that its not something new.

does anyone know about that or is this the first time ever which such a thing happened?
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay!! I knew this crap was false!! Go Katty😳
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

NEAR MISS

UPALA KBR

RANBIR ESCAPED BEING CAUGHT AT KATRINA'S HOUSE; AS HE LEFT JUST BEFORE THE IT OFFICIALS CAME KNOCKING. PS: Just goes to show' timing is everything

While Shahid Kapoor was found in Priyanka Chopra's flat the morning of the IT raids ( January 24), Ranbir Kapoor escaped being caught at girlfriend Katrina Kaif's flat, as he left a couple of hours before the IT officials arrived.

Roz ki baat hai Says a source in Bandra, " Apparently, Ranbir and Katrina have been meeting almost every night at her place after he finishes his workouts at a gym nearby. That night too ( the night before the raids on January 23), RK came over a little after 10 pm and spent some time with her." According to the Bandra source, the Kapoor lad was with Kat till 4 am in the morning.

" He has been out of town for almost two months so the couple caught up on lost time.

They were together till the wee hours of the morning when finally Ranbir left, as he wanted to go home and freshen up.

The IT officials came to Kat's home at around 6 am." Lucky escape The source feels that Ranbir is lucky to have left earlier or he too would have been caught with Katrina like Shaks was with PC when the IT officials arrived. " He escaped by the skin of his teeth and it's what RK has been telling close friends and family." However, the source adds that in the last couple of few weeks, Kapoor and Kaif have become more open in their feelings towards each other. " They were spotted at a suburban restaurant today and appeared quite comfortable to be seen in each other's company. They feel it's time to come clean about their relationship and don't mind being spotted together." Ranbir and Katrina remained unavailable for comment.

🤣🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱🥱
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hadh hay... shahid wuz at pc's flat n bir wuz here.. *yawnns* dun they hav their own house..=/* mediaaaa... mediaaa*
🤣 🐷
seema.arb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
His father was very proud of his ways with women in his KWK episode, little wonder the son turns out like that