Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

If anyone understood this.. please let me know.. Confused abt the kid growing up without a father part.. 🤣

She is sleeping around with Ranbir & maybe more but doesnt see her self married to him in two years bc he is not father material 
did i just understand katrina ðŸ¤“
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sick of hearing about ranbir-katrina.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qwww

Seriously he comes across as a use and throwoops move on  type . This going just by what he has said so far. Bada kameena nikla asliyat mein.😆I guess its in the Kapoor genes. Blame iton heredity.  Atleast he is a good actor.

After the Khans.... Ranbir is one guy I like to watch on screen....
and initially when he started out I thought he will turn out different than the Kapoor men image we had .... but looks like the genes are still intact...
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with Kat...if someone had seen him it would have been reported THAT day! Not ten days later LOL
sheee thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor had a narrow escape….

Recently, during the surprise visit by the IT officials to Katrina Kaif's home, it is heard that Ranbir Kapoor had a narrow escape of being caught at girlfriend Katrina Kaif's flat, as he left a couple of hours before the IT officials arrived.

Says a source in Bandra, "Apparently, Ranbir and Katrina have been meeting almost every night at her place after he finishes his workouts at a gym nearby. That night too (the night before the raids on January 23), RK came over a little after 10 pm and spent some time with her."

If sources are to believed, the Kapoor lad was with his lady love till 4 am in the morning.
"He has been out of town for almost two months so the couple caught up on lost time.
They were together till the wee hours of the morning when finally Ranbir left, as he wanted to go home and freshen up. The IT officials came to Kat's home at around 6 am," added the source.

However,since now the couple has become more open about their feelings towards each other, We feel everything is fair in love and war…

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know what I dont give a bollocks because I am literally drained out of hearing Ranbir - Katrina love story it's annoying now.

Not to offend anyone by the way, it's just this IT Raid has been dragging on and on and on and on🤣
theprince thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheee

I'm sick of hearing about ranbir-katrina.

Thats what iam saying and i think its avery cheap publicity
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: theprince

Thats what iam saying and i think its avery cheap publicity

Publicity ke liye kuch bhi ho sakta hai🤣
Good strategy Kat's PR team- Keep the focus away from tax evasion and suddenly someone who hates talking about her relationships is all over the town for the same.

Just shows how manipulative all of the Bolly stars are. Dont believe everything you read.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is still going on with different versions