Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lalixlily

Thanks to the IT raid we happen to know who sleeps with whom among BW celebs...More IT raids please!!!

how shweet RanKat having fun in bed ^^

LOL.. the gossips columnists should dress up as IT folks..
๐Ÿ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Relda

Chalo.. nice to know that if Katrina were a non-cheater you wouldn't hate on her or wish "death" on her. I had thought otherwise.

Don't take it seriously. wishing someone dead in anger is not such a big deal. no one die because of a wish.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And another insider Khabar.. and this news is being talked about in hush hush tones.... Lets see if it comes out in the tabloids..... 
Apparently Ranbir was tipped about the raid just before it happened and he kiskoed from the place.... Looks like he did not want to be caught in his chaddis...๐Ÿ˜‰.

Hmmm... Very bad Ranbir... A friend in need is a friend indeed...and you dont look like one.. .   

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranbir has under-cover agents working for him? Cool. Priyanka must be kicking Shahid in his shins for being so unenterprising.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Content Removed

print

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

And another insider Khabar.. and this news is being talked about in hush hush tones.... Lets see if it comes out in the tabloids..... 

Apparently Ranbir was tipped about the raid just before it happened and he kiskoed from the place.... Looks like he did not want to be caught in his chaddis...๐Ÿ˜‰.

Hmmm... Very bad Ranbir... A friend in need is a friend indeed...and you dont look like one.. .   

Apni toh naaiya hai papa ke bharose..  perhaps papa the great tipped him off..๐Ÿ˜†
Of course she'll deny...even naked with him under the bed's sheets and MM phoographers she'll deny....
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Seriously he comes across as a use and throwoops move on  type . This going just by what he has said so far. Bada kameena nikla asliyat mein.๐Ÿ˜†I guess its in the Kapoor genes. Blame iton heredity.  Atleast he is a good actor.

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

"Do I see myself married in two years? I don't really know. I think by the time I'm around 33, I should be having kids. But you can't plan it. I do want to get married, but do I want to have a child grow up without a father? No. I think you need more security," says the actor in an interview in the February issue of men's magazine, GQ.

If anyone understood this.. please let me know.. Confused abt the kid growing up without a father part.. ๐Ÿคฃ
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlily

Of course she'll deny...even naked with him under the bed's sheets and MM phoographers she'll deny....

yeah is she mad to accept this. But kuch toh ho raha hai. I think Salman's beneveloent umbrella has been  removed. I always wondered how this girl managed to stay out of the news given her rather colorful history.