Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
annie yeah mon performances were better to watch... Sushant waa good i felt sad actually even he was not in state to speak anything....its actually terrible...if parents r not with u...it really is yeah remind of arjun...he is taking care of his family...he is prof enough if someone find him kid he not but he is happy type guy which at present that too lost he just behaving plain mature thats it....Whatever he behaving bcoz he can't...if it was in his hands he would be more quite if it is allowed in his work...

As for jdj i liked yana perfermance in mon epi....it was damn good.....concept was too good how it was show specially last part awesummmm...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: myownarea

Arjun is misunderstood quite a lot and many times he himself created that image LOL at other times others thopofied that image on him 😆..uska bachnega bas ek hi rastha hai 😆

Yeah...half toh he himself tried to created.....some by people awiye awiye lolzzz
Now again he trying but ho nahi raha hai....how even happen woh khud bhi nahi chahte ho aise...& still trying.....
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh that reminds me  I saw band baaja barat again with my mom and his cousins n all..it was fun :)

though i dont like feeling so ill now LOL..what the hell man, wasnt i supposed to get well by this weekend :(

@Arjun yeah Tanu..he isnt even trying to look happy half the time..

hiya mou 🤗
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Main aagayi......... pata nahi kitni der rahungi.............office main kaam itna zyafa hogaya ki simaag kharab ho raha hai.............anyways...........

I saw the episode on YT...... ( arjun parts)........... his intro on the cycle was nice.......... but that girl....... OMG............. i hated her shouting and screaming and above all.......... CRYING............
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mou and Deepti

and i agree Divz, he isnt trying even.............its like show mein hum aaye hai to karna hi pada...........
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
do not talk abt that gal..baba ki itni badi fan hai woh...bapre! chilla chillak deemag kharab ker diya usne!!!!!!🤢 & she cry  & make bechari surat which is the thing i hate most abt indian tv shows....
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

bechari surat 🤢🤢

ROFL Mou... May be she s baba dA pankha ..that wud explain the expressions

Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
annie yeah as now he has taken so his has to serve...

That girl yaar uska mat poocho...yaar pehle toh baat yehi hai who think of actors like these....she doesn't have anything related to called actor...
Pleasee.....i know how these people r considered...seeing dular of channel head....its so understandable.(considering her last show on same channel..thinking of same again) pukes to even think off.
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree divz...only a baba fan can give expressions like that......she is another version of gunjan..probably a worse version......coz sometimes there were some nupur gunjan scene which i really liked,but this gal.......even arjun can't save the scenes of her........she is pathetic...
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
vaise to ward off the evil effect of the jamunia lady, i saw MJHT epis from start................sme 6 epis

and i realised, wen i started watching the show, it wasnt for any couple or any actor........... i didnt follow Arjun in lrl..........so it was the show which attracted me.............

I saw the 1st epi, and i was all dreamy eyed over Arjun's entry...............

uske baad saw the washroom scene and was struck by chemistry...........

uske baad, i stil watched the show in neutral sense, but MN scenes alwz made me more happy...........till ahmedabad track, when i  started waiting for MN scenes........

SG were still ok for me...............as in i watched them, like fine they are showing them types.............

But post KJ, i started getting irritated by Gunjan...........she became typically the characters i hate............ self-pitying, maha daani and with a boy being the centre of her being...........

And as the time went by, SG scenes started irritating me...........it was MN and MN.......................so much so, that i cursed when there was no MN.

I dnt knw, there was smething abt the characters, the actors..........kind of a magnetic pull..............