Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Sana No point in arguing with these people.... If the person cannot keep up the simple TRUST then what else we can expect...and did you see how rude she was when we started protesting... She is asking whether we get commision! I said YES .....  commision called TRUST!😑

yar koi tou courtesy hoti hai i mean deeeps puts in so much effoert and dese ppl ridiculous spoil our fun tooooo ufffff dis is toooo much yar,deeps still doesnt want a sep page for alll dis doesnt wanna be partial but see ,........................................😑
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saranya

juz nw she joined!!! so how she ll knw dat n all!!!

The admin of the FB page from which she picked this up clearly said that none of this shouldbe shared dear.... The admin goes through lot of hardship to get us info and photos.... The TM would have surely rad the admins note that it should not be shared outside that page....
saranya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Saranya dear.... i am very sure she is not new to IF this is a case of MID!😑

check her joined date!!!! 
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddensharma

πŸ‘

hey she gve u sme cmmission or wht........ok ok i got it u recieve sme type of cmmission from her.........
ok ok den u can tell...everyone has right to think abt themselves.........gud carry onπŸ‘

its all ABOUT TRUST U WONT UNDERSTAND its ok some ppl will never changeπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: untamedtigress

yar koi tou courtesy hoti hai i mean deeeps puts in so much effoert and dese ppl ridiculous spoil our fun tooooo ufffff dis is toooo much yar,deeps still doesnt want a sep page for alll dis doesnt wanna be partial but see ,........................................😑

I completely agree with you dear.... every word...
saranya thumbnail

The admin of the FB page from which she picked this up clearly said that none of this shouldbe shared dear.... The admin goes through lot of hardship to get us info and photos.... The TM would have surely rad the admins note that it should not be shared outside that page....

oh i c!!! im sry i dunno abt dis!!! i hope she doesnt repeat dis again !!!
neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

check her joined date!!!! 

She should knw how to read from the page she took the PIC from and by the way I am a newbie to πŸ˜ƒ
saranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2012

She should knw how to read from the page she took the PIC from and by the way I am a newbie to πŸ˜ƒ

may be she dint read it properly ..simply she should hav saved d pic n shared it here without reading it...so simply we cant blame her also yaar... so betta we ll stop d arguement here.....n i hope she ll understand it soon...!!!
neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

may be she dint read it properly ..simply she should hav saved d pic n shared it here without reading it...so simply we cant blame her also yaar... so betta we ll stop d arguement here.....n i hope she ll understand it soon...!

I hope she understands soon πŸ˜‘
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

may be she dint read it properly ..simply she should hav saved d pic n shared it here without reading it...so simply we cant blame her also yaar... so betta we ll stop d arguement here.....n i hope she ll understand it soon...!!!

No Saranya..... You know what... check her response to one of us in the first page... How mean she is asking whether we get commision coz we talked for the admin of the page... she is surely fully aware of her deed!😑