exclusive pic dear:Mod's note PG7

guddensharma thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
**Mod's note:Picture removed since the person who posted the picture on FB does not want it to share on any other website..so next time before posting pics,plss take the permission of the person from whose page u r copying the pics** Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

U know the person that uploads this pics doesn't want it going of that fan page and has asked mannyyyy times for people to stop posting the info and pics on IF but still u do IT  dont u UNDERSTAND . isn't it enough that u see the pic on the page do u have to share it with everyone
. πŸ˜‘ Edited by neet2012 - 13 years ago
guddensharma thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: neet2012

U know the person that uploads this pics doesn't want it going of that fan page and has asked mannyyyy times for people to stop posting the info and pics on IF but still u do IT  dont u UNDERSTAND . isn't it enough that u see the pic on the page do u have to share it with everyone
. πŸ˜‘

hey she gve u sme cmmission or wht........ok ok i got it u recieve sme type of cmmission from her.........
ok ok den u can tell...everyone has right to think abt themselves.........gud carry onπŸ‘
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank u neet2012..agreed 100%..i posted a comment earlier saying the same thing..but ppl just don't get it...
plz kindly learn to be respectful of other's wishes
guddensharma thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

thank u neet2012..agreed 100%..i posted a comment earlier saying the same thing..but ppl just don't get it...

plz kindly learn to be respectful of other's wishes

phew............
oh my god another one..............
gud yar........
carry on guys it dnt effect me............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
neet2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddensharma

πŸ‘

hey she gve u sme cmmission or wht........ok ok i got it u recieve sme type of cmmission from her.........
ok ok den u can tell...everyone has right to think abt themselves.........gud carry onπŸ‘

Nooo she doesn't give me commission, Its called being nice and respectful to people and of what they ask, she goes through alot to get those pics u dont , and if all she asks is not putting them in IF and other pages we respect that. ANYWAY ITS UR Loss. dont worry abt me i will carry on but i dont knw abut u β­οΈ
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If you cannot respect people and the hardwaork they do for you then why dont you just stay away.... Its so disgusting to break the trust.... Huh commission... yes i get commision from her...
 the commision is the TRUST she has on me! 😑
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 13 years ago
neet2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

If you cannot respect people and the hardwaork they do for you then why dont you just stay away.... Its so disgusting to break the trust.... Huh commission... yes i get commision from her...

the commision is the TRUST she has on me! 😑

THANK YOUUUU i dnt knw who she is but uhhh she makes me sooo mad shes so ignorant 

neet2012 thumbnail

Nooo its going to be a COMEDYYY !!!! πŸ‘ when u don't get any info for PICS πŸ˜† then i will be laughing  
heycookie thumbnail
Originally posted by neet2012

U know the person that uploads this pics doesn't want it going of that fan page and has asked mannyyyy times for people to stop posting the info and pics on IF but still u do IT dont u UNDERSTAND . isn't it enough that u see the pic on the page do u have to share it with everyone.

She is ryt