Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

boxer Akhil kumar' article saying Krishna ....

prishta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
akhil says he shocked when he heard that  Ankita and not Krushna was back on the show . He was best perofrmer of the day. Akhil says that the show is business for the channel . they will do whatever fetches them more eyeballs and money.

--------------------
.. feel sad for Krishna and arrogent ankita came back. (its my personal comment)
Edited by prishta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ooo i thought Akhil said Ankita was Arrogant

But yeah i def agree she is arrogant n does not deserve to be back, but instead Krushna did in her place..

She is just back for business
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think the judges would know better than Akhil about how good Krushna's performance was technically, don't you all think so? :-)

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 @TS i agree with ur signature line lol ... krushna should have been back not ankita
Edited by ekta_salman - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

@TS i agree with ur signature line lol ... krushna should have been back not ankita

atlast i found someonewho's mind thinks like me in krushna and ankita's matter๐Ÿ˜‰
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would have understood if everyone had felt Krushna deserved to come back and said this AFTER seeing the performance, but how can you judge even without seeing how Ankita and Krushna performed? Ankita has done well all these weeks, Krushna was good too, but its not as if Krushna was someone exceptionally excellent or something like Yana-Salman- he gave 4 performances out of which 2 weren't appreciated by many. So I can't understand this favouring of Krushna over Ankita. Shouldn't we decide who deserved to be in AFTER seeing the wildcard round?

-desigirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shayari

atlast i found someonewho's mind thinks like me in krushna and ankita's matter๐Ÿ˜‰

hahaha dontcha worry ... we have many ppl around like tht ... join the club ๐Ÿ˜‰
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neighbour's envy, Owner's pride...

Unlike Krishna, she took her elimination with all grace and humility..

Never bad mouthed the show, nor unlike his girlfriend making some fuss on the podium the dance one...

I feel sorry for people calling her arrogant, she was so kind and with all smiles she left, but still people are here to make mockery and call her a arrogant?????

What a way too go, Ankita u rock and ur best!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
indira.raj thumbnail
I think Salman and Yana deserve to be wild card entry with eyes closed.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: indira.raj

I think Salman and Yana deserve to be wild card entry with eyes closed.

they are
but looks like this time there were two entries
so apart from salman and yaana i wanted krushna not ankita