Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think the judges would know better than Akhil about how good Krushna's performance was technically, don't you all think so? :-)
atlast i found someonewho's mind thinks like me in krushna and ankita's matter😉Originally posted by: ekta_salman
@TS i agree with ur signature line lol ... krushna should have been back not ankita
I would have understood if everyone had felt Krushna deserved to come back and said this AFTER seeing the performance, but how can you judge even without seeing how Ankita and Krushna performed? Ankita has done well all these weeks, Krushna was good too, but its not as if Krushna was someone exceptionally excellent or something like Yana-Salman- he gave 4 performances out of which 2 weren't appreciated by many. So I can't understand this favouring of Krushna over Ankita. Shouldn't we decide who deserved to be in AFTER seeing the wildcard round?
hahaha dontcha worry ... we have many ppl around like tht ... join the club 😉atlast i found someonewho's mind thinks like me in krushna and ankita's matter😉
they areOriginally posted by: indira.raj
I think Salman and Yana deserve to be wild card entry with eyes closed.