Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Okay, so this small post is for my Simran sweets, 🤗 who was kind enough to ask for my thoughts and so here I am putting forth one particular aspect about today's episode that I absolutely loved. I refuse to call what I write as 'analysis', just because it is no where close to being that. I think, all I really do is dissect NivRen scenes and romanticize them to no extent, but that's pretty much it.

The best and the most captivating aspect of today's episode for me was the dialogue from Nivedita, "Meri zindagi ka har dukh ek taraf aur Viren se milne wala pyaar aur khushi ek taraf". Little did Nivedita know that today she unknowingly thought about the most fundamental truth of her life, of her entire being. This is the most absolute complete reality of her life. And, it was exceptionally impressive just because she was thinking about it in her prayers. The sincere rightness of this thought just struck a cord in my heart. Isn't it the truth? Doesn't this signify the most naked truth about Nivedita's life? Isn't this the reason why despite the current track, despite the fact that Viren is discovered to be the stalker, we still cannot give up on NivRen and believe in them, believe in Viren's love with this upmost conviction?? It is so true that Nivedita's various sorrows, sufferings, unhappiness, all is on one side and Viren's love, only his unquestionable limitless love for Nivedita on the other side. We have also experienced it, haven't we, that Viren Sood, sure can love with a passion that can shake you to your core. Because when Viren loves, sky's the limit, his love is stunningly boundless, it is purely and completely unconditional and there is no holding back. Not that I really doubted his love, but today's episode was phenomenal for me, for reinitiating my absolute and complete faith in Viren's love. The magic of NivRen has still not been lost to me, I still very much feel it, sense it, see it in Viren's eyes. Oh my, Viren's eyes, you can see love profusing out of his eyes, whenever he looks at Nivedita, as if it runs in his veins instead of blood. How can anyone ever question his love? How can anyone even fake something like this? Take any NivRen scene and just look at Viren looking at Nivedita, he loves her, looks at her as if there is no tomorrow!!

Hi Payal how are u sweetheart,  Hey read ur post and I agree with u that Viren loves Nivi too much,  to such an extent that he can do anything for her,  His eyes show his love for her,  a person can fake anything, but his eyes show the truth and here Viren's eyes also shows the truth that he is madly in love with his Nivi,  may be he is doing all this just to get justice to Nivi and all the innocent people who have been framed by the Soods
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No Simi I can't think of any reason either right now about why BS made decision to send Viren to hostel. I mean he told Nivi that Viren was naughty and then again at DT he said that he got bad report card, but then VD told Sid that Viren was quite, shy and always in books. So I really don't know what to think. It has to be something serious that BS decided to send Viren to hostel and I don't know why he doesn't trust Viren as much as he trusts Sid. I hope there is some reason behind it and not just plain favoritism.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Diya!! 🤗 I am good, sweets, how are you? So nice to catch you online for a chat. 😊 OMG, don't even get me started on Viren's eyes and what all we see in them! 😆 If Shova was here, she would write a long post about what all she sees in them, really!! 😉 But you are right, momentarily when it was revealed that Viren is the stalker, all of us got upset and couldn't believe that to be possible. But I think, we all let our judgment get clouded by all these articles but as time has now passed by, we can see and conclude that he really does love her and is not faking it all. And, I agree it does seem like he is doing all this for Nivedita's sake and not for his personal hatred towards Sid.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Diya!! 🤗 I am good, sweets, how are you? So nice to catch you online for a chat. 😊 OMG, don't even get me started in Viren's eyes and what all we see in them! 😆 If Shova was here, she would write a long post about what all she sees in them, really!! 😉 But you are right, momentarily when it was revealed that Viren is the stalker, all of us got upset and couldn't believe that to be possible. But I think, we all let out judgment get clouded by all these articles but as time has now passed by, we can see and conclude that he really does love her and is not faking it all. And, I agree it does seem like he is doing on this for Nivedita's sake and not for his personal hatred towards Sid.

Hey Payal am fine Sweetheart.   🤣 Hey u gave me a good reason to laugh, 

Yes but I do feel that he loves Nivi a lot,  and is just doing all this to get Nivi justice, But now u never know how the story unfolds, hope we are not in for another shock,  I just hope that its revealed Viren is not the actual  stalker and that he is doing all this to teach Sid a lesson and to get justice to Nivi,

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

No Simi I can't think of any reason either right now about why BS made decision to send Viren to hostel. I mean he told Nivi that Viren was naughty and then again at DT he said that he got bad report card, but then VD told Sid that Viren was quite, shy and always in books. So I really don't know what to think. It has to be something serious that BS decided to send Viren to hostel and I don't know why he doesn't trust Viren as much as he trusts Sid. I hope there is some reason behind it and not just plain favoritism.

and that too before Bhuvan's death??? So, he was emotionally completely Stable. He did not take that step in revenge or hurry (which in a sad way is a relief to me) ...man..then why? It cant be anything to do with Nivi either. because again she was small. what she will do? 

so why would he do that? You think JW asked him to? because JW did not want V to go thru the same pain with S he went thru with BH? Is that possible? Bcos he is the one who did not allow Viren to come home either..

also if you see Viren and JW dont talk at all. So, maybe Viren is mad at him too for something. If decision was just on BS then Viren would not be so mad at JW right?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my Payal this is the reason i love u soo much. I have been missing ur lovely post on Nivren and i just came back and what a beautiful surprise i get seeing ur comment on them. I loved what u wrote about Viren's eyes and thats why from the begenning I have been crazy about those two eyes and u have wrote it down perfectly why so. And that dialogue u mentioned yes it was my fav bit and it pretty much summed up Nivren and i loved hearing such thing from Nivi's mouth. Thanks sweetu for this wonderful post now i have to hug u tight cause u made my day🤗
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Oh my Payal this is the reason i love u soo much. I have been missing ur lovely post on Nivren and i just came back and what a beautiful surprise i get seeing ur comment on them. I loved what u wrote about Viren's eyes and thats why from the begenning I have been crazy about those two eyes and u have wrote it down perfectly why so. And that dialogue u mentioned yes it was my fav bit and it pretty much summed up Nivren and i loved hearing such thing from Nivi's mouth. Thanks sweetu for this wonderful post now i have to hug u tight cause u made my day🤗

Hey, my Shovupie is online!! How's my lovely, doing? 🤗 Thanks for liking my post! I so love you for liking it so much. And, hey Shova it is real funny how I just wrote in a post to Diya, about Viren's eyes. About how you could literally write a book on it! 😉😆
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Diya!! 🤗 I am good, sweets, how are you? So nice to catch you online for a chat. 😊 OMG, don't even get me started on Viren's eyes and what all we see in them! 😆 If Shova was here, she would write a long post about what all she sees in them, really!! 😉 But you are right, momentarily when it was revealed that Viren is the stalker, all of us got upset and couldn't believe that to be possible. But I think, we all let our judgment get clouded by all these articles but as time has now passed by, we can see and conclude that he really does love her and is not faking it all. And, I agree it does seem like he is doing all this for Nivedita's sake and not for his personal hatred towards Sid.

i doubt it babe. Viren's hatred is too deep. ..thats what i feel. maybe there is history and then he went to boarding school and forgot many things and like we have said..when he saw nivi and sid..all came back..maybe that can be the story

do you guys remember the wedding mandir scene.

In that scene.Viren says..Main Natak Nahin kar raha hu..Maine Jo Vaada Kiya Hai ..usse Nibha raha hu..

What vada?? the one he did in the Sood house in front of everyone?? or some old childhood vaada? i am confused. he had lot of deep voice n meaning in that statement. ..not something shallow. like it has been on his mind and his destiny for ever...

plz tell me ur thoughts. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

and that too before Bhuvan's death??? So, he was emotionally completely Stable. He did not take that step in revenge or hurry (which in a sad way is a relief to me) ...man..then why? It cant be anything to do with Nivi either. because again she was small. what she will do? 

so why would he do that? You think JW asked him to? because JW did not want V to go thru the same pain with S he went thru with BH? Is that possible? Bcos he is the one who did not allow Viren to come home either..

also if you see Viren and JW dont talk at all. So, maybe Viren is mad at him too for something. If decision was just on BS then Viren would not be so mad at JW right?

Yeah it was before Bhuvan's death, so he was emotionally stable. I really don't know what 6-7 years old can do to make you take that kind of drastic decision and that too for a shy and quite boy as per VD. And it also confuse me beyond end is that why there is no interaction between JW and Viren, only time they shown addressing each other was wedding confrontation.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey, my Shovupie is online!! How's my lovely, doing? 🤗 Thanks for liking my post! I so love you for liking it so much. And, hey Shova it is real funny how I just wrote in a post to Diya, about Viren's eyes. About how you could literally write a book on it! 😉😆

\yeh i was online before too sweety u didnt see me but then i went for a bit but you girls always pull me to this thread likea magnet and here i am lolz. Oh really u wrote that wait i missed reading some post onthe other page so must have missed that let me read it and comment.