Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Excruciating

You are right Simran, I so loved that scene as well at night in their bedroom. I thought Nivedita looked exquisite in the lavender saree! But what was really lovely about the scene was how she puts her hand on his shoulder and then dozes off. I am so loving this increased intimacy between NivRen. 😍 It is so good to see Nivedita falling in love with Viren and getting comfortable with that feeling.

yes and like i said...earlier..it must have Overwhelmed Viren.

No one needed his shoulder before. No one needed him before. and Nivi needs him

That could be another reason for being MP and scaring her. To keep her mind to think that I need Viren and he is my protector.

We all want to be needed. It is One of the Strongest Needs to be Mankind. Wife, husbands, sisters, friends, mother etc..we all want someone to need us..so we can stay around for them. if no one cared then whats the point right? 

So, maybe that is another reason for Viren's behavior. He wants Nivi to Need Him. Thats why he also comes as rescuer and feels good about it. 

This is too twisted for me to think. everything can have a double meaning.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran728

Because if he does not remember her..then why would he say.

"Main toh hamesha se hi tumara tha...tumhe apana bana ne ke liye....bahoot time..etc " 

why hamesha se?? so its means since childhood

and hence I think Viren was Nivi's secret Admirer since childhood. He would draw her pictures, keep her fav keepsakes, give her small things like paper boat etc. etc.

but Sid could not bear Viren doing all this for Nivi. So, what he did. He framed Viren to push him away from Nivi.

and thats why Sid does not want to remember those days. When Nivi use to play lot more with Viren and how Nivi was Viren's friend. ..he does not want to give any importance..and hence Sid has blocked this episode from his brain.

then viren went to boarding..and Sid and Nivi were left alone to be friends. from that day onwards Sid made new memories and now only remembers that. Its almost as if he has made himself forget Viren from his past because he did not like VIren..even tough Viren liked Sid.  

You know what Simran, I really wish that the theory that you have mentioned above comes true. I really wish it pans out like that but my only question is then why doesn't Nivedita remember Viren from her childhood. It's as if for her when she was a child, he didn't even exist?
simran728 thumbnail

Okay, my lovely NivRen bunnies!! Goodnight/Good morning. It is going to be close to 1:00 AM here and I need to call it a night. Chat with you guys tomorrow! Love you all! πŸ€—

yea me too. goodnight. see you tomorrow. it was good chatting with you. Hopefully tomorrow is Friday and they wont leave us hanging in there with nothing.

But my feeling say it will be all abt preparations...(which i hate..) bcos they will drag the whole show till next week. I hate CT for doing this to us.

Till now No Closures. Not a single track. even KS, MP, Viren's Love, Sidya background, so many tracks...omg. 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay, my lovely NivRen bunnies!! Goodnight/Good morning. It is going to be close to 1:00 AM here and I need to call it a night. Chat with you guys tomorrow! Love you all! πŸ€—

bye Payal sweetu dont forget me this time ok??lolz. goodnite sweetu sleep tight and dream about viren and his shoes and his eyesπŸ˜‰
simran728 thumbnail

You know what Simran, I really wish that the theory that you have mentioned above comes true. I really wish it pans out like that but my only question is then why doesn't Nivedita remember Viren from her childhood. It's as if for her when she was a child, he didn't even exist?

Thats the only thing that makes Sense to me. 

and see even VD is not aware that Sid does not remember everything. Only Sid know and feels that he does not remember anything and thats why never mentioned his name when he came back to shimla.

everyone forgot viren. he made them forget viren.

thats the only reason I can think of Sid's STML. otherwise I don't know how CT will show you. When we go through pain ...we try to block it..and one way it go forget all that happened so it does not give us any pain. many ppl do that. when we lose parents etc..we block that pain by forgetting that memory that gives us pain. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
goodnight shova, ketty, diya (welcome to our thread once again)..

we all fighters in real life too like Nivi and always there for each other. our unity as friends show in our love for Nivren. 

I love you all. 

Once, again with Humble Heart I say thanks to everyone who listened to me and read my thoughts and gave me blessings. thank you.

Bye. Tomorrow there is another sunrise. see ya. simi
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

goodnight shova, ketty, diya (welcome to our thread once again)..

we all fighters in real life too like Nivi and always there for each other. our unity as friends show in our love for Nivren. 

I love you all. 

Once, again with Humble Heart I say thanks to everyone who listened to me and read my thoughts and gave me blessings. thank you.

Bye. Tomorrow there is another sunrise. see ya. simi

@bold well said we are fighters even if we dont think so and yes we are all united as firends and this will last forever along with Nivren. love you all.

Aww simruu were are always here for u sweetu and my blessing are always with u.

cya tommorow jaan. Bye Simran sweetu.Goodnite.
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

@Red- hey diya sweetu how r u. yep now shova is here do u want me to write my book on what i see in Viren's eyes. seriously it can go on forever lolz.  But seriously Payal im with u sweetu what we have been seeing in his eyes were always the truth and ur right the article stuffed up our brains but now i am back to my self and am beliving what my virru is doing is only for his Nivi and nothing else and Im sure those eyes of him wont lie, they are just...................................................😍

HI Shova Diya here,  Oh how I would love to read about our cute Viren,  I really like him very much, His eyes speak a lot,  He has such an intensity in his eyes,   and even I feel that he loves Nivi a lot and want s her to stand strong and fight her battle and become strong and not dependent,  See  in the lovers shack when the White Shirt Stalker (Viren) was attacking her how she fought her way out and pushed him,  this shows she has fighting spirit but she has to get out, 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is something more I would like to ask,  am confused,  Viren gave a false name to the Telephone exchange,  Vijay Bhaskar,  I want to ask when u go to register urself for a phone or number dont they ask for u ID card and other details,  then how come he provided all evidence,  Is there another thing here,  Is this Vijay Bhaskar really someone or something else,  Because without personal details how can anyone register anywhere
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
hello girls *hugs*

Thank you all for liking and appreciating my post, am sorry I could not stay and reply to you all, because it was almost 5 am and I had just spent 2 hours writing that post !! πŸ˜† I was tired !!! 😳

I'll see you girls online tonight after the episode, I just cam to thank you all and also to post something which just struck me, and I had to post it before I forget in the busy schedule of work !!

I know some of believe Viren loves Nivi, some of you think he doesn't !! I believe he does, but at this point I don't think it matters, because what matters the most is that is he right for Nivi ? Does he truly deserve her after all this ? Are they really meant to be ? Can Viren actually harm her ??

I think so, I'll tell you why, because the CT's have shown involved religion and prayer with respect to NivRen at every turning point of their lives !! 😳 I'll explain you how !!

1 The first time they actually talked to each other and had a conversation was after the Mandir and Aarti Scene where Viren was pulled by Nivi's Aarti and played the flute why she sang that prayer for both KS and BS.

2. Then the secind time we saw Nivi praying to God, was when she had to decorate the house in one night, so she asked God for help and Viren drugged her that night, made her rest and got the work done for her, and she ended up getting the credit for it.

3. The third time was in the Mandir and Chunri scene, where she prays to God to help her make Sid understand that she does not love Sid anymore and we see Viren appear behind her, as if answer to her prayers, and he was, as we all know !!

4. Then the fourth time a prayer was said for Nivi by NT was on the day of DivSid wedding, where NT prays to God to help her and give her the strength to bear all this !! That day with Viren's help not only did she saved her family's honor and her Di's reputation and happiness, she also stood up to the Sood's and Sid for what they did to her and her dad !!

5. The fifth indication is them getting married in the temple of Ram-Sita in front of their Idol.

6. The next prayer was Dadi's and Yash Pooja for Nivi, which they did for her safety, and then later the Pandit ji specifically mentioned that the Diya should not extinguish within 24 hours and it did not ! It should have, considering he was shown as the stalker soon after that Pooja. That is a very strong indication that Viren can never hurt her intentionally.

7. Nivi saying THANK YOU and praying to God for the two of them to stay together forever at the lover's shack !! This was right before the stalking incident at the HM.

8. Next is Nivi's Mannat and prayer last night for NivRen to stay together always and to face every hurdle and problem together !! And when she opens her eyes, Viren tying the holy thread too and praying !!

9. Last but not the least, CT's using words like, Tu Hi Saathi (Friend), Tu Hi Yaara ( Partner) , Tu Farishta (Angel) Khuda (God) Ka !! They would not call Viren her angel if he always meant to harm and hurt her, be it emotionally or physically !! 😳