Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok girls, I am off take care and see you all tomorrow. Good Night
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My 1000th Post goes to Rachu !!!! I love you !!!

Babe, why it is not ringing any bell in my mind about Nivi's age? Was this shown in the beginning. But I have seen CCBM since day 1 and cant think of anything. I know Viren we saw on the train ticket right? So, we came to know. But when did they say Nivi is 3 yrs younger to Sid and Viren?? and hence she is 22yrs old?? 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

My 1000th Post goes to Rachu !!!! I love you !!!

Babe, why it is not ringing any bell in my mind about Nivi's age? Was this shown in the beginning. But I have seen CCBM since day 1 and cant think of anything. I know Viren we saw on the train ticket right? So, we came to know. But when did they say Nivi is 3 yrs younger to Sid and Viren?? and hence she is 22yrs old?? 

Congrats Simi on being Goldie. I don't know when they showed us Nivi's age either. I think it just a guess. I don't remember much about earlier episode.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, so this small post is for my Simran sweets, 🤗 who was kind enough to ask for my thoughts and so here I am putting forth one particular aspect about today's episode that I absolutely loved. I refuse to call what I write as 'analysis', just because it is no where close to being that. I think, all I really do is dissect NivRen scenes and romanticize them to no extent, but that's pretty much it.

The best and the most captivating aspect of today's episode for me was the dialogue from Nivedita, "Meri zindagi ka har dukh ek taraf aur Viren se milne wala pyaar aur khushi ek taraf". Little did Nivedita know that today she unknowingly thought about the most fundamental truth of her life, of her entire being. This is the most absolute complete reality of her life. And, it was exceptionally impressive just because she was thinking about it in her prayers. The sincere rightness of this thought just struck a cord in my heart. Isn't it the truth? Doesn't this signify the most naked truth about Nivedita's life? Isn't this the reason why despite the current track, despite the fact that Viren is discovered to be the stalker, we still cannot give up on NivRen and believe in them, believe in Viren's love with this upmost conviction?? It is so true that Nivedita's various sorrows, sufferings, unhappiness, all is on one side and Viren's love, only his unquestionable limitless love for Nivedita on the other side. We have also experienced it, haven't we, that Viren Sood, sure can love with a passion that can shake you to your core. Because when Viren loves, sky's the limit, his love is stunningly boundless, it is purely and completely unconditional and there is no holding back. Not that I really doubted his love, but today's episode was phenomenal for me, for reinitiating my absolute and complete faith in Viren's love. The magic of NivRen has still not been lost to me, I still very much feel it, sense it, see it in Viren's eyes. Oh my, Viren's eyes, you can see love profusing out of his eyes, whenever he looks at Nivedita, as if it runs in his veins instead of blood. How can anyone ever question his love? How can anyone even fake something like this? Take any NivRen scene and just look at Viren looking at Nivedita, he loves her, looks at her as if there is no tomorrow!!

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Payal what an explanation for Nivi's prayer. Her prayer today was the much needed hope I was looking for in this show since Viren turned out to be a stalker. I know even after knowing that Viren is a stalker our love for NiVren haven't lost. We might have different opinion but we all agree on one thing that Viren loves Nivi and that's the ultimate truth. And today's mandir scene gave us all much needed life line to hold our trust in NiVren and confidence that it's now Nivi's turn to return Viren's love and support.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
YAY ..Payal You are back with a BANG 😉. Thank you for that. Keep writing even these small paragraphs so we all can stay connected to Nivren and their emotions...Even though the post is small and you might not call it an analysis..but still..its beautiful. 

Now, I know why you disappeared for sometime. You were gathering these thoughts and trying to put them down from your heart. 😃

what can I say about your feelings and words. Nothing. There are no words coming out. !!! Just a smile and glee and funny faces imaging Nivren. You said so beautifully that when Viren loves Sky is the limit. and Yes its so wonderful now that Nivi has found love...she is putting whole world on one side n her true love on the other !! WOW. now Nivi is not uncomfortable around Viren and we will see new relationship..like the mandir scene. where they are both in love now and expressive...

I think what we see if Contentment  in Viren's eyes. He is happy that she is his and this beautiful lotus of his..now loves him. He feel pride and honor when he thinks of her. 

Aww so cute and amazing..Nivren. 
simran728 thumbnail
I AM GOLDIEE !! YAY...

My god in 1 month and 17 days I have posted 1000 posts !! OMG. wow. I am Impressed at my own speed. wow.  

I joined IF on 11th December 2010 and today I am a GOLDIE !!!
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Congrats Simi on being Goldie. I don't know when they showed us Nivi's age either. I think it just a guess. I don't remember much about earlier episode.

thanks Ketty. even i dont know. Rachu said she is 22 yrs old. and IDKY. maybe there might have been a mention.
So, if Viren left at 5 or 6 yrs?? I don't think so. Maybe he went in 3rd or 4th Std. Because by then his grade would have been falling and even after giving him warnings and helping Viren ..it might be improving. I mean no one can grade a child in 1st Std and say send them to boarding school right? 
Only way BS can redeem himself from this decision is if CT show...BS did not want Viren to become like JW. So, only way to separate Viren and not be influenced by JW was to send him to boarding school. away from home. 
You think BS would keep Sid and Not Viren because of JW?? How shallow of him too. I mean I cant think of any reason why BS sent Viren to boarding school and not Sid??
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ketty, thanks dear for liking my post. 🤗 And, yes I agree this mandir scene in today's episode was much needed. It helped restore a lot of folk's faith in Viren's love. I think everyone was so happy today.😊

Simran, my jaan, thanks for your kind and wonderful words about my post! 🤗 So, love you for that, my dear!! Honestly, I wrote it mainly because you mentioned it and your compliments & encouragement made all the effort worth it!! And, you are right, there is this pride that you see in Viren's eyes that such a remarkably wonderful person is my wife. Aww, I am so in love with NivRen!! 😍 They seriously along with you girls, is one of the best things that has happened to me in the recent years. 😊

OMG, how could I forget!! Congrats, Simran on being a Goldie!! That is a real fast pace that you had there going, my dear!!👏

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel BS loves Viren a lot  because I just remembered something,  BS who was paralysed and could not even speak a work  just spoke up and did not let Viren leave the house with Nivi, this shows how much he loves Viren,  he also told CC to accept Nivren's relationship,  Had he not loved Viren why would be even speak up, ,  He tried so many times to speak when Sid and Divya's marriage was going to happen but he could not speak,  but when Viren was leaving the house he could bear it and he just spoke up,  I think someone mentioned that it could be Viren and BS are together in this plan,  maybe this would be true,  because this very act of his shows how much Viren and Nivi mean to him