Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey My simmi how are you sweety read you points they were mindblowing and I also read your funny stories yesterday but couldn't comment then you were on rolls loved them very very much

oh Thanks Rachu. I was just playing around with Shova..See I am very picky about Man's shoes and I do not like Viren Multi color wardrobe of shoes. Like he is so Matching Matching. If he wears read tshirt he will Red shoes. If he wears grey and black track suit ..he wore grey and black shoes..i mean why matching. he is not govinda right? so I was just joking with Shova..and having a good laugh. I could not believe his yellow shoes in Badminton segment. 

How are you?? I loved Your Story and was going to comment on it. I never thought from that POV. You have raised a very good Point. that they will not turn 1 more lead in weak person. But dear I am so confused about BS and Viren in this together? You really think so? BS will do that to Sid? Let Viren frame Sid? I doubt it because yes BS wants to teach them lessons of life..but not like this in a twisted manner and behind the scenes?? Wow. That would be awesome and some shock to us viewers.

Even Navz mentioned a new story line abt Viren today. How he is not what we think he is. It was really good. I hope CT take some ideas from us. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail

Its just a small article stating Sid is on trail of Viren suspecting he is doing this to tarnish Sid's image.

WINDEX BOY is out of Leash girls. Be careful. He Needs to remain STREAK FREE SHINEY!!

Oh man..He is perfect spokesperson for Windex Brand. He can come clean all my mirrors in the house. Oh wait..I forgot I said..I will not hire him as my driver also bcos he has STML and you cannot say what he will do when. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True Simran I agree BS is not in it I think Navz theory is more apt like BS send Vire to boarding for learning in hard manner exposed to world and Viren consider BS as his ideal so in the same way he is polishing Nivi and want her to stand forherself.

Right now he is playing dual role in Nivi's life as husband and Father who shover love, care, protection and also exposing Nivi to the problems of outer world and teaching her how to fight and survive in cruel environment, how to become independent. This is only thing he learnt in these years.

Now Nivi will play dual role in Viren's life as wife and mother who will shover love, care, security and also expose Viren to home environment with shelter and started making him little dependent on her. These things she learnt in these years.

So both are actually complementing eachother because both think beyond themselves and keep other's happiness before themselves.
simran728 thumbnail
guys..if we think abt the letters that we have read with Magnifying glass ðŸ˜‰ (brilliant idea Anju)  then I fail to understand what would have happened between Viren and Sid after his 10th std. v short time from then to now to hate someone this deep. 

and then I come back to Navz theory. that revenge was not his intention etc. but still the hatred is so deep.

See CT have not clearly shown to us any relationship between Nivi and Viren during childhood. like were they close? did he know her that well? were they friends etc. So, how come just because of Nivi and to take her Badla..Viren has so much hatred. Unless something happened to him too and blame on viren and plus nivi stuff. then all of it together makes sense.

I dont know why why why ..CT would show Sid not remembering Viren. and Also Nivi not remembering Viren. Why? how come Viren has their childhood pic but Nivi does not remember Viren? why like this?
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

guys..if we think abt the letters that we have read with Magnifying glass ðŸ˜‰ (brilliant idea Anju)  then I fail to understand what would have happened between Viren and Sid after his 10th std. v short time from then to now to hate someone this deep. 

and then I come back to Navz theory. that revenge was not his intention etc. but still the hatred is so deep.

See CT have not clearly shown to us any relationship between Nivi and Viren during childhood. like were they close? did he know her that well? were they friends etc. So, how come just because of Nivi and to take her Badla..Viren has so much hatred. Unless something happened to him too and blame on viren and plus nivi stuff. then all of it together makes sense.

I dont know why why why ..CT would show Sid not remembering Viren. and Also Nivi not remembering Viren. Why? how come Viren has their childhood pic but Nivi does not remember Viren? why like this?

Simran Nivi not remembering Viren is justified because she must be 2-3 yr of age when Viren was sent to hostel but Sid should remember him because he is elder than Viren if Viren always remembered Sid why not Sid.

Simran I think maybe in childhood Viren was accused wrongly Sid knew it but didn't spoke for him due to this Viren might have got angry but he let it be ok no problem. But when he saw similar happened to Nivi and Keshav his anger increased so now he is trying to avenge Nivi's honor.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita_murti

Hi Milee, I have actually commented on some of your posts. You write beautifully. I absolutely love CCBM and watched it from the start but got bored and then came Viren Sood. fell in love with this character and Nivi of course. I dont watch soaps but I love CCBM so much that I actually go online and watch it coz in Canada, we are 2-3 weeks behind. I even got my sis-in-law hooked on it. Something about 

Thank you Namita, I did read your comments and really appreciate it. Yes me too got attached to CCBM so are all these girls. Stick around and participate in the discussion, we would love to hear different views.
simran728 thumbnail
Milee where is your long post? your promised before you left. I waited whole day for it. sad now 
Hey Millie Jaanu how are sweetu loved your post on suchi's thread ya today once again Sid proved he only cares and fight when someone try to taint his wintex shine image.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

Milee where is your long post? your promised before you left. I waited whole day for it. sad now 

YOu did read my long post about Viren and replied, did you forget?
About the episode I wrote about Mandir scene in my Viren post and I posted something about Sid on Suchi's post and opened another post on the forum in regards with dadi-pratap scene.
milee1014 thumbnail

Hey Millie Jaanu how are sweetu loved your post on suchi's thread ya today once again Sid proved he only cares and fight when someone try to taint his wintex shine image.

Hey Rachu, I am fine thank you. And thanks about Sid's post actually yesterday night I was thinking about for long time How the same guy who said No one in family can scheme on Nivi was ready to look into the matters when Nivi blamed him. Come on when Nivi was yelling her heart out he didn't even notice.
I am sure he won't go the marriage now, something will happen and then dadaji's marriage anniversary coming up.

But one thing is sure Viren knows how to handle everyone, even outsiders. Look at him already office manager shailesh is working for Viren and then even the telephone office guy notifies him and the same happened with hotel manager who helped Viren. He really knows how to handle people. I won't be surprised if Nandu is working for Viren.