Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

My 1000th Post goes to Rachu !!!! I love you !!!

Babe, why it is not ringing any bell in my mind about Nivi's age? Was this shown in the beginning. But I have seen CCBM since day 1 and cant think of anything. I know Viren we saw on the train ticket right? So, we came to know. But when did they say Nivi is 3 yrs younger to Sid and Viren?? and hence she is 22yrs old?? 

Hey Simran if you go back to initial episodes they have showed Sid was 9 and Nivi was 6 when Bhuvan and Nirmala were died and have 3 yr of age difference
One more difference between Sid and Viren
Sid after got accused is doing single task and forgot all other things like Divya's happiness, DS wedding aniversary and office work whereas Viren from start while doing things against Sid but was multitasker at sametime in a very jetspeed stalk Nivi, then return back to room, romance with her, go to office also, remember everything even after knowing Sid is on his trail such a sharp mind. That is the beauty of his character.

Originally posted by: simran728

So, my Song Dedication to NIVREN. this i think goes based on the current situation. before all the truth comes out.  It just came to my mind...This fits Nivren perfectly right now n MOST IMP ALL OF US !!. ðŸ˜ƒ. and You dont have to agree with me.😭 But read the words with open mind and you will see.....from my POV

Listen to the song on below YT link when you read the lyrics. EnJOY ! 

By Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive

I was standing
All alone against the world outside ............................(to Viren)
You were searching 
For a place to hide .......................................................(to Nivi)

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive ......................(to Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive ................(both Viren and Nivi)

Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride .........................(Viren)
The world is changing
Right before your eyes....................................................(Nivi)

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside ...............................(Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive  ................(Viren and Nivi)

I would die for you...
Climb the highest mountain...
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do ................................(Viren)

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside ...............................(Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive  ................(Viren and Nivi)

I would die for you...
Climb the highest mountain...
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do ................................(Viren)

I was standing
All alone against the world outside ...............................(Viren)
You were searching
For a place to hide ..........................................................(Nivi)

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive .........................(Viren)

When we're hungry...love will keep us alive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive....................(Viren and Nivi)

Wow Simran what a lovely song aptly fit them thanks for it Jaan and congratulations for becoming Goldie sweety 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ashred12

Hi dears.. I'm going personal here again but I need to tell it here..

Past few days I've been an emotional wreck, resulting from trying to adjust to my married life. I had almost given up trying. I got a lot of emotional support from my sisters on this thread. All the marriage discussions on our thread, whether its on nivi & viren, or on sid & divya, or personal, and the emphasis given on maintaining marriage relations by CTs in CCBM.. all had an unconscious effect on my mind. It enabled me to talk out with my husband to let him know what are upsetting me, after struggling with my emotional breakdown for about a month. Coincidently it was on the day we completed 13 months of marriage, ie thursday. Now my mind is fighting back to be back on track.
All I want to say is that CCBM & you guys have saved me from depression and enabled me to resume my fight to make my marriage work.

THANKS A LOT DEARS... YOU GUYS ARE LIFESAVERS...

Hey ashly don't be sad dear you will definetely emerge as the winner like NivRen in your life and will be happy in your married life
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

Hi dears.. I'm going personal here again but I need to tell it here..

Past few days I've been an emotional wreck, resulting from trying to adjust to my married life. I had almost given up trying. I got a lot of emotional support from my sisters on this thread. All the marriage discussions on our thread, whether its on nivi & viren, or on sid & divya, or personal, and the emphasis given on maintaining marriage relations by CTs in CCBM.. all had an unconscious effect on my mind. It enabled me to talk out with my husband to let him know what are upsetting me, after struggling with my emotional breakdown for about a month. Coincidently it was on the day we completed 13 months of marriage, ie thursday. Now my mind is fighting back to be back on track.
All I want to say is that CCBM & you guys have saved me from depression and enabled me to resume my fight to make my marriage work.

THANKS A LOT DEARS... YOU GUYS ARE LIFESAVERS...

Ash jaani don't worry everything will be fine and remember we r always here for u and also remember sweetie it always takes minimum 2 yrs to finally settle into your married life. But i'm hoping that everything will be fine fr u before that time. Love u and wish u all the happiness in ur life

They have shown Viren is stalker but when they are going to show the detail show how he did I am eagerly waiting for that too. 

His all actions before and after marriage and where he went on first night and where he generally goes and today BS was looking so proud on Viren and everything I don't want them to fast forward I really want them to show each and everything with detail as they are moving so fast and hadn't showing anything.

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

They have shown Viren is stalker but when they are going to show the detail show how he did I am eagerly waiting for that too. 

His all actions before and after marriage and where he went on first night and where he generally goes and today BS was looking so proud on Viren and everything I don't want them to fast forward I really want them to show each and everything with detail as they are moving so fast and hadn't showing anything.

Hey Rachu!! 🤗 How are you dear? I agree with you. Even I want the CTs to disclose everything. How, when, what all he planned for each and every stalker incident. And, you know what, your post actually made me think about something else. How come the fact that Nivedita was going to get raped by these 4-5 goons, Viren fighting with them & saving her honor and thereby being incidental in helping save KS's life, is never ever mentioned in the show again. Only NivRen know about it and nobody else knows about this incident. True at that time DS and KS were both hospitalized and both the families were so worried about them and now NivRen are married but still when you think about it, this was a huge deal! How come it has never even once been brought up by them? Not even NivRen have spoken about it??

Sorry, I am forgetting my manners. 😳 Good Morning/Good Evening gilrs!! 🤗 Is anyone apart from Rach online?
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Payal, my jaan.... How r u? How was your day?
I'm worried, about nivi finding the truth.... I don't want nivi to bring that sofa set back into their room...

I think he went to meet his nani on his first night.... After all he went to her during holidays.... I feel like she is also involved in this play...
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nirjuu

Payal, my jaan.... How r u? How was your day?
I'm worried, about nivi finding the truth.... I don't want nivi to bring that sofa set back into their room...

I think he went to meet his nani on his first night.... After all he went to her during holidays.... I feel like she is also involved in this play...

Hi Nirjuu! 🤗 How are you my, dear?? Good to catch you online right now, sweets. 😊 Yup, the next couple of weeks are sure going to be stressful and worrisome for NivRen. But you know what, to be honest with you this week's episodes have actually made me very confident about NivRen and their relationship. The mandir scene from Thursday's episode and the DS scene from Friday episode, where so much emphasizes was given to marriage, commitment, togetherness, support etc. makes me very hopeful about NivRen.

And, you know what I never really thought about that scenario that Viren might have gone to see his Nani. Nirjuu, there really was a blooper here by the CTs or I don't know what because when Voiren came back and Nivi asked him about where he had disappeared to, he said that he had gotten so busy with work and meetings and what not, but he was not even involved in any of the Sood family business at that time. But I like this nani scenario. I am actually hoping that they bring and introduce this new character in the show and right now would be the ideal time right, with them unfolding Viren's back story? This nani character would be in depicting instrumental Viren's story since he spent so many vacations with her while growing up.

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago