Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Rach I agree, his expression to BS didn't show any contempt, it was pure admiration and love. Also even after whatever he is doing to Nivi with stalker crap, he still cares most about her and wants her to do the same. That makes me wonder what Sid did that makes him so angry at him. At DT when BS was talking about him he was angry and sad but he didn't look at him with hatred. But with Sid is pure hatred and I just don't know how he got this much hatred against a brother whom he once idolize. Anyways we will know it soon. And if we can hate Sid so much, we can't blame him for doing the same, right? 

Ya with Sid his expressions are cunning, hatred but still past needed to be revealed because what ever if is making Sid through is Nivi hate Sid leave him and he should feel the pain that Nivi left him why he wanted Sid to feel the pain why is he doing these things.

Hey I read analysis from Navz and Millie about the prayers Nivi made and actions taken thereafter some points which I like to highlight:

Before marriage when Nivi prayed and occurance of Viren
Nivi prayed for decorations for herself and Viren came and helped her
Nivi wanted help in DivSid wedding Viren came and help her

So till now Viren was doing everything in friendship and marriage whatever good or bad for Nivi be it helping in DivSid wedding, be it romancing and showing her worth, be it stalking and hurting her, be it joking with her and making her laugh. He was the one who was in action

Yesterday Nivi prayed both should fight together in every up and down of the life so this show next week even after knowing the truth of Viren it will not Nivi alone who will do everything but NivRen will be together in every fight of life. So I believe Viren reason will be very genuine for Nivi to support him to stand by him. She will not sympethise but will move with him taking his hand in hers.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good point Rach.I also think that Viren's reason of stalking and revenge has to be genuine for Nivi to stand with Viren and support him and fight together. If his motive behind this revenge is pure evil than Nivi will not be able to surpass it and still support him. I think if that's the case than we are asking to much from her. But today and yesterday's episode clearly indicates that she will fight for him and stand with him in his fight and they will together in whatever comes their way next.
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone, what beautiful analysis by everyone. I couldn't have described it so beautifully myself. Loved the whole episode, specially the way Viren kept staring at nivi while bs was giving such an important lesson on marriage. Awesome... Expressions and I just love to see a more confident smiling nivi. Reading the article abt nivi will soonfind abt Viren's truth, I have a question for everyone. I personally would not want her to confront Viren in front of sood family. I want her to confront Viren privately. I want her to keep this bet herself and Viren and if Sid tries to tell her the truth, just tell Sid not to interfere bet both of them. What do u all think? I just feel this will be the first blow to Viren when nivi hides the truth from his family making him realize he should have not hurt her. Viren is already regarded as careless by his family and his truth comes infront of them he might not be able to take it anymore.
asyadada thumbnail
Hey Girls!
I've been busy giving and grading finals all week, so I haven't been following your conversations πŸ˜­ and next week will be equally busy. However I did find the time to watch the episodes, so I am caught up on that πŸ˜Š.

I really enjoyed this weeks episodes. One thing I realized was that, you know an actor is good when he/she can make you love and hate them at the same time, when they can make you laugh and cry, when they can make you angry, sad, and happy, when they bring a smile or frown to your face. And Kinshuk as Viren does that! I'm so happy that he chose CCBM over his other offers!

I'm still rooting for NivRen b/c even though Viren used Nivi all week to get back at Sid he really did show some genuine emotions towards her today in Dada Sahib's room. So here's hoping for a bright future for NivRen after all the anger, heartache, and tears Nivi will experience once she realizes that Viren was behind her torture.

I just hope Viren doesn't get caught too soon and that the 50th Anniversary doesn't backfire on him. I also hope he doesn't do anything that will get Nivi in trouble. 

Oh yeah, you know what I enjoyed watching the most? CC and Viren's interaction. I just love how she's so frustrated with him b/c she knows he's up to something, but he won't confide in her.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sonia, Asya  πŸ€— how r u sweets?

Sonia about Nivi confronting Viren, first of all if Sid comes up with proof and talk to Nivi, she is not going to believe him as she trust Viren completely and she will just think that Sid is trying to get blame off himself and accusing her husband. And if you see, even she didn't confronted Sid infront of family, she did it in private. So with Viren with she will come to know about the truth,she won't accuse him infront of all, she will confront in in private only, she has blind faith in Viren now, it will talk a really solid proof for her to question him and whenever she will do that it will be between them only.

Hey Sahuja asya hello girls and welcome jaan. Sahuja this is the best quality of Nivi that she confronts a person related privately and doesn't expose him she even blasted Sid in private not publically so Viren is her husband she will never expose him in front of family even if Sid do that she will side Viren by saying Viren can't do that but she will make sure Sid rep is also not tarnished in this.
Welcome asya we are also waiting for next week hope you get time and do analysis for us
sahuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

<font color="#3366ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Sonia, Asya πŸ€— how r u sweets?

Sonia about Nivi confronting Viren, first of all if Sid comes up with proof and talk to Nivi, she is not going to believe him as she trust Viren completely and she will just think that Sid is trying to get blame off himself and accusing her husband. And if you see, even she didn't confronted Sid infront of family, she did it in private. So with Viren with she will come to know about the truth,she won't accuse him infront of all, she will confront in in private only, she has blind faith in Viren now, it will talk a really solid proof for her to question him and whenever she will do that it will be between them only. </font>

I agree somewhat to what u r saying. But then l reading all the articles I see this happening in future....
Viren is going to give alast blow on Nivi in the aniv party, so that Sid gets caught red handed infront of the family and finally nivi confronts Sid in public from there on Viren will step forward and take it over. Remember he is desperate to prove Sid bad infront of everyone... He want him to have no one's support as Viren himself didn't have. As per the other article that Sid will get proof against Viren... The last line in the article clearly says that though Sid will be very close to get proof against Viren, he will not be able to get any concrete proof. So as I said in earlier posts Sid might be close , but finally Nivi will be the one who will actually find the truth first as she has started taking more interest in everything Viren does now. May be finally sees Viren's wound or gets other proof, she will find the truth first. That's what I believe. So then comes my question.. Will she prove Sid right by confronting Viren infront o the family? Bec remember Sid image will tarnished completely after the aniv. Incident
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ash66

Hello Kerala girls! Nice to meet too!!

My parents from Kerala Trivandrum. I have born in U.S.A. I have bad news for you I am a Siddharth fan! But it's nice to know people from Kerala R on this form😊 and I hope you guys are not rude as many of NivRen fans.πŸ˜†

hi ash.......nice to meet u too......i'm sana.....it's not a bad news for me....everyone has their own personal preferences....i have no bad feelings towards sid.....actually i start to watch ccbm bcz i'm attracted towards the cute love story between sid  n nivi...bt their story is over now....now both r married....so now i prefer viren n nivi....i think u r mistaken abt the nivren fans here....they r not rude....they actually expresses their ideas and thoughts and mostly stick only in their nivren thread....so dont feel bad abt them...they appreciate sid's gd qualities also....so dont mistaken their intentions.....anyways i'm so happy to see kerala people here......

Originally posted by: sahuja

I agree somewhat to what u r saying. But then l reading all the articles I see this happening in future....
Viren is going to give alast blow on Nivi in the aniv party, so that Sid gets caught red handed infront of the family and finally nivi confronts Sid in public from there on Viren will step forward and take it over. Remember he is desperate to prove Sid bad infront of everyone... He want him to have no one's support as Viren himself didn't have. As per the other article that Sid will get proof against Viren... The last line in the article clearly says that though Sid will be very close to get proof against Viren, he will not be able to get any concrete proof. So as I said in earlier posts Sid might be close , but finally Nivi will be the one who will actually find the truth first as she has started taking more interest in everything Viren does now. May be finally sees Viren's wound or gets other proof, she will find the truth first. That's what I believe. So then comes my question.. Will she prove Sid right by confronting Viren infront o the family? Bec remember Sid image will tarnished completely after the aniv. Incident

Sahuja I think Nivi will confront Viren in private not publically because if you see on Monday they showed Viren truth be out in front of family and Sid will be blamed for this as they will say whatever Viren did because of Sid but nothing of that sort happened this week. Plus if we believe completely the sbs then there must be strong reason that even after family knows it's Viren who is stalking Sid will be blamed so it can't be a childhood incident as no one can blame Sid now for some childhood stupidity. It will be related to his actions later on.