Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Faiza loved ur analysis and yes I just noticed that S. forgot the Ann and Viren remembered it but sweetie S. is tooo much tied up with other stuff that he does not remember anything else after all he has been blamed for the first time. Though he did not do it but still so he has to clear his name from it. When Nivi was being blamed he was just fine standing there and was noot ready to stand up for her but now she has confronted him so he has to come out clean. But I'm wondering DD keeps on blaming hin for having something for Nivi y does not he try there to come out clean as well.

ZARMEEN DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Helloooooooooooooooo!!!
Awwwwww, Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!
Lool, YEAAH, Poor Sid has tooooo much tension on himself right now 😉
Yh, SID REALLY should clarify stuff out now!
GOD NOWS WHAT DD WILL REACT LIKE!😆
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Faizu again lovely analysis loved each and every part and how you explained about life.

Zarmeen agree with you I am not praising DD I was just pointing her one good quality which she has by chance is not to hide anything rest I know how she is and yes agree with you about Nivi and she is becoming tigress I am loving her this avatar.

RACH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
Helloooooooooooo!!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Ahaaaa, I LOVE this new Nivi.
Neha can really execute Nivi SO well now, since Neha and Nivi, IN SOME WAYS, are SOOO alike, like answering back! 😉
And hitting Kinshuk/Viren! 😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach I loved your positive and negative points of four leads. I can see you figured them all out but Viren. He is damn complex to begin with and right now without knowing what was his past, any prediction and analysis of his action is not worth it. I just wanted to add one thing about DD's straight forwardness, she does not keep to herself but in Nivi and Sid's case she didn't straight with Sid in the beginning, she just asked him to give her a promise, but from HM she is now blaming him openly about Nivi, I hate Sid more and more every time DD blame Nivi and Sid keeps quite, in a way he is spoiling Nivi's character infront of her sister. Can't he think what his wife is accusing Nivi of, only thing he cares is about his own image.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
🤗
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Awwww Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
I KNOW, EWWWW, VIJAY BHASKAR!!! THATS JUST AN INSULT TO VIREN/KINSHUKS HOTNESS AND SMIRKS!! 😉

Awww, Thank Youuuuuuu So Much!!!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

LMAO!! thats so true Vijay Bhaskar does not compliment the sexy smirks, it is indeed and insult to our Viren/Kinshuk. 

No problem baby sis you can't help excelling your too good. well done. love you too baby sis x
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Fiazu, ðŸ¤— how r u sweetie? The way you have analyzed today's episode based on relationship was simply fabulous.You are way mature than your age sweetie. Really loved your this summary of all relations in CCBM "Each one maybe the same, but hold VERY different values and teachings. Whilst some are even bitter than bitter gourd and karela, some are even sweeter than mishri and honey. Some are just for selfish intent, whilst some are just loving unconditionally, but one thing is, that each one in some way or form connect 2 people together."  omg I am in love with your amazing morals of today, especially the 2nd and 5th one. How did you come up with those? It's brilliant. Also you give a really good titles to all your scenes. It's perfectly fit to each one of them. Today when I saw NiVren bedroom scene, I was thinking that when Viren was in romancing mood, Nivi was obsessed with DD and now Nivi wants to talk about love, Viren is obsessed with Sid. Their timings are so bad and I just don't understand their obsession with their siblings yaar. Well sweetie enjoyed your dissection of every scene, just couldn't get enough of it. Keep up the good work.

KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
Hellooooooooo!!! 🤗
I'm goooooooooood!! How are youuu???
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Your just MEGA MEGA kind with words!!
The purple bit was just made from the top of my head! 😆
Awwwww, The morals were just something I picked up on, but I'm SUPER glad you loved them!!!
And the titles ... I dunno, just my mind puts words together ... 😳
I SOOO AGREEE WITH THE BOLD BIT!!!
One forgets, the other remembers!!!
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!! 😃😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Fiazu, ðŸ¤— how r u sweetie? The way you have analyzed today's episode based on relationship was simply fabulous.You are way mature than your age sweetie. Really loved your this summary of all relations in CCBM "Each one maybe the same, but hold VERY different values and teachings. Whilst some are even bitter than bitter gourd and karela, some are even sweeter than mishri and honey. Some are just for selfish intent, whilst some are just loving unconditionally, but one thing is, that each one in some way or form connect 2 people together."  omg I am in love with your amazing morals of today, especially the 2nd and 5th one. How did you come up with those? It's brilliant. Also you give a really good titles to all your scenes. It's perfectly fit to each one of them. Today when I saw NiVren bedroom scene, I was thinking that when Viren was in romancing mood, Nivi was obsessed with DD and now Nivi wants to talk about love, Viren is obsessed with Sid. Their timings are so bad and I just don't understand their obsession with their siblings yaar. Well sweetie enjoyed your dissection of every scene, just couldn't get enough of it. Keep up the good work.

Hahaha your right NivRen do have bad timing for romancing before he was always in the mood and she was lost in her world and now she is romancing and he is lost i his world lol x
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

LMAO!! thats so true Vijay Bhaskar does not compliment the sexy smirks, it is indeed and insult to our Viren/Kinshuk. 

No problem baby sis you can't help excelling your too good. well done. love you too baby sis x

Awwwwww, Lool 😉😆
VIJAY BHASKAR SOUNDS LIKE AN OBESE MAN!!
EWWWWWWWWW .... 🤢
BLERUUGHHH!!!!

And Thank Youu ... Again ... 😉
AWWWWW, DID YOU SEE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES VIREN SMILED IN THAT LAST SCENE?
I kept on remembering you, like I BET ANISHA DII'S FAINTING!! 😆😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Awwwwww, Lool 😉😆
VIJAY BHASKAR SOUNDS LIKE AN OBESE MAN!!
EWWWWWWWWW .... 🤢
BLERUUGHHH!!!!

And Thank Youu ... Again ... 😉
AWWWWW, DID YOU SEE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES VIREN SMILED IN THAT LAST SCENE?
I kept on remembering you, like I BET ANISHA DII'S FAINTING!! 😆😉

LOL obese!! i agree particularly on the abdomen lmao. ðŸ˜†
OMG Faiza!! yes the continuous smile was a killer and your right i was like OMG OMG OMG i was so hyped up about it as well. ufff he looked so damn sexy. btw u kept remembering me during that scene aww thats so adorable. 😊 x
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True Ketty without knowing him and his past anything can't be predicted but Jaan did you notice one thing when Dada sahib was giving them lecture of marriege his expression were not of ashamed, guilty or cunning but simple admiration, love and care hold the importance of his actions. See they have revealed Viren is stalker so his expressions should be cunning with every character at back but it is not like this his expressions are cunning with CC and Sid but with Tayiji, Nivi and BS he give genuine expressions even if they don't look at him. He respect his dada sahib and dadi ma. He has love for his tayiji. But his exact feelings can only be shown when they reveal his past.
Even I am angry on Sid rather than DD he is actually not true to any relation neither Nivi, DD, Viren. Just love his image in front of Nivi or family.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach I agree, his expression to BS didn't show any contempt, it was pure admiration and love. Also even after whatever he is doing to Nivi with stalker crap, he still cares most about her and wants her to do the same. That makes me wonder what Sid did that makes him so angry at him. At DT when BS was talking about him he was angry and sad but he didn't look at him with hatred. But with Sid is pure hatred and I just don't know how he got this much hatred against a brother whom he once idolize. Anyways we will know it soon. And if we can hate Sid so much, we can't blame him for doing the same, right?