Armaan...My Desire!!! AR ff upd(part-7 pg-59)1/5

Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey friends thanks for ur support for my ff  Hate Or Love..!!!
We are here with our new ff Armaan...My Desire
 Hope u guys like it...
This ff is a combined effort by Rashmi and Arshia 

INDEX

part                page

1                               1                                                                                                                

2                               8

3                                                 17

4                                26

5                                37

6                                 50

7                                 59                                                                                                         
Edited by princess_rashmi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincesSnowhite thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HIIIII  GUYS THIS IS THE PART-1 OF OUR FF
HOPE U LIKE IT
HOPE YOU LIKE IT.......

A girl cladded in her equisite golden wedding dress sitting on a decorated bed, it was the happiest day of her life, the day for which she was dreaming since she was 10 yr old, she was looking like a princess with all the elegant jewellery and make up, but some thing was missing in her to be a perfect bride, that was her smile and the glow of a bride which was snatched away by her husband.

yes the bride was non other than Ridhima gupta who was very happy and delighted few hours ago becoz her childhood dream, her only desire, her wish to be Ridhima Armaan mallik came true....but her happiness, her dream was broken into pieces when she came to know that Armaan her dream, her desire, her husband did not want to even see her face.

Ridhima cried bitterly hugging her knees, she cried for her fate which betrayed her whenever she tries to get some happiness, she lost her dad when she was just 8 yr old, since then her mother struggled hard to give her a perfect education and happy life, when she was 10 yr old her fathers best friend vijender mallik promise her mom to marry his son Armaan with Ridhima, since then it became her life's only desire, to be Armaans wife.....

But when she turned 19 yr,  her mom died with an heart attack, she was totally shattered and now an orphan who has no body by her side, vijender uncle and ananya aunty fixed the marraige, so that they would take her with them, the marraige happened in a hurry, due to which me and armaan had no chance to interact, i saw Armaan only once when he was 12yr when vijender uncle and ananya aunty came to visit us for my dad's death aniversary....

By remembering armaan ridhima eyes prickled again and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks....when she married to armaan she thought that now she will get all the happiness and love for which she yearned....but her fate has diffrent plans, she was very happy to start her new life until she heard the arguement between armaan and his parents........

PLZ DO COMMENT😊😊😊

Edited by iffath_arshia - 13 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do PM me d new parts....thanku...............:)
m-g19 thumbnail

looks rely intrastng, do cont soon,

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys...:) woww congrats on staring a new ff...:)
it's quite interesting...:)
luved the part 1 n feel sooo bad for Ridz...:( awww hope she feels better  n gets out of this life mess soon..:)
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3
Amoon.88 thumbnail
faab ....

loved it...

thnx 4 da pm

AMOON
wajiha-1 thumbnail
interesting
plzzz continue soon
thanks diya

Originally posted by: ksgforever10

awesome plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do PM me d new parts....thanku...............:)

thanks a lot, 😊

Originally posted by: m-g19

looks rely intrastng, do cont soon,

glad to know u liked it