Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 6

In the raichands mansion

Chand and haseena have not returned yet they have gone meet another clan who knows the whole abhay metz story to find where is the crown hidden.

the raichands children are at the mansion . dhruv and abhay are now sitting in the garden

Sweet fragrance of mogra filled the air and the moon shone in pure white causing light beams of soft delicate rays on dhruv and abhay

Dhruv : abhay, i know this is difficult but you have to control if not for our sake but atleast for piya . you know how dark our life is . she is a human , she has a life full of happiness , relationships and much more ... we have nothing ..i have seen it she is attracted to you the very second she saw you .. she cannot know anything about us .........you must control .pretend like she never exists. Even if she knows about us and keeps quite the great so called our masters will kill her and all of us...if not for us think about her.

Abhay : you are the only one among all of us who knows me so well . you know i don't want to harm her and put her in danger but what can i do every single time i look at her i feel Maithili is come back to me .........aisa lagtha hai jaise meri zindagi mujhe vapaas mil gayi hai.........

Saying this his eyes start filling with tears. dhruv coudnt stand his pain anymore

Dhruv in a shattered voice : i will be back abhay

Dhruv swiftly runs into the mansion and into his bedroom and vandana and sakshi look at him. vandana follows dhruv . abhimanyu is concentrated on a old article saying " DIFFERENT WAYS OF KILLING A WEREWOLF".

Sakshi: abhi(abhimanyu) why are you so interested in reading a stupid old article

Abhimanyu with a smirk : didn't you notice the heading, jaan. Main dekh raha that ki us gobar smelling kute ko kaise maara jaye

Sakshi laughing : step 1 abhimanyu ko grinder mein dalkar, juice banakar un kute ko pilao aur woh saab behosh hokar maar jayenge

Abhimanyu  with naughty eyes flashing his fangs : itni himaat .. sakshi ki bachi ab toh tum gayi

Sakshi runs and abhimanyu follows her laughing

Abhay is sitting alone in the garden staring at the moon .

Flashback................

(conversation between abhayendra when he was 15 and his human life younger sister suhani who is nine)

Abhayendra(abhay) – upar asmaan mein aisa kya hai jise dekhkar tum itne khush ho rahi ho

Suhani in a typical voice of a 9 year old : chandamama

Abhayendra – teekh hai ab aao maa ne khane ke liye bulaya hai

Suhani – bhaiya , kya  chand mein bhi rajkumariyan rehti hai

Abhayendra – mujhe kya pata maine kabhi chand ki sawari nahi ki hai

Suhani with a bright smile -  toh bhaiya mein soch rahi thi ki................kya is baar mere janam din paar aap mujhe chand par le ja sakthe ho......

Abhayendra – pagal ho gayi ho tum, chand par koi ja saktha hai kya ...

Suhani – teekh hai ..........par maine aaj mela se aapke liya kuch layi hoon

Saying this she removes a a statue of an small girl

Abhayendra – yeh kyun ...

Suhani with tears – maa keh rahi thi ki aap bhi pitaji ki taharh raja ki quila mein kaam karoge aur kila toh yahaan se bahut door hai toh aap yahaan vapass nahin aaoge is liye jab bhi meri yaad aaye toh iss gudiya ko dekh lena

Abhayendra – main tumhe kabhi nahin chod kar jaunga .kabhi nahin

Suhani – haan

Abhayendra – haan mein yahaan se kabhi nahin jaunga

Flash back over........................................

Abhay closes his eyes and tears flow continuously. He removes the statue which his sister gave from his pocket which was now old and stained.

Abhay : bhaiya ko aapki bahut  yaad ati hai suhaani......

Today was his sisters birthday.............. she was another person who was dearer to abhay than his life

Next day

Mount college

Everyone is settled in their seats . t is putting her lipgloss .kabir is talking about arsenal to angad and ruhi is wearing her pink sandals. Misha is making fun of t and telling it to piya and piya is laughing.. the armaan, Aryan and ritu enter

Ritu – hi piya, hi misha

Aryan quietly sits next to misha

Misha – dude . what are you doing tumhe woh front seat itne pasand thi ab mera saath is last bench paar kyun baite ho ..

Aryan – mishoo woh bench raichands ke liye booked hai sun ne do unko bhi mrs das gupta ka lecture

Everyone laughs and settles down only two benches are vacant and a seat near piya .the raichands enter and abhimanyu and sakshi sit in one and dhruv and sakshi in another abhay is left with no choice but sit next to piya .. he slowly sits in the seat ...ritu  armaan and Aryan look at eachother and look at abhay and piya

Piya : hi my name is piya you are abhay right

T is busy staring at all the hot guys in the room

Abhay: yes...........

In a voice which sounded as if he did not want to speak to her

Piya just looks away

Classes finally end .

So does the college, the day passes easily

outside mount college

raichands come out and notice the vermas and Aryan wantedly speaks loudly

Aryan: looks like abhayendra forgot his beloved Maithili..........today its going to rain

Abhay: you bl@$%dy  b@$^&rd ...... Maithili is my soul my everything nobody .........nobody can replace her...

Saying this furiously abhay catches aryan and punches him and Aryan kicks abhay and both have a massive fight

No human can notice the fight since they were fighting in a lone corner of the college. All the raichands brothers and sisters try to hold abhay but  being the strongest and most powerful vampire abhay pushes them and continues

Ritu holds Aryan and armaan stops abhay

Armaan  : abhay i apologise please leave him alone i beg you do not kill him

Abhay furiously: then ask him to stay away from me saying this abhay swiftly runs into the forest

The other raichands follow abhay and dhruv before leaving gives Aryan a dirty look which looked quite scary

Armaan : are you out of your mind .. he is not the kind you can deal with. only siddharth can .... be careful very carefull.

Ritu : i cant understand why is the clan protecting abhay so much

Armaan : they have a master who wants abhay because abhay is stronger than the master himself if the master has abhay with him the he can defeat anyone he wants

Ritu : who is this master

Arman : i don't know they also call him

VIKRANT....................

mythrimyna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you made my sundae i was so bored thinking of life without pkyek and now i am so happy after reading the post loved the sis bro convo it was so awesome ,
abhay has a little sister😍
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
nice update..
but it got over soon..
i want 2 read more yaar..
so update soon..
mythrimyna thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei,
nice update..
but it got over soon..
i want 2 read more yaar..
so update soon..

will update soon but thanx
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
master master evry where.....🤔
gr8 post dear.........👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi koyal..thanks for d pm..i just read chps 5 n 6 now...awesome updates..too good😃 i love Chandeena in ur ff..they're so concerned for abhay...they're vampires with alot of humanity still left in them😃 they want to return d pandher jewels to pia who's d last heir..tht was sweet of them..😊 n tht flashback scene btwn abhayendra n his sis is so touching....loved it...👏 pls update soon!!
mythrimyna thumbnail

Originally posted by: saphira7988

hi koyal..thanks for d pm..i just read chps 5 n 6 now...awesome updates..too good😃 i love Chandeena in ur ff..they're so concerned for abhay...they're vampires with alot of humanity still left in them😃 they want to return d pandher jewels to pia who's d last heir..tht was sweet of them..😊 n tht flashback scene btwn abhayendra n his sis is so touching....loved it...👏 pls update soon!!

she will update soon she said

Edited by mythrimyna - 13 years ago
swathi.rao thumbnail
hey the update was great but too short.....I want a long long long one...

~swathi
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow that was a lovely update.😊. mind blowing.👏. waiting for the next update
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 7

In the forest

Abhay and the other raichand children are in the deep part of the forest dhruv and abhimanyu catch abhay

Abhay : i want to be alone for some time

Dhruv : fine but don't do anything clumsy . okay

Hearing this abhay speeds to the road and reaches the local park

Abhimanyu : what did you do .why did you let him go

Dhruv : i know abhay if he is alone for sometime he will be fine.

In the park

Abhay goes to the darker part of the park. no one is in the park its completly quiet .abhay sits on the bench .

Abhay with maithili's photo in his hand says quietly: i cant live without you. once ...........just once call my name and i will come to you happily just once call my name.

Piya coincidently comes for jogging in the park . alone. she sees abhay weeping on the bench

Piya in a soft melodious feminine tune : abhay

Abhay for a minute feels Maithili called out to him and smiling softly with tears in his eyes .turns behind

Abhay: maith..............

Just to see that it was piya

piya: hi abhay

abhay coming back to his rude attitude : hi

piya : tum kyun ro rahe tey

abhay melts : its nothing aise hi

piya : kise ki yaad aa rahi thi

abhay looks at piya who was looking at him with big brown twinkling eyes . Her skin glowing palely and lips like as if it was kissed by strawberries. The faded evening sky in the background gave her the look of some greek angelic beauty like Athena..

and to her he looked no less handsome than a Greek god

abhay is zapped by her beauty......so is she by his

abhay comes back to senses and says : so what are you doing here so late in the evening

piya : i might ask you the samething

abhay : woh ..... mein yahaan thodi khuli hawa mein baitna chahtha tha...

piya : oh ...mein mishu ke saath movie ke liye gayi thi isi liye aaj jogging ke liye nahin ja saki toh maine socha ab waqt hai toh abhi main chali jaati hoon....isi liye yahaan aa gayi .ghar ke paas bhi hai aur jogging bhi ho jayegi.....

abhay : hmmmmmmmm toh tumhe jogging bahut pasandh hai .

and both started talking piya was astonished that abhay was behaving so good he was not the same arrogant abhay she met this morning ......

piya : main kuch pooch sakthi hoon

abhay : go on ...

piya : kya tum vermas ko pehle say jante ho i mean the way you all fought yesterday  ..... it looked like you know eachother so well

abhay now got scared ... he quickly remembered that the vermas had gone this summer holidays to manali .. so he quickly made up a story.

Abhay: woh actually hum unhe manali me mile the.hotel mein. wahan abhimanyu aur armaan ka jagda hua ek room ke liye toh dhere dhere hum sab wahan hotel mein jagadne lage aur ab humne unhe yahaan dekha aur woh purani batein phir se shuru ho gayi aur hum sab phir jagadne lage

Piya smiles : ek last sawal tum aaj subah mujhse aise rudely kyun baat kar rahe te?

Abhay stares at her answers in a sad tone

Abhay : its nothing i was just upset.... i am so sorry

Piya : thats ok

Abhay comes in his senses , in his mind : abhay what are you doing .........no you cant do this............. leave now .........

Abhay : piya go home its getting late.........

Piya : but you

Abhay : i am fine go now

The breeze flows and her scent attracts him . the monster in him is awakening he can feel the pain in his throat and his canines becoming sharper he starts moving backwards into the dark where piya wont see him in his true form .

He screams: piya leave now

Piya : ok

She can only see abhay's two faint pairs of blue glowing eyes and something shining in the moonlight which looked like his teeth.and his muscular body which were now a little more bigger and harder looking . she gets scared and walks faster to her house........

Abhay turns and runs away soon and far from her he spots a lost deer in the woods he quickly hunts the deer ..............

Dobriyal mansion

Piya comes inside shaking with fear not able to understand what exactly happended

Vishal : piya , what happened why are you shaking ?

Panchi holds piya : what happened piya? Piya, piya

Piya : ...........

She is unable to talk as she is shocked seeing the weird blue eyes and totally different abhay....................

Just then Aryan comes into the mansion

Aryan : hey whats up

He sees everyone holding piya and piya shaking with fear

Aryan's love and compassion for piya is seen clearly on his face . he worriedly holds piya

Aryan : piya what happened ?

Piya says slowly which only Aryan could hear:abhay......blue eyes

Aryan gets furious , in his mind : oh so all this is because of abhay ..

Aryan : panchi i will be right back

Saying this he normally walks out of the gate and as soon as he is quite far from the dobriyal house he starts running in super speed searching for abhay he turns into a wolf and runs swiftly and ferociously in to the forest and sees abhay in his real form drinking the blood of a deer

Abhay is now more taller , hefty , his body looks bigger and being the most powerful vampire of all he is more dignified to look. his eyes are piercing blue and canines long and extremely sharp as if it could even cut a metal...

Aryan who is now in his were wolf form pounces at abhay . abhay pushes him to the tree then picks him up and hits him hard at the stone nearby siddharth hears his brothers cry and comes to the place where abhay was hitting Aryan

Siddharth : leave him alone . fight with some one of your own size . you are the most powerful of your kind and i am of my kind ,so matching.  do leave Aryan alone and face me if you are so eager .

Abhay throws Aryan down and Aryan gets up and flees from there to call their father vikram

Abhay and siddharth start fighting , sakshi senses all this and calls chand quick

Sakshi : dad eversince you went there is a big problem , abhay and siddharth are fighting

Chand : what ? i will stop them .

Chand calls vikram and speaks in a stern voice : i heard your son is fighting with abhay pls come to the place and stop him i will stop abhay .

Vikram: yes i will

Chand and haseena start running in speed like wind and reach the place and see both abhay and siddharth  hurt by eachother and still fighting suddenly siddhart acts fast he turns into his human form and removes a velvet cloth with a silver dart and pierces the dart into abhay's chest

Abhay screeches with pain . chand and haseena catch abhay....

Vikram catches siddharth and looks at him angrily ; what have you done..

Vikram then turns to chand: i am very sorry for what he has done

Aryan from the back : oh please he just scared piya . she noticed a little vampirish features of his in the dark

Chand looks at abhay and in his mind : what is wrong with you abhay........ what have you done

vikram : that is enough Aryan lets leave

saying this all werewolves leave from there

Chand and haseena run swiftly carrying abhay to their mansion

Chand in his mind : this girl is opening the past again . i hope master never finds about piya and abhay ..........no vikrant ...no ....you maybe my master but i wont let abhay come in your hands never......................