Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I had decided to comment only after reading the full update.But after reading the Armaan-padma convo,I cant stop myself.I loved it ! The way Armaan trying to defend the whole scene in their perspective was superb.He was like  a cute kid complaining to his mom.These are my favourite lines:
Armaan sighed, "Kucch nahi.. Who .. Dr. Shashank ne mujhe aur Riddhima ko..", the moment he said that, Padma looked at him, "Kya kar rahe the tum dono..", she asked suspiciously.. "Pakda pakdi khel rahe the.. canteen mein..๐Ÿ˜†", Armaan answered warily, only to make Padma mom scowl,"Kya?.. Armaan!..", she giggled a little at that thought.. They were such kids!..
"Who apki beti ki galti hai.. She's become so naughty I tell you.. She doesn't listen to me only..", he complained to his Padma mom..
Wah...what a nautanki!๐Ÿ˜†

This time I am with Shashank and Padma.They didnt do the right thing by drinking and all.But even if it happened,Ridhima shouldnt have yelled at her papa.That made the matter more worse.
And I really enjoyed the canteen scene.It was just like DMG ! More better than that.I could imagine the whole scene as if it was happening infront of me.Thats the beauty of ur writing.
Then  no need to say AR scene in the terrace was superb.Kya baat hai,Armaan aaj kal bahut samajhdaar ho gaye ho๐Ÿ˜†.The way he explained to Ridhima and made her calm.......too good.๐Ÿ˜›
I liked the Muskaan -Ridhima part though I felt it was a little long.
Then I liked the small argument between Armaan and Rahul.Their relation is very unique.

And one thing i noticed was i got an answer to my stupid question which i asked after reading "To Hell with you".About the visa, like 'how Ridhima got visa ready within such a short time and how did they get her signatures'.I felt it as a very stupid question from me.But when I saw the answer to that in this part,I am very happy.๐Ÿ˜›  You give importance to such tiny details to make this FF perfect.Well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Looking forward to the next instalment.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
love riddhima-muski talks n their pact..lol
n Armaan's sooooo hilarous while goin' to open the door n seein' the  "satan" shanky ..lol...on the other side...lookin' forward 4 the next update...

continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
shonadesire thumbnail
hey zappy
second installment was awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ.............loved miski n ridzy bonding soooo much๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š.........miski such a gud friend..............padma n armaan just awesome๐Ÿ˜Š.............loved hw armaan took both ridz n shanky side๐Ÿ˜Š..............loved it.............hmmmmmmmmm on door shanky.........waiting nxt kya hota hai..................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz complete it soonnnnnnnnn
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome upd8 zephh 
ridhima is so amateur she shouldn't have yelled at her dad she should have apologized but i agree with her as well he shouldn't have reacted the way he did instead like she is an adult and she is allowed to drink but her parents didnt know so i think thats why they both got mad at her cuz with anjali her parents knew that she drinks but they didnt know about ridhima so that was a big shock for them i guess cuz she is a sidhi sadhi girl ad their good goody daughter lol
i hope daughter and dad sort it out soon and hopefully arman will help them then he will be the good damad ;)
Awwwwww i like besties talk about their partners it was cute i feel sorry for muskan :( her life is sot of dull compared to other couples can you send her honeymoon please hehe lol
i hope its shanshak on the door would love to read about his deadly glares and armans scared face :P i love arman but this makes him more cute cuz he becomes bheegi billi in front of his sasurjii lol
can you update tonight please :)
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely second installment...

hope evrything came back to normal between ridz n shanky...loved armaan padma talks too...

love

sania

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part!!!
Uh oh satans home....let's see what dinner holds for them....I hope we see peace in the end. And I really liked the talk between rids and muski as well as Armaan and padma mom lol
Continuee soon zappy :)
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey ...

r u goin to update 2nite???

please tell 

anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting zappy plzzz  update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all congrAts for 7th thread and just read 'on another world' complete. It was really really nice. So sweet and adorable!!! :D
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey rachana!!

the second installment was amazing...loved Riddhima's and Muskaan's talks and loved how Armaan went to Padma to kinda blackmail her...lol...

Hope you can complete the part soonish