Frequent Posters

artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ya i agree esp todays epi excluding AA part was mindblowing😍😍
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You know alot of people were saying that because of the wedding being stretched through so many episodes, it was becoming boring  and also because inbetween the marriage the CVs were showing AA scenes the magic of the marriage dissapeared πŸ˜’ but i never felt like that, sure AA scenes put me in a foul mood 🀒 but then the MaanEet wedding sequence brought a smile back on my face   and about the wedding being stretched, i think that it was neccessary to show all the rituals in detail. This wedding to me seemed more real than any other TV serial wedding because it wasn't all quickly done, the CVs took the time and showed all those beautiful scenes that actually occur in so many weddings in real life, from dadi putting the sehra, to the dinner scene where she tied there hands together, till the kanyadaan, i don't think the CVs have missed any important rasam like many other serials do, which according to me was a good thing, so what if we had to wait a long time for the wedding to finish? i'll say it was worth it. 😍

This was the most beautiful wedding i ever saw in Tellywood.😳 so beautifully directed, so beautifully set, it looked as if a real wedding was going on even with all the problems shown 😳 and i guess what made it seem even more genuine was the acting of all the actors, not just GC and DD, but Dadi, Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Tasha, Manishaa and Pandeyji, it was perfect!, their dialougues, their expressions, their body language, not for a moment did it look as if any one of them were acting 😳

The CVs really have done a great job, putting aside AA the wedding was so very dreamy 😍 I just wish certain things happened, like maybe they could have brought in Pari for the wedding, she was a vital part in their love story and i felt as if the wedding was incomplete without her πŸ˜• Even Meera wasn't there, and i felt that was a bit odd, judging by how she was the one who let Geet stay with her when she left the Khurana household  and Manchanda uncle was missing aswell, he should have been there, and i think he should have done the Kanyadan although todays scene with Daarji was beautiful, but i still think that he didn't deserve giving Geet away   and ofcourse the major flaw of not having the whole Handa family there.

But anyways, i still loved the whole sequence, it was Ah-Mazing 😳😍

Now i'm waiting for the SR with bated breath, although the cynical side of me believes that it won't happen, hopefully the CVs prove me wrong 😊
Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Todays Epi & Wedding Was Rockinggggggggggggggggggggggggg 
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy I can't express my happinessπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
all  wedding r lovely but today owsemmmmmmmmmmmm
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree to each and every word of yours. Frankly i'm at loss of words right now to describe what i feel. I kind of feel choked right now... 😊
agreeeeeeeeee epi is sooooooooooooooo beautiful our maneet marriage yessssssssss
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you're so right Iman, today proved how beautiful it is
ive been waiting for the wedding since last week..this week got me all tensed. but this was worth waiting for!! definitely one of the most beautiful and magical wedding on tv (maybe even better then those short wedding in a movie)
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YES I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST WEDDING EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved every aspect of the wedding sooooooooooo EXCITED geet is finally MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA πŸ˜ƒ
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

YEAH THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL,WONDERFUL,AMAZING,etc..

WEDDING IN TELLYWOOD..