The most Beautiful Wedding in Tellywood :)

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I think everyone has to agree with me when i say that this has to be one of the most beautiful weddings on tellyWood😳👏. I absolutely loved every bit of it. Eveything was done slowly and elegantly😃👏. Hats off to CV's and GurTi!!! Ufffff i loved the song selection, too good, it gave such a nice feel to the whole sequence😊. The whole thing looked soooo real and beautiful👍🏼. i loved the part where Maan takes Geet's hand to his forhead OMG😭 <---- Tears of joy😳. Love them more than anything❤️!! Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dear i was about to make this topic but thanks the wedding is not every think is in places but there have to be surprises  so maan you will be in our heart next 100 years i was not feeling well when i watch but after that god know i am 100 percent fine
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everything about the ceremony was perfect, especially the flower to the forehead scene. What doe it signify, I wonder?

The wedding was that much more soul-stirring because of the pain and hardships both of them had to to undergo to get here.

That's why all of us cried today...tears of sheer unadultrated joy and relief!

PS: I think Monday's scenes will be the icing on the cake, going by the precaps.

Loved the fact that Maan too steps on the kukum plate along with Geet....shows that both will protect their home and hearth together.

Edited by pippa - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with everything you said!
Today's episode ROCKED
thanx cvs
It was so beautiful
Geet song selections r too good
The song played today was gr8 n fit perfectly
I loved the daarji-geet scene too emotional..had tears in my eyes
Drashti acted flawlessly so did Gurmeet
The most beautiful wedding on tellywood i must say
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Imaaaan🤗

OMG I second you, it was the most beautiful wedding ever. It was so devine, I mean it was so peaceful, two soulmates taking vows, Omg😍😍😍
And the song was so apt, they mateched the lyrics with the scenes. The execution was perfect, no editing bloper.
What can I say, Im so satisfied after todays epi, and the burden is relieved.
OMG cant describe how Im feeling

Okey me back to watch the epi, have 1 part left😆
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreeeeeeeeee epi is sooooooooooooooo beautiful our maneet marriage is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved everything about the wedding.
1. GEET-DARJI scene😊
2. Maan abt to touch their feet && thn their hug........that was awesome😃.
3. Maan touching flower to his head.........OMG!! Tht scene just made me cry😭. I just keep thinking .......how can someone be so perfect😕??
4. The "Bidai" scene..........Geet hugging DARJI. That scene too made me cry😭........DD's expressions were superb👏.
5. Last but not the least, Song election was just perfect👍🏼. When it says "mushkil daaman ko chudana lagta hai" && Geet hugging DarJi. That was perfect && beautiful😍.
Overall, everything in wedding was perfect👏. I must say it  truly was "A DREAM WEDDING"😍!! Hats off to GC&DD for portraying their characters perfectly👏. Each & every emotion was just WOW😍........ their eyes said everything. I love GC& DD for portraying every emotion through their eyes👏. && other GEET team was also superb.................👏!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON MAANEET WEDDING🤗🥳!!

PS: I skipped AA scenes as usual😆.....didn't want to spoil my mood😡.
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the most beautiful&cute" phere".in telivision.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you, this was indeed one of the best tellywood weddings ever! And Maan is the husband that every girl wishes for :)
Jenny-forever thumbnail
I Agreee WIth You 
Mostt Beautifull Wedding I Ever Seen On Telly I Love Everything Today Epi Rocksssssssssss