Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prcns thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
as always, awesome post, Poco👏👏👏......
loved tht u wrote everything so detailed👏👏👏........was like watching d epi again😛

n lovely read from Neethi👏👏 n Sushups👏👏

like Neethi said, wht Abhay's threats, insults n anger cudnt do, his pleading did.........just d way he said tht to Piya.......looking all mentally tired n begging........gosh.........if Piya will not listen even to this, then i doubt she even loves him......how can she not feel d pain, d  begging, d pleading tht he had in his voice.........i m glad she understood him.

n i dont know wht kind of heart he has (he has none, but still).......whn he realized tht he caused a lot of trouble to Piya, he forgot everything tht provoked him, all tht she did.........he forgot all tht n just wanted to say sorry from his side..........oh baby...he is so sweet😭👏😳😳😳😳

n i m just speechless abt d class-room scene.........just love Abhiya!😍......n Abhay❤️

n d fresher is quite cool, energetic n all wrong😆, but still.........i m looking fwd to his n Panchhi's pair.........again, totally opposite ppl just like MiYA👏.......this hot, richie will have some tough time pataoing d adarshwadi Ms. Dobriyal😆............good pair😆..........

n no, i dont want Chandeena to leave😭😭.......i like them so much.........if they leave, Abhay will b all alone in tht bhootiya Raichand mansion n then he'll have to face all warewolves alone........no.........i was thinking, now tht Chandeena know Piya's newest kartoot, they'll b planning her murder, but here, they r themselves planning to run for their life😆😆.......