Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
"I guess Abhay-Piya are the most studious students of Mount College. Koi aur class  mein ho ya na ho , ye dono sabse pehle pahonch jaate hain . Padhaai? What padhaai? Who does padhaai in college ?" 

too good i guess they are too studious in " bad romance "😆
i guess there studies are romance , maithili and vampires !!!!!!!
never seen a classroom full empty !!!
was it a holiday ...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

awsum analysis poco. .abhay ws superb 2day. . .n yup. .d song was perfct. .!!

Thank you. Yeah, AP were superb and it was a superb episode. 😊
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the reason I am falling in love more with abhay everyday. How can anyone be so sweet? After getting so much emotional pain from her still he waited for her that place. Just softly said dont try to know about me. Hope piya madam understands this time and dont again start questioning him. And the collge scene so much cute. How cutely he said sorry to her and kissed to recover her wound. The time seemed stopped for me. Ya I know that music was of prem-mukti one of my fav love story. Hope that story didn't end like that. Love the song also.

Love Siddhant's entry. Typical flirty guy but cute.😉
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect analysis...👏.it sums up today's epi really well...the abhiya moment was crazy,romantic,adorable....hmmm...i can just go on....fantastic pi....superlative performances by all the actors....visu were at their best today....well done....👍🏼
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well another wonderful analysis poco

I don't have anything to add to Abhlya scenes but just drool 😍. Piya is one strong girl. Piya didn't know what abhay was going to do to her when he lock the classroom door and yet she didn't run, scream or yell for help. It's like piya felt abhay can do whatever he want with her cause he had that right.

Chand stole the scene when he called Piya the Curious Cat 🤣 
and when he said piya cross all her limits on the double. 😆 How can abhay say chandeena are not his parents when the have the same humor. 😆

BTW am a little confuse what did Chand meant when he said first you were chasing Piya and now she's on your trail. I don't remember abhay chasing piya unless he alway's knew she existed and arrange for her scholarship.

.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Post

Piya's no anger and no complain was such a refresher to watch,but afterall its Piya! it was as she was scared of nothing and tried for no escape but calmly slept in his wait to come back....

However i think there was room for him to tell her the truth, cause its still a lot to require from someone to witness all she has and have this strong connection and yet just keep silent and just go the way he wants. i guess we have to have Piya's patience with his mood and just wait the right moment for our Darling vampire to tell the words,lol

the collage scene was very warm, Piya noticing Abhay and Abhay sensing Piya with the wind, walking back, turning around, having Piya walk away this time, he followed her to make sure everything is alright.....and yet he claims his feelings are not Love for her,lol
ahhh these two.

and well, is there any need to say abt the classroom scene? the passion, the healing kisses and strong eye-talks. enough said!

knowing he will leave, i am looking forward for an emotional scene between the two when he comes back to meet her up in the hospital, like a cute anger of why he left her and he just hugging her or something... poor girl having a revenge-full pshyco after her:(

I like Siddhant, impressive scene,lol...i really hope he is more grey than Evil.

PS.loved Piyas outfit gong well with her gorgeous skin....
Edited by .dazzleme. - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Edited my take on pg1😃
sumana-13 thumbnail

The music piece that they played for AbhIya after Abhay drew away from the kiss and left Piya was first composed and used for Prem-Mukti ( a terrible love story with a fatal spark to it that drew everyone in KZK) . It was supposed to be dark, angry and passionate and till date , it has the same effect. AbhIya , of course are much darker than PM. And ironically the song " Bepanaah pyaar hai aa jaa" ( Film : Krishna Cottage) is perfect from Piya's POV. Even in the film, the song was made for a character ' a ghost ' who was waiting across time for her love to come back to her as promised. It is a sad song and full of yearning.

My darling Pocu.........I always agree with u.......BTW as soon as this song started playing my thoughts instantly flew back to my school days when I used to watch "Kahin to Hoga" with mom.......Ekta has used this song when the exceptionally beauttiful Kashish was sitting by the lake missing her love........she was floating a rose(s) on the water......her glossy hair.......her floating dupatta......it was all so ethereally beautiful..........It is still is imprinted on my mind.😍 😍.....I didnt have the means to record them those days.......😍

Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To tell you the truth ( u might get a bit sad lol) today has been this one day since the show started that I waited for your post so longingly lol.  So anyways your post as always left me for wanting MORE! The whole kissing scene was A BEAUTIFUL CHARACTERIZATION FROM THE CREATIVES. I think the writing and as well as the creativity is changing for the better in this show. Maybe EK is finally done with writing lol. AbhIya -  Kiss of Love<3 Piya's situation after he leaves her standing in the empty class room awestruck and speechless couldn't have done more beautifully. Before this day their relationship seemed somewhat forced but now it looks like their emotions and the feelings for each other is coming out easily. Seriously these two's chemistry was just INSANE today.
Panchi and Siddharth- I EFFIN LOVE SIDDHARTH!!!!!!!! This actor is a charming fellow and he can act. cuz when Vivian stared the show he had charm but not acting but this guy has both and its going to be a great clash with Panchi.

sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well another wonderful analysis poco

I don't have anything to add to Abhlya scenes but just drool 😍. Piya is one strong girl. Piya didn't know what abhay was going to do to her when he lock the classroom door and yet she didn't run, scream or yell for help. It's like piya felt abhay can do whatever he want with her cause he had that right.

Chand stole the scene when he called Piya the Curious Cat 🤣 
and when he said piya cross all her limits on the double. 😆 How can abhay say chandeena are not his parents when the have the same humor. 😆

BTW am a little confuse what did Chand meant when he said first you were chasing Piya and now she's on your trail. I don't remember abhay chasing piya unless he alway's knew she existed and arrange for her scholarship.

You are right  Chand stole the show.........BTW I dont want our lovely Pia hurt u kno........cause they say....."curiosity kills the cat"  😔