Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ok manji it vas vonderfull n amazing i love reading ur vorks cause thy r ritten in  a realastic manner .n loving this one too
keep pm me 
do cnt soon
n loved the precap😳
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys! πŸ€— Thank youu!!
I am so glad you enjoyed the update!
Will reply to each one sooon!
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
edited my commnt on pg 130..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SM_317 - 13 years ago
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyyy  Manjiii  πŸ€—
Awesome updt jaana
really loved it ...lovely part
oh my poor gunji ...im loving  it
n sam he z sooo cuteee n caring ...loving yar
n d  percap  really interesting ...
cont soon!
muskaan
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
SUPPPERR AMAZINGGG YAAAR
UR TOOO GOOOD
REAALLLYYY NYC UPDATE,LUVED EACHAN EVERY PART.
AND OOO ENJOY UR MUMBAI TRIP,CUZ MUMBAI IS AMAMZING JUST LIKE UR FF...LOLZ...SERIOUSLYY UR TOOO GOOOD

LUV U

SARA

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

πŸ˜†res

*edited*πŸ˜†
thanks for reminding manjii!!!!!πŸ˜†
heyyyπŸ€—...miss u sooo much...😭😳
do i really need to say tht it ws an awesome updt...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
once again a fantastic updt...πŸ˜‰
mindbolwingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
love your ff soo much manjii and this one is my fav...😳😳😳😳😳
continue soon and thans alot for the pm...😳😳😳
come back soon with a loong updt...
miss u and ur ff alot...😭😭😭😭
love you😳
take care😳
ambiπŸ˜›

Hey Ambi [>:D<} Thank youu sooo much dear! (: I am sooo happy you liked my update!
Awww!! I know you love my FF ! And yeah. missing you tooo!! (:
Tc.. Thaaanks!

Originally posted by: preety88

fabulous update...cont soon

Thanks Preety!

Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it. When will sam comes out of his work and confess to gunjan? Sameera is so brilliant. I think gunjan have to tell him that she wants to spent time with him. Precap is very intresting. What will happen when she says no to come to party? How did sameera know about neil? And please do cont very soon. U'll not update till june 4th! Don't do this to us. We all get mad at u! Please do cont whenever u get time between ur work. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Thank youu! πŸ€— Haha.. Samrat had tried to come close to Gunjan once and she wanted time so now Gunjan will have to take the first step right? And yes. Sameera is trying to help Gunjan ALOT and in the next update you will see Sameera act as a mother to Gunjan!
I am glad you enjoyed the update! And I cant help it yaaar! I am out of town.. so how can I update before?

Originally posted by: ruvy

gr8 update but no pmπŸ˜”don't forget to pm me the nxt part πŸ˜³

Thank Youu Ruvy! (: I am sorry! I always PM you! Dont know how I forgot!
Sorry dear will remember from next time!

Originally posted by: aashizin

manjiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—again wonderful part u wonderful yar so amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ new starting of their relationship with real problems which she never felt during neil time as neil is out of her heart not totally but ya def the way she only thinks abt samrat ,angry on him , craving to be with him ,to spend time with him just like other wives think and do just superb loved it hon sweety πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thaaanks Aashi! I am soo glad that you liked my update soo much!  Exactly, now Gunjan has started to like Samrat but on the other hand samrat spends more time with his work which gunjan doesnt like. Actually the reason you only think about Gunjan here is because I never show SAMRAT's POV! I only show Gunjan's. So for you guys samrat is a stranger ryt? think about it! His POV will be sometime now! His 1st POV!
its gunjan whom samrat wanted , caring and worrying for him , and when she is same gunjan he has no time no doubt for newly couple its seriously difficult to adjust things like this specially in this case when samrat was there for her when she needed him but loved gunjan's care and concern for him the way she is being dominating on him just typical kinda wife which he wanted and he being obedient husband followed her it was seriously adorable part when gun was angry and he was quietly hearing her outburst πŸ˜†  But Samrat doesnt know that Gunjan wants to spend time with him na? Gunjan had never like openly gone and talked to him about this.. and samrat being shy and reserved will not think of it himself especially after gunjan had stopped him that night.. [first night] so he has distanced himself from her since then.. he promised that till gunjan is ready he wont take his first step.. so now gunjan has to begin.. and gunjan thinks samrat doesnt like her! so there is the confusion! It will be cleared out sooon.. Wait for the.. TENDER 🀣 🀣
i must say sameera's ex\perience would work in coffee case the way she said he will be worried and became it showed his so much care and love ,now it will be seriously wonderful to watch how will gunjan made him understand her povs and what she feels , right now samrat is not aware of gunjan's this state what she wants but want to see he would know and she pours out her heart with him now can't wait for next part it will be interesting to read when sameera will come to know abt neil and how she will help gunjan in this problem and thanks for pm u seriously rock muahhh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€— Well yeah! Sameera's experience will come in handy but not everytime na.. gunjan cant get too dependant on her! she has to think also. because at the end of the day she knows samrat MUCH more than Sameera does! So thats why.. (:
Well I know I ROCK! 🀣 🀣 Thaaanks Aashi for the LOVELY comment!
Love youu (: