|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan*

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi friends!

How have you been? I know you wanted me to update my FF but this idea has been going on inside my mind for almost a month now.. I had to pen it down..

Im quite uncertain about this SS because Im not very sure if you people will like the plot! It is different!

So I want TruthFul Comments from you guys.!

Please promise me if you dont like it you will ask me to choose another topic! I think thats the best way!

As It is a SS I wont write a CS you will come to know the characters as the story proceeds.

It is about how SaJan get married and how they go on with life. It was an arranged marrige and they didnt know each other at all.. But as usual there is the twist in the tale.. NEIL.. He is gunjans lover from college and gunjan also loved him more than herself!

I will post a small introduction part! And please read and tell me if you like it!

One thing I can assure you.. It will be a Happy Ending!

*deep Breath* and here goes..

Gunjan was a young lady who stayed in Calcutta.. she was brought up here and stayed with her Bui.. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 8 years old.. Gunjan has been an obedient child since then and always listens to what her Bui Says.. She was extrovert and a free bird and her Bui was a very wise woman. She always picked the best for gunjan as she had no child.. She had never got married. Gunjan was quite calm and a quiet person  and ever argued with bui over anything! Whatever she needed was given to her so she was satisfied. Bui was like her mother. They werent very rich. But Bui worked and earned enough for the two of them!

Gunjan had just finished her college and Bui was very enthusiastic about getting gunjan married.. but gunjan was in no hurry..

Gunjan's Pov:

I was in Victoria Memorial off for an evening walk.. it was a beautiful place and I loved going there.. I walked around on the paths full of stones.. then I went in the garden near the huge lake ... It was beautiful.. the breeze was cool and my hair was flying.. As it was getting dark I decided to go home.. just then two strong arms encircled  my waist and lifted me off the ground! I smiled and rested the back of my head on his shoulder.. He gently placed me on the ground and turned me around.. He came close to me my eyes looked at the ground.. I was very shy when he came close.. and I smiled..

"I love you Gunjan.." he said softly..

"I love you too Neil.." I replied.. He was my love.. since college we had been dating and I was going to tell bui about neil. Neil wasnt rich.. his father was a lecturer and his mother was ill most of the times.. Neil was my life at the moment.. I was madly in love with him and he was mine and there was no one who could seperate us! We were in our own little world. We had no idea how the society thought! I had no idea what life had in store for me.. but I just knew one thing that i would spend my whole life with neil.. in his safe arms..

I and neiled talked for sometime he told me that his mother wanted to meet me and I told him that I would love to meet her too.. That evening when I came home I got the bigges shock of my life.. Bui cam and hugged me and congratulated me..

On asking why she did so she told me that she had finalised my wedding with a guy in Mumbai! I was almost in shock.. Why did she do this without even asking me.. I felt angry at her..

"Bui.. I love someone else.. I cannot marry the person you chose"

Bui was quiet for a moment.. I didnt want to offend her but this was my life!

"What? Why didnt you tell me before?"

"I was going to.. I was just waiting for the right time.. he hasnt proposed me yet!"

"What do you mean? You said you were in love!"

"Yes Bui.. but he hasnt proposed for a wedding yet! Please bui just meet him once!"

Bui nodded once..

"What is his name?"

"Neil Oberoi"

"Oh.. ok.. but if I dislike him?" she questioned.. I wanted to say Ill die.. but instead I just said,

"Bui.. then whoever you want I will marry him.! You are like my mother and I will not do something you dont want me to" If bui wouldnt have been there my life would not be as it is! I was thankful to her and I meant it! How could anyone not like neil! He was so charming and handsome.. and he was a splendid human being !

"Good.. Call him now! I want to meet him now. So that if I like him I can refuse Them for marriage.."

I called neil up.. he picked up in the first ring..

"Hi Sweety! Missing me already?"

"Neil.. Can you come over immediately?"

"Whats wrong honey?"

"Bui wants to meet you!"

"Oh! Sure. Ill be over in a sec!"

I smiled to myself thinking how much he loved me..

"Bui he is coming!"

Neil arrived in 5 minutes and I opened the door for him and showed him the way to the living room.. He came and had a seat. He wore a T-shirt and a pair of jeans.. Bui came and sat down next to him.. he didnt make any gesture of respect.. he just sat there..

"Touch her feet" I whispered !

Bui shot me an angry glance and ordered me to go inside.. I couldnt say no so I quietly went to my room and started to wonder what they would be talking abt.. I was fidgetting with my dupatta and trying to calm down.. It was just impossible.. I thought of going out to check but didnt have the courage to do something against bui's will..

After ten minutes Bui entered my room..

I looked behind her to see if Neil was still there!

"You chose him Gunjan?" Bui sayed in complete shock.

What went wrong i wondered.. what happened between them. How come bui didnt like Neil.. this couldnt be happening..

"What happened Bui?"

"Gunjan he is CHEAP and A Ridiculous person. He doesnt care about anyones feelings.. he is very selfish.. he will never keep you happy gunjan!" she shook her head in disgust..

My world came crashing down in front of my eyes.. neil wasnt this bad.. How can bui judge him in the first meeting! This isnt how I had planned it would be.. how can i marry someone else. What will happen? No.. I cannot let this happen..

"Bui I love Him!.." I begged..

"No Gunjan! Its about your life.. and I know who is right for you.. this person whom I chose Is perfect.. he works hard and respects his elders.. im sorry Gunjan you cannot marry Neil"

I didnt argue.. i was in no state to do so.. She left the room and I sank to the floor.. I was in complete shock.. till evening my life was amlost perfect and now suddenly THIS... My life was ruined.. i loved him soo much and now I would hv to marry someone else.. How could I do that! I cried and cried but bui didnt even listen to me..

Even during dinner I tried to convince her but she said nothing.. I had never seen Bui so strict.. she seemed upset with my choice.. My eyes were red and swollen and I couldnt sleep at all..

Next morning she came into my room early and woke me up..

"Gunjan get up.. he is going to come today to see you!"

Listening to that I jumped up in bed..

"bui.. why are you doing this to me!"

"Listen Gunjan, I know you love him and what love means to you.. but he is not a good person for you! You will never be happy with him and he doesnt even love you!Im sure you will stay happy with the person i chose!!"

"Bui.. please dont do this..!"

"No gunajn.. this time im not going to listen to a word of yours.. The person I have chosen is right for you! Neil doesnt deserve you! Please stop crying for him..."

I didnt reply.. I just had to do what bui said.. My life was over.. i had thought about this teh whole night. And i came to a conclusion that I will marry whoever bui chose.. but my heart only has neil in it and it will not be replaced by anyone other than him!

"look at yourself.. go freshen up and get ready!"

I obediently got up of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.. I had nothing to tell her.. It was just over.. maybe I will never come to know what happened between bui and neil that evening.. I hadnt even talked to neil.. thinking about him I thought of telling him the news. But I changed my mind.. What if he broke down like I did.. If I just left without telling him maybe he would move on in life.. I never want anything more than his happiness!

Ok guys! Thats all for today. There will be many twists and turns in the story and gunjans life will change..

I would really like to know if you people liked teh concept.. this is a brief idea about the future story:

Samrat and Gunjan get married.. he takes her to mumbai.. gunjan dislikes samrat but he had fallen for gunjan as he saw her..

They barely talked to each other as samrat was very quiet and he was a workaholic..

This is the basic concept! Please tell me if you think I should continue!

@ Sana:Thanks a TON for the TITLE! You rock!

Love,

Manjari!

Edited by SajanRox11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

Part 1 - Page 1
 Part 2 - Page 11
 Part 3 - Page 17
 Part 4 - Page 26
 Part 5 - Page 33
 Part 6 - Page 40
 Part 7 - Page 46
 Part 8 - Page 49
 Part 9 - Page 54
 Promo - Page 62
 Part 10 - Page 66
 Part 11 - Page 73
 Part 12 - Page 81
 Part 13 - Page 88
 Part 14 - Page 95
 Part 15 - Page 106
 Part 16 - Page 118
 Part 17 - Page 127
 Part 18 - Page 137

Link to NEW thread :

res
Edited
First of all congratulations for ur new ss
N i really liked ir idea hmm nt like i really loved m totally engrossed in it....
Realy when i was reading the story...
I want more n more but you stopped....???
Well i cant wait for more yar.....
As m on my cell i cant give you long comment yarr..... Sry
But mene tuje bola tha ki tu novel likh
Nw u definetly write it yarrr....
Reallly luved ur writing skill n idea....
Write more plzzzzzzz......
N add me in ur pm list warna......?????
Kuch nahi karungiii.......
Chill lolzzzzz
But dont forget to pm me,.... Ok
Waiting for next....

Love'
Radhi...
Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 13 years ago
karantakiar thumbnail
Wao manjari,omg yar ap itna achaa likh kaise lete ho yar???
superb,awsm,rcking cnpt yar.it ws jus too tooo.. gud.
u rock swty.
plz cnt wid nxt part asap,ur first part ws so nice dat i cant w8 for d nxt updt yar.
plz plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz
plz add me to ur pm list plz.
do cnt wid anthr superb n rcking updt soon,n dun 4get to pm me sW*Hrt.
luv u
vritika
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manjari dear..
Sach bolo ya jhoot????
Hmmm let me thnk..lol..
Sach bolti hon..
In starting i didn't liked it..as Gunjan loves Neil.. But futher reading it.. I liked ur SS..
Nice concept..
Add me to the pm list..
Continue soon..
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😉wonderful concept yrrr jst loved it totally....please do add me in d pm list.....u cn tke it as an order rather thn req. he he he N DO CNTINUE SOON........YRR

Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

res
Edited
First of all congratulations for ur new ss
N i really liked ir idea hmm nt like i really loved m totally engrossed in it....
Realy when i was reading the story...
I want more n more but you stopped....???
Well i cant wait for more yar.....
As m on my cell i cant give you long comment yarr..... Sry
But mene tuje bola tha ki tu novel likh
Nw u definetly write it yarrr....
Reallly luved ur writing skill n idea....
Write more plzzzzzzz......
N add me in ur pm list warna......?????
Kuch nahi karungiii.......
Chill lolzzzzz
But dont forget to pm me,.... Ok
Waiting for next....

Love'
Radhi...

Hii radhi di!
OMGG can u see the size of ur comment!
It was long! :P didnt expect this!!
Is it good? genuinely!
Well Thank you for this wonderful comment!
Nd how can i forget to PM you!!

Originally posted by: karantakiar

Wao manjari,omg yar ap itna achaa likh kaise lete ho yar???
superb,awsm,rcking cnpt yar.it ws jus too tooo.. gud.
u rock swty.
plz cnt wid nxt part asap,ur first part ws so nice dat i cant w8 for d nxt updt yar.
plz plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz
plz plz plz plz plz
plz add me to ur pm list plz.
do cnt wid anthr superb n rcking updt soon,n dun 4get to pm me sW*Hrt.
luv u
vritika

Hii Vrittika!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
So many 'plz's! lol!
thanks and i will contoniue if I get good response!
But thanks for the encouragement!

Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Manjari dear..
Sach bolo ya jhoot????
Hmmm let me thnk..lol..
Sach bolti hon..
In starting i didn't liked it..as Gunjan loves Neil.. But futher reading it.. I liked ur SS..
Nice concept..
Add me to the pm list..
Continue soon..

Hi Ayesha!
thanks alot! Im glad you told me what you feel!
well.. dont worry! It is a sajan story!
Will make sure you like it!
Well.. lets see what happens!

Originally posted by: sweetsurabhi94

😉wonderful concept yrrr jst loved it totally....please do add me in d pm list.....u cn tke it as an order rather thn req. he he he N DO CNTINUE SOON........YRR

Hii Surabhi! Im glad u liked the concept! will conitnue soon! thanks!