Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashizin

OMG its surprise 😲btw madam where were u πŸ€”πŸ˜†let me read it πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! aashii.. (: I am here only Aashii.. tu hi gayab ho gayii.. !! 🀣
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Hey! aashii.. (: I am here only Aashii.. tu hi gayab ho gayii.. !! 🀣

uff i was waited for u yesterday πŸ˜‘ if u don't have time for me  now i don't have time for u (gunjan styel dialogue πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£) ok will catch u at night πŸ˜†Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update...cont soon
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it. When will sam comes out of his work and confess to gunjan? Sameera is so brilliant. I think gunjan have to tell him that she wants to spent time with him. Precap is very intresting. What will happen when she says no to come to party? How did sameera know about neil? And please do cont very soon. U'll not update till june 4th! Don't do this to us. We all get mad at u! Please do cont whenever u get time between ur work. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
ruvy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 update but no pmπŸ˜”don't forget to pm me the nxt part πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
manjiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—again wonderful part u wonderful yar so amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ new starting of their relationship with real problems which she never felt during neil time as neil is out of her heart not totally but ya def the way she only thinks abt samrat ,angry on him , craving to be with him ,to spend time with him just like other wives think and do just superb loved it hon sweety πŸ‘πŸ‘

its gunjan whom samrat wanted , caring and worrying for him , and when she is same gunjan he has no time no doubt for newly couple its seriously difficult to adjust things like this specially in this case when samrat was there for her when she needed him but loved gunjan's care and concern for him the way she is being dominating on him just typical kinda wife which he wanted and he being obedient husband followed her it was seriously adorable part when gun was angry and he was quietly hearing her outburst πŸ˜†

i must say sameera's experience would work in coffee case the way she said he will be worried and became it showed his so much care and love ,now it will be seriously wonderful to watch how will gunjan made him understand her povs and what she feels , right now samrat is not aware of gunjan's this state what she wants but want to see he would know and she pours out her heart with him now can't wait for next part it will be interesting to read when sameera will come to know abt neil and how she will help gunjan in this problem and thanks for pm u seriously rock muahhh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—
saniya.x thumbnail
Beautiful update! GOSHH, Samrat and his work 😳 along with Gunjan I am getting irritated too! I loved Gunjan & Sameera's convo esp Sameera telling Gunjan not to make coffee for Sam!

Loving the precap, and OMFG Gunjan is going to tell Sameera about Neil? 😲 I can't wait! I hate youuu, you're going to update after the 4th of June just when this is getting bloody interesting, I hate you soo muchh for that!

Come back soon πŸ€—
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
just great 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part