need to know
fabulous update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu dear
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
All right read the following carefully...

Many of you are mad at MSK as he is shown as a manipulative and calculative mind who loves things his way or no way...

And some of u mi8 b ruing geet as well as she is a (unfortunately) a gone case ri8?

If thats it then lemme tell u something...no matter how fast the world is going around us,there are some things which never change-and one of them is us...the women clan!

Don't bash me for this as what I'm sayin is somewhere true...girls,though have come a long way from hiding behind the purdaah to coming out in the open talking unapologetically about how many flings they had till now...but still there are some girls who might look too modern in their approach but they have certain beliefs instigated in them.

Geet cannot be categorised under the above given description,but the case with her is that-she didn't look before falling.

She is shown as a 19-20 year-old girl who loves to dream that her prince charming will come someday and sweep her off her feet (like many of us do) and why not? She have all the right to dream so.

She is beautiful,educated,comes from a good,reputed family who pampers her to no end...she has everything going for her.

And then she met Maan and hopelessly fell in love with him even though being engaged to someone else...but then Love just happens.

Maan was in love with her too-but he is a completely different person.When he knew geet reciprocated his feelings,he was hell-bent on making her confess.May be the situation would have been different if she would have never shown any feelings towards him.

Do not forget,she is still very much in love with maan and when love gives you strength,it can make you weak as well-and thats what happening here with geet.

Over to u guys...give your views😊
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_08

All right read the following carefully...

Many of you are mad at MSK as he is shown as a manipulative and calculative mind who loves things his way or no way...

And some of u mi8 b ruing geet as well as she is a (unfortunately) a gone case ri8?

If thats it then lemme tell u something...no matter how fast the world is going around us,there are some things which never change-and one of them is us...the women clan!

Don't bash me for this as what I'm sayin is somewhere true...girls,though have come a long way from hiding behind the purdaah to coming out in the open talking unapologetically about how many flings they had till now...but still there are some girls who might look too modern in their approach but they have certain beliefs instigated in them.

Geet cannot be categorised under the above given description,but the case with her is that-she didn't look before falling.

She is shown as a 19-20 year-old girl who loves to dream that her prince charming will come someday and sweep her off her feet (like many of us do) and why not? She have all the right to dream so.

She is beautiful,educated,comes from a good,reputed family who pampers her to no end...she has everything going for her.

And then she met Maan and hopelessly fell in love with him even though being engaged to someone else...but then Love just happens.

Maan was in love with her too-but he is a completely different person.When he knew geet reciprocated his feelings,he was hell-bent on making her confess.May be the situation would have been different if she would have never shown any feelings towards him.

Do not forget,she is still very much in love with maan and when love gives you strength,it can make you weak as well-and thats what happening here with geet.

Over to u guys...give your views😊

I would fully support Geet in whatever she does 
From my perspective , as much I've understood her , she was really a home bound girl & in her life everything fell into place as per rules & as it should have been for any young girl .
That is till Maan came into her life ; with him around as we found in ur ff , she fell irrevocably in love with him & went to the farthest extent any girl can go .

But , I would prefer Geet to take a stand for herself . She's 19-20 yrs old , still in love with Maan ... all is fine , but now she's no longer alone , she's bearing Maan's child , so in no uncertain terms she should let Maan take her for granted . She has full right over his life as much he has ... I want u to explore this issue , I know it can't happen overnight , but eventually make Maan realize that Geet is not merely his lover anymore but a dignified woman 1st & 2ndly an expected mother of his baby .
.Lilith. thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashsree100

I would fully support Geet in whatever she does 
From my perspective , as much I've understood her , she was really a home bound girl & in her life everything fell into place as per rules & as it should have been for any young girl .
That is till Maan came into her life ; with him around as we found in ur ff , she fell irrevocably in love with him & went to the farthest extent any girl can go .

But , I would prefer Geet to take a stand for herself . She's 19-20 yrs old , still in love with Maan ... all is fine , but now she's no longer alone , she's bearing Maan's child , so in no uncertain terms she should let Maan take her for granted . She has full right over his life as much he has ... I want u to explore this issue , I know it can't happen overnight , but eventually make Maan realize that Geet is not merely his lover anymore but a dignified woman 1st & 2ndly an expected mother of his baby .

Very well said gal...thats what i'm trying to say that nothing happens overnight but it is bound to happen.

Otherwise why would have i told at the begining that ''her love becomes a poison''? O f course it has some strong reason behind it.

Loved ur reply...thanks😊
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So much bashing going around. . . . . . First tell me one thing Maan ney geet ke sath aisa kya kiya???
She ran away he don't know y. . . He came all over to find her she don't want to be wid him . . . Nd he didn't let her go. . . .
She asked him y he killed dat he did answer. . . Nd try to seduce her was seducing ur own wife is a crime. . . .
I know he is one of those MCP who wants things according to dem who isn't 98% men are like dat. . . .
But geet ke sath maan aisa kya kar diya hai dat ppl are bashing on my devil khurana did he cheated on her beat her?? he jst killed a his rival Business man who bad mouthed abt his wife. . . .Edited by aditiwalia56 - 13 years ago
.Lilith. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

So much bashing going around. . . . . . First tell me one thing Maan ney geet ke sath aisa kya kiya???
She ran away he don't know y. . . He came all over to find her she don't want to be wid him . . . Nd he didn't let her go. . . .
She asked him y he killed dat he did answer. . . Nd try to seduce her was seducing ur own wife is a crime. . . .
I know he is one of those MCP who wants things according to dem who isn't 98% men are like dat. . . .
But geet ke sath maan aisa kya kar diya hai dat ppl are bashing on my devil khurana did he cheated on her beat her?? he jst killed a his rival Business man who bad mouthed abt his wife. . . .

Thats because till now they've seen only the darker side of this MSK!!!!

No wonder they are bound 2 make opinions until they cum 2 know the story of both sides.

And yes they are not upset over maan seducing geet...they r unhappy with the fact that why is he hiding the truth when geet have a right to know as she is his wife-legally and officially.So just like maan knows everything about her,she also has the right to know about her husband who is also the father of her unborn child.

At least that's what i think could be the reason of people bashing him

MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update...
maan just knows geet too well...
waiting to find out what actually made him this way..
continue soon

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 16
Maan is such a manipulator...
cont soon...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ note
its true, love makes people do crazy things...
thanks for the note...
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is so not fair...Geet is trying to understand why Maan is doing all these things...as a life partner she has full right to know...but look at him...how he is ignoring her questions...