NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka?

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Love.. what is it?

Growing up, we learn to feel a variety of feelings and emotions. Anger. Jealousy. Fear. Surprise. Hatred. Disgust. Joy. Sadness. Rage. These are all emotions and feelings that we are exposed to as we grow up but not something that we are born with.

HOWEVER, one feeling that we are all born with is love. From the womb, each and every one of us feel the tender loving care that our mothers have for us and thus even before birth we love. Then we grow up  and learn the different forms of love from loving our parents to our siblings to our friends and then to one day find someone whom we love in a completely different manner... a person that we love differently from the way we love our family and friends... the love we have for our partners, our spouses, our better half. 

Love comes in all different forms and yet we can not even begin to try to put this one feeling into words as words lack the meaning of this feeling alone. For years people have tried to explain love... love is profound.. love is a passionate affection.. love is a personal attachment.. love is a form of wanting and needing someone.. love is this, love is that and yet one can not truly define love.

It isn't something we choose but rather something that chooses us. It is our destiny. It is written in our kismet. And then once we are in love, it changes our ways completely. It opens our eyes and makes us see everything differently. Love is beautiful. But even the most beautiful rose has its thorn. 

Take two of the biggest lovers in literature for example. Romeo and Heathcliff. 
Both loved immensely but both of their love stories had its own thorn. Both ended in tragedy as most of the epic love stories do in literature.
Romeo is the passionate lover who gave up his own life for the sake of his love who he thought was dead and refused to live without and than there is Heathcliff whose passion and love became almost poisonous. It was Heathcliff's wife who had stated, "T'is better to be hated by you than loved by you." as his love had its own side affects.

Looking at our male lead, Viren Sood seemed perfect at first. He was portrayed as Romeo. Even better than Romeo. Viren made Romeo look bad. Viren Sood was the ultimate lover. Passion and compassion seemed to be his middle name. But then we came to see Viren's "psychotic lover" side.. the darker side of this guy who we all saw as perfect and he went from being one romantic hero to becoming a romantic anti-hero like Heathcliff. Over night our Romeo became a Romantic-Byronic hero (a Byronic hero is an idealized but flawed character who can be exemplified as "mad, bad and dangerous to know"). Like Heathcliff, it seems that Viren is a product of his past... the neglect, the loneliness, the emptiness and one big secret that makes him so vengeful. One big secret from the past that makes Viren want revenge and not stop at any ends to make sure he gets what he wants. However, like Heathcliff, apart from dangerous and slick, Viren is also in on this for love. 

Recently StarPlus came out with an article in which it was stated that Viren is only out for revenge on Siddarth and is only using Nivedita as a pawn against his brother when in fact Viren has no care for Nivedita. Don't be fooled girls, this is how they are tricking us. Go back and watch the NivRen scenes and tell me that there isn't true love, passion, want and need in Viren's eyes when it comes to Nivi. Look back at the scenes in which he looses himself in her pictures and the scenes where he is imagining his Nivi. Were those all fake? I think not.

There has been a lot of debate whether or not Viren is good or bad and there has been a lot of people criticizing Viren and even bashing his character at this point, but don't count your eggs before they hatch. There is an enormous story behind all this and Viren isn't out to get vengeance for some small childish matter. Although it happened during childhood, there is something in their past that pushes Viren to get this revenge.

But have no fear, Nivi isn't just a pawn in this game. The way Heathcliff loved Catherine immensely, Viren loves Nivi too. It isn't just all about revenge as in that heart, love still remains. Have faith in our couple and have faith in our Viren.

Yes, what he did is not easily forgivable, and he is committing a grave mistake but before we point fingers, let the story unfold... until than, do not lose hope.

Here's to NivRen's story ending better than that of Romeo's and Heathcliff's! 
...actually scratch that... 
here's to NivRen having no end
as true love has no ending!
May their love conquer!

This is a special shout out to my pyaari di...
congratulations Prathi di on your marriage being fixed.
I (and the rest of us NivReniac girls) wish you the best.
And hey, if jiju ever messes up, give your little Mahi a call...
I'll fix him straight for you ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

First ever thread started October 14, 2O1O and now within three months and one week we are on our twenty-second thread! I know at this moment, no one is very happy about the storyline and Viren but keep your chin up ladies.

(thread titles in order)

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

16) NivRen - Friendship or Love?

17) NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey

18) NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan

19) NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

20) NivRen - Love is in the Air

21) NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani

Here is a list of NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali

Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful introduction Mahi. Really liked the way you tried to describe LOVE. You are right love is a feeling that can't be described in word but from centuries writers and poets are trying to explain it but still LOVE you can feel in your heart and never really can put into words. About reference of Romeo and Heathcliff, both stories are legends but I hate them because of their tragic ending, I know not every love story has happy ending, and I have a first hand experience at that. But still I want NivRen's love story to have a happy ending and I am here because I still believe in NivRen. We have a long way to go now to get back what we had with respect to NivRen but I am willing to wait as long as Nivi gets her happy ending, I would have wanted a fairy tale ending for her but I will be happy with whatever I get.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Wonderful introduction Mahi. Really liked the way you tried to describe LOVE. You are right love is a feeling that can't be described in word but from centuries writers and poets are trying to do explain it but still LOVE you can feel in your heart but never really can put into words. About reference of Romeo and Heathcliff, both stories are legends but I hate them because of their tragic ending, I know not every love story has happy ending, and I have a first hand experience at that. But still I want NivRen's love story to have a happy ending and I am here because I still believe in NivRen. We have a long way to go now to get back what we had with respect to NivRen but I am willing to wait as long as Nivi gets her happy ending, I would have wanted a fairy tale ending for her but I will be happy with whatever I get.

That's one part I forgot to mention.....
Here's to NivRen having a happy ending!

But thank you for liking my introduction. Heathcliff and Romeo are two of the biggest Romantics of literature and although they both ended sadly, NivRen won't have the same ill fated destiny. This love story isn't about star crossed lovers itself but rather how love changed the fate of two people whose lives were star crossed in its own manner. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Mahi what an awesome introduction I completely adore it beautiful explaination
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prajee congratulations dear!!!!!
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahi.. thanks for the new thread.. as usual it wonderful dear... :)

Suchi.. thanks a lot akka.. :)
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow mahi... great intro.... love every part of what you said... specially ..that Nivren ending would not be tragic.

sonia
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome introduction Mahi..Loved it... You are a fabulous writer. I am sure you will do very well in English, Literature, Writing etc...
Yes, LOVE is a feeling that cannot be described, it can just be felt.

And yes, we hope that our NiVren have a hppy ending.
mahix3 thumbnail
Awwwh shuckss.. you girls embarrass me! 
😳
Thank you Anju di.
I'm glad you girls enjoy my posts.
Makes it all worth while!!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahi Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
AWESOME AWESOME INTRO!!!

Lmaaao, ROMEO SUCKS IN FRONT OF VIREN!!!
Romeo To Hain Zero Jab Se Viren Ban Gaya Hain Hamaara Hero!!!

LOVE THE INTRO TO THE CORE!!!

And Yup, NivRen, They're Something That Are Meant To, And What Is Meant To Be, ALWAYS Finds Its Way In The End.
😃