~Ram Milaayi Jodi 20 Jan Written Update~

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i am happy that Anukalp tried to stand up for his wife, but i am mad because everybody keeps blaming Mona for everything. Bharti jee is not a good mother-in-law. Before she helps Mona, she is behaving like a Monster-in-law not a mother-in-law. i think that with a little love and some teachings about the Gujarati culture, Mona will be a great bahu.....like Abha  for example from Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.  Anukalp's family is the limit and Anukalp is a big fat stinking wimp.  Why is he letting his wife take so much blame?  I hate men like him.  Why can't he stand up to his miserable mom and relatives?  He's a loser.  And Sweetie's mom-in-law is also a loser.  Hope she never goes back to that house and her husband goes to his in-laws to be a house-husband.  That will serve her right.  Btw how will the fast purify them?
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reniji66

Thanks for the update.  Anukalp's family is the limit and Anukalp is a big fat stinking wimp.  Why is he letting his wife take so much blame?  I hate men like him.  Why can't he stand up to his miserable mom and relatives?  He's a loser.  And Sweetie's mom-in-law is also a loser.  Hope she never goes back to that house and her husband goes to his in-laws to be a house-husband.  That will serve her right.  Btw how will the fast purify them?

@bold reasoning behind fast i guess is that they have unknowingly committed the mistake and to rectify their mistake they will punish themselves by not eating anything for a day.
Jot92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Bechari Mona i feel sorry for her!!! There is no one to help her.

-Megha- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab. update