Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SCREW YOU MR. VIREN SOOD...YOU PSYCHOPATH. right now you need go to a HELL AND NOT COME OUT. GO BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM.

HOW CAN YOU TAKE NIVI'S PURE LOVE FOR SELFISH REASONS??

HOW DARE YOU USE HER FOR YOUR OWN AGENDA???

OH GOD...YOU ARE MORE SPINELESS and COWARD THAN SID.. 

at least he attacked her from front, so did CC... but you??? of all ppl attacked Nivi FROM THE BACK? 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
remember what nivi said to dadi..

Ye meray saat hi kiyun aise hotha hai..
and thats what is happening to her ..
she is just getting one jhatka after another.

First her sisters' nature of taking her things away from her.

Second: Her father and family getting insulted

Third:  Sid's betrayal

Fourth: Her father's suicide attempt

fifth: Her father leaving her family

sixth: Her almost getting raped/ and then meeting Viren

seventh: insults from Sid's family and him standing and watching at her helpless even after knowing the truth about jawahar

Eighth: viren showing his love

ninth: Sid wanting to destroy her life and divyas by being what he is best at , coward, refusing marriage

tenth: marriage with viren

11. fire incident

12. stalker bakwas

13. tortured emotionally every other day

14. trying to be proven as Mad

15. now this .. viren whom she trusted stabbing her in her back

why cause oh yeah he got hurt as a child.

Why does nivi have to suffer. Why only nivi... She is better off without these losers in her life. She would have been happy working as a florist with sharmila

Hate you viren ..
Suchi- thumbnail
Niveditha SHARMA is back

She is no more Niveditha Viren Sood to me

Even if he has serious child hood issue. I cannot forgive him for letting Nivi getting physically assaulted.
what ever the reason, anju... that was not needed
the other stalker could have held nivis hand from behind

two grown men can take on a woman unless she knows kungfu or karate  or boxing etc.

And nivi is emotionally strong person not physically.

He let her get HURT,
that hit on the head could have killed her

Thats not love

and this type of love where woman is all into oh i am going to cure my husband type thing is fine with me.. as long as she cures him and then says
get lost

Like the anjaam's sharukh khan where madhuri cured his sickness and then fought him

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow mahi.... amazingly written.... viren definetly has to have a reason behind this..... atleast in todays episode... he showed that he is only against sid.....i know all of us are shocked thinking he can go to the extent of harming nivi.... and i want to believe that it is not true.... i really want to believe this... he had to hit nivi...just to keep his identity safe...nivi had almost got him.... he didnt have an option.... i cant imagine he harming her....but if he really has something against nivi...will be soon enough...

now that in todays precap...it is hsown that nivi probably told viren abt sid being behind all this...what next... will he stop scaring nivi.... if he just wants to prove sid behind all this.... is this the end to everything... if yes..his mission is accomplished... but if incidents still happen with nivi... then he really has a problem... again why would he keep the incidents going if he wants nivi to believe sid is behind all this... things will start getting more clear... after tomm... may be viren will accuse sid..for all this..and then nivi will find out that viren got hurt...and she would start thinking abt it...

sonia
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we were looking for the 20th smile when nivi will be viren's forever and what did we get??
okay nivi was hit by another fellow but I didnt like viren running away like that after nivi was hit.......😡
oh dear,  CTs could have avoided these things .They showed us one week of honeymoon with all the romance,love, song sequence,nivren chemistry and everything......  and the very next day
something like this??  oh God.........

Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok i am really mad guys..,what do I do? what reaction to give? what what what? why why why?

i have no words..i am speechless...i am stunned? we have spent hrs and months behind Nivren...

We loved them. We prayed for them (like in real). We adored them. We called Nivi his Destiny.......oh my god. 

OH I wish we knew...wish we had even slightest idea..what is behind this mask..

oh man. i am feeling dizzy. and honestly i am. I am not lying or making up story to make it dramatic. I was up till 4am ...bcos of Nivren and I have a life too. I have to come to work and perform..and no..

we sacrificed so much time for this??? What a Slap on our faces???
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Girls, please clam down and take deep breaths, we all know that until Viren's past is revealed, none of us will quit the show and leave NivRen, so I suggest we calm ourselves down and then take one episode at a time, because we can always quit the show after his past is revealed and if it does not justify his actions, then we can quit !! I'm still ready to give him the benefit of the doubt because I still don't know what he went through and why and what happened in his past.
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to say this but I think we should stop giving positice twist for every Viren's disastrous action. Oh may be he is doing all this for Nivi's deep love, oh maybe he has childhood problem and hence justified, oh maybe his parents did not care for him etc etc etc. Would you forgive Sid if he did all this? Do you forgive DD for being selfish because of her parents? I really really dont want Viren to be in LOVE with Nivi. His love seems really disgusting. I want Nivi to kick him out of her life and move on. He needs to start everything from scratch and go through hell if he wants her love. If he is mentally sick then I think there is no ray of hope.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Simran, Suchi - Please get hold of yourselves.I know what you guys are going through and can understand ur pain too(as I went through same for ragvir).Don't torture yourselves over this. yes me too feel Viren is in totaly wrong here .
But because of him/cts, don't stress yourself too much, it's not worth it, I am telling you from experience. I love you all and can't see u in depress and hopelessly frustrated mode.
Suchi- thumbnail
navzz one thought..

why did he say its a test of my love..

that one statement is making me think. I am saying I hate viren but you know we really cannot hate him or nivren.

That one statement is making me think again and again what if there is a bigger motive

what if the real stalker is not caught i mean the one who wants to harm nivi

But I cannot swallow that nivi got physically hurt cause of him