Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Suchi, maybe your thinking that it is not Viren and he is doing it for a bigger motive - to really find out who is behind all this.. There are lot of things that are confusing and we have no answers. I saw hurt, pain, guilt on his face when he was with her in her room. And this dialogue of his in the shack - "Mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha par tumhein apna banane ke liye mujhe kafi minnatein karni par rahi hain."  I was wondering about this stmt that day itself but never wrote in here... From hamesha does he mean from childhood???? Is that his past??? Has he been obsessed with Nivi from childhood???? If we look at this dialogue from what has been shown today, it makes a perfect sense. But nothing can justify Nivi getting hurt because of all this. He should not have run away like a coward....
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

aww Mahi🤗 I think we should have gotten used to it by now - the cycle of ccbm - one week pure bliss, another complete hell.At least I used to it now. even though I am disappointed but still intrigued with it.

Mahi relax honey, more then the negativiy everyone is mostly venting out and it is good that we are voicing our hurt, frustration and anger, because once that is out, hope will replace that place in our hearts again !! We are fighters like Nivi, we don't give up so easily !! *hugs*

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How could he tolerate all this when Nivi kept on screaming his name.. She was calling him and he was right there fighting with her... I was fine sometime ago and now I am back to square one...this episode has shaken me up..
And look at Nivi how sweetly she is smiling while unpacking thinking about her time spent with Viren....I feel like crying...

Also, now I am thinking about the article Sid mentioned that he will have to take care of Nivi too from Viren.. So was he talking about this track?? He will have to protect Nivi from Viren??
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

I still cant forget d sight of nivi getting hit eventhough i saw it only once. N everytime dat scene flashes in my mind i cant stop hating viren more. Watever be his reason for doing so, evenif he really loves her.. I cant forgive until they show viren genuinely repenting for hurting her n makes up for it. Till then i'm going to call him PV (Psycho Viren). N i really want nivi to make him desperate for her forgiveness.

I've a question.. If he was using her, wat abt all those passionate hugs n romances?

Ashley dont even bring up the hugs, kisses and romance, because till is past is revealed and we know what the hell is going on, I'm really put off by NivRen scenes for now !! Even the old ones !! So for CT's safety, they better not show any NivRen romance till Viren's past is revealed !!

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

I still cant forget d sight of nivi getting hit eventhough i saw it only once. N everytime dat scene flashes in my mind i cant stop hating viren more. Watever be his reason for doing so, evenif he really loves her.. I cant forgive until they show viren genuinely repenting for hurting her n makes up for it. Till then i'm going to call him PV (Psycho Viren). N i really want nivi to make him desperate for her forgiveness.

I've a question.. If he was using her, wat abt all those passionate hugs n romances?

ashly. forget Nivi getting hit...I am more mad because he left her there??? What if that blow would have killed her? he did not know how bad the other person had it?

and did you see Nivi's face after being hit?? she was crying n in pain..and feeling giddy and dizzy and feel on the ground??? and he did not do anything? he ran from there?? just to come back as hero?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You know today I can't say I hate Divya infact Divya is far better than Viren. Atleast she is honest about what she feels and doesn't harm someone physically. Though I love the acting but at present I hate Viren completely even more than I hate chanchal. Navz you are right after the first scene there was no sign of pain or hurt on his face by seeing Nivi in pain.

He set her to fire knowing it could kill Nivi, he changed BS medicines knowing it could actually kill him, yesterday he let other person hurt Nivi from back knowing she could die in that really showed he neither loved his family nor Nivi. I can understand his past may be bad. But he knows 2 people his dadaji and Nivi can never hurt someone and he hurted them only. YD, JAAL who are real culprit are not harmed and tomorrow I will not be surprized if he hurt Vandana too. I think he is planning with JW about everything that's why JW was so calm. I don't want anything to prove yes he is positive after doing so dreading works. I will hate Sid more if Sid forgave Viren for hurting his dadaji like he forgave JAAL for conspiring against his company.

This should give Dadaji, Sid and Nivi a lesson not to forgive people who are too venomonous. They should be punished for their wrong deeds. He definitely cares only for his evil parents and no one else.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resh.....

agree with you guys. But navi, I don't have the patience, "realize, repent, and work very very very hard to win her back !! "      oh god that will take lot of time.

sweetheart, have you not watched RS shows before ? He is a legend for dragging the love tracks ! Poor Saalekh got to romance and consummate two years after their marriage, that means we got their love track after 2 years of the starting of the show !!!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have another question that if he was trying to trap S. how did he know that S. will come by there coz S. just came there without informing anybody and he had done his part by wearing the white shirt that S. was wearing but still he was more dependant on the fact that Nivi saw S.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Ashly forget about all hugs and romance, I am doubting each and every word came out of his mouth now. All those wonderful lines we went so much ga ga over, is now sounds like curse. I know that article told us that Viren will be Psycho but it also said that it will be all for LOVE. I don't see that, I can see everything right now is for hatred towards Sid. I started positive thinking after article only because I thought whatever he will do but he will not hurt Nivi. That trust is broken today.

Sorry Mahi dear, you asked us to stay positive but I just can't help it, I think need to vent out, may be I will start to think your way again but right now I am too angry to think anything positive. 

and one thing we always remembered and talked abt was Viren saying to Niv "I cannot see even 1 worry on your forehead.."....i mean how? he was def sane when he said that..and he was def sane when he attacked her. 

oh man. how and why? what kind of reason makes someone this opposite?

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I am not surprised that viren is the stalker as everyone of us knew that there is like a HUGE possibility that he is the stalker but.. what has hurt me is that his love for nivi is fake

and he let nivi get physically assaulted in front of his presence

That is why I don't want him to be in love with Nivi, it would make us hate him less !! Because betrayed and used by someone is less hurtful by betrayed and used by a person who loves you !!