MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Why is everyone so surprised? GROPED HAAN 😎🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Me expert in this😆😆..but they did some first times in this show..list is just increasing...I mean during varmala taking the dulhan to a corner and teasing her..gosh😆😆😆

sorry yar....had to quote😆😆😆😆😆

we sure love maaneet for this😳😳😳😳....they  naughty yet cute😳..

did u like that gup chup romance☺️?
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, this way they will setting new bench marks for other shows to beat! By the way what is this thing about Geet being a family show and hence cannot cross the lines of decency? What is so decent about the state of near undress that NE was in?  One side of her was perennially wishing us good morning. As though that was not enough, we see Arjun's large hands creeping down her well exposed waist.  Aren't these scenes more x-rated than an innocent  cheek or neck kiss?
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Arjun is on a mission to get back at MSK through NE so he is gonna seduce her eventually come what may. Their CON is happening b4

Maaneet are true soul mates. Maan is only gonna do some foreplay n have fun at her expense...munda fizzles out very soon so he is likely to NOT do anything anytime soon. So their CON comes later.....

I am actually fine with foreplay....

Do I get the PM????
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sun I was looking for pair of sunflowers in today's episode. luckily zaroorat nahi padi 🤣 and don't you dare talk negative. shubh shubh bol.

I want this marriage done and over with. 

@Sharmi 🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bri, how can I forget my twin!  Me here, arre I replied to ur post too!  Plan gone wrong on 6 days wala! 
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤢

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@All:Hmmm so all feel NES-NEB CON is coming up😛...all I can say is expect the unexpected😈😆

t🤣

Sorry for quoting, but JYO should your birdie give you some news about when the NES/NEB will be CONing together, could you please PM me in advance....I promise you this is the one and only PM I'll ever as long as I live ask of you. I'd rather turn blind as a bat than unwittingly witness their CON.🤢
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Liked the epi today!! loved t first time dulha dulhan - chup chupke!!😍

but gosh medical science!!

Jyo/... evn if ur Arjun theory is still on.. i am totally agast at their research in O&G

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@shadowstreet: Maan has to touch her bare stomach, then I might be half of convinced that he is not nikamma on such matters 😆
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@marsh..... that was not groping 😡🤣that was caressing 🤣
subtle difference...
🤣🤣🤣 Edited by maansa - 13 years ago