Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bluefish

ya,,,,and i also think she is reaponsible in making him feel comfortable both on screen and offscreen with her humour and liveliness.......she is quite stableheaded.......

yes bluey that's why now a days we can see a confident GC. It's good to see him enjoying around. we can see the diff in him
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: prema_ks

yes bluey that's why now a days we can see a confident GC. It's good to see him enjoying around. we can see the diff in him

πŸ˜‰
yep...he is loosening up...
after the response he got to his blog thingy.....he is definitely behaving better....
and thier "friendship" is also crossing all these social hurdles so to speak" :)
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bluey, she probably did read your post.  and it is strange the way she addresses him.  I only call my elders and my husband thama(gujarti for aap) everyone else I call tu
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Dee, she is so despo, did she not think about the fact that Arjun is NT's brother and maybe their enemy, why would you give up something so precious as your virtue to someone who could turn out to be your enemy.πŸ˜• and the thing is during your brother's wedding!!!!!😑

u r right yaar she is too despo and it is the person. thodi bhi akal nahi hai is ladki mein. candle ki roshni mein shadi or phir barbadi. apni bhi or saath mein maan ko le dhoobege. hayee maan bechara
prema_ks thumbnail

Bluey, I was thinking the same thing, here we are married ladies trying to fix up someone who is not even aware we are planning her dream guy for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† our defense if DD ever discovers our dreams for her will be "it is because we care"πŸ˜†

roopa, whenever i see a good looking guy always thinks of dd.
then i will give assurance to myself why only GC so many are there
better than him for her. but even then once if i seen them on scene
again same old thing flashes....
bluejalpari thumbnail

Bluey, I was thinking the same thing, here we are married ladies trying to fix up someone who is not even aware we are planning her dream guy for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† our defense if DD ever discovers our dreams for her will be "it is because we care"πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜‰you know sathya/roopa...truly .......I have come to care a lot for DD.....after watching the show for so many months now....
mainly coz she is single...I feel at the edn of the day GC has DB.......but DD doesnt have anybody as yet..still she is the more stable one..probab;y becayse she has her family around.....but i really find her to be awesome person...

and yes..another reason....my dad is carpicorn like her..they are such stable, dutiful, and magnanimous people.......
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluefish

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
yep...he is loosening up...
after the response he got to his blog thingy.....he is definitely behaving better....
and thier "friendship" is also crossing all these social hurdles so to speak" :)

hi bluey<

u r right after that blog thing he changed alot . now we see more open gurti friendship than before. may be he relize that he has to behave normal in front of camera to maintain his fame

bluejalpari thumbnail
😍

Originally posted by: prema_ks

roopa, whenever i see a good looking guy always thinks of dd.
then i will give assurance to myself why only GC so many are there
better than him for her. but even then once if i seen them on scene
again same old thing flashes....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
πŸ‘
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

u r right yaar she is too despo and it is the person. thodi bhi akal nahi hai is ladki mein. candle ki roshni mein shadi or phir barbadi. apni bhi or saath mein maan ko le dhoobege. hayee maan bechara

the brain cell went southπŸ˜†hormones took over😑
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello girls

How are you all?
So who liked the episode today?
I know none liked AA scene, but our MaanEet & Pinky Adi rocked...Very cute scene of that....Loved Darji entry....

Muniza