Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jasraj123

use thode almonds bhej do yaar but for now she ruined the reputition of mSk

I will send a whole case of almonds but I think I would be wasting my money.😡
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Prema, I am laughing thinking of DD sitting down with GC and maybe DB and explaining how  to behave in certain situations. 😆 I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when DD got back from vacation and GC had to explain the whole blog thing(if he even gave her an explanation)😡

just imaging him explaining to DD and DD is like what r u talking about. is it really happened
prema_ks thumbnail

Prema, I am laughing thinking of DD sitting down with GC and maybe DB and explaining how  to behave in certain situations. 😆 I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when DD got back from vacation and GC had to explain the whole blog thing(if he even gave her an explanation)😡

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

roopa please i cannot laugh more. hat's off to your imagination. still laughing...
SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

@bluey, roopa

many times i feel weird about thinking all these. but ......
so roopa you likes shahid kapoor mmmm...

love him, I am known to stalk google for new news of him. I know he is too young for me but oh well we can all dream.  I even like Priyanka Chopra and think they make a awesome couple.
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluefish

hey Jas, Prema, Sathya,
I do think they might have had a chat about his blog......and decided that since there is nothing in between them they behave like normal friends.....
I think GC doesn not have any woman friends other than his DB....so he was so awkward first...
Unlike KSG...if you see KSG...even while he wzas married and now is going around with that dance competetion female....he always is paly with other woman friends.
Personality difference.....

that could be the reason too because in each and every his interview he only talk about Debina no one else.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am here who liked AA SR today, cause tomorrow no interruption in Maaneet's marriage. wonder noone bothers about anni except manisha..

Exactly i am too happy that we are save to get the torture....Yes only Manisha was bother about Annie, rest were enjoying the wedding....Manisha toh aaiwaien pareshan ghomta hai....

Muniza
SATHYA88 thumbnail

🤣

roopa please i cannot laugh more. hat's off to your imagination. still laughing...

I am laughing too but I would have LOVED to eavesdrop on that meeting.
prema_ks thumbnail

love him, I am known to stalk google for new news of him. I know he is too young for me but oh well we can all dream.  I even like Priyanka Chopra and think they make a awesome couple.

i too like him. i liked "vivah" with amiratha rao. but i am still stuck to aamir khan.  
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muniza75

Exactly i am too happy that we are save to get the torture....Yes only Manisha was bother about Annie, rest were enjoying the wedding....Manisha toh aaiwaien pareshan ghomta hai....

Muniza

hey Muniza...
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluefish

hey Jas, Prema, Sathya,
I do think they might have had a chat about his blog......and decided that since there is nothing in between them they behave like normal friends.....
I think GC doesn not have any woman friends other than his DB....so he was so awkward first...
Unlike KSG...if you see KSG...even while he wzas married and now is going around with that dance competetion female....he always is paly with other woman friends.
Personality difference.....

u r right because i nevr heard him talking about any other lady than Debina.