Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW!! What a news, thank you so much Anu, and congrats to all the fans ⭐️

we did it, we WON!!!!!

Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absouloutly wonderful news Anu
Finally we have official confirmation well like they say better late than never.
Mow that this dark cloud has that has been surrounding LTL and d forum has been lifted it's time to start enjoying d show again like we used too and also hope to c d forum inin all it's glory like it used to b
Thank u Anu Sara Mussy and all d senior members who kickstarted dis petition if it wasn't for u guys we might not hve seen dus day
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great News,Anu👏👏👏
Many thanks to you & the DT for putting in so much effort for the petitions.You gals really rock👏👏👏 Congrats & Thanks LTLians for so much support🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
KavitaDR thumbnail
Hi Anu, ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great news. I feel that his Wassup sequence was a clear indication of having patched things ups, whatever were the reasons. I just hope and pray that we get back to the serious business of getting the story back on track now. I dont really have much courage to keep watching this irritating wafting motions of Nakusha on different planes, especially, the metaphysical one. Once is fine but dragging AS into the same mechanics is just too much for me.

Great initiative and great support from all. 👏👏👏Congratulations to you 😊and all other forum members who stuck together 🤗🤗(including myself......) A pat on one's own back does a world of good at times😃

Luv,

Kavita
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats of All the LTL members!!! 🥳🥳🥳

You all rock!!!

and thanks Anu-Reddy for the awesome news!! 🤗🤗🤗
sikkaisha thumbnail
Hey dear
Thats an excellent news...Now I can take a sigh of relief.It also proves that if we work hard and collectively,with optimism and faith ,we can achieve many difficult tasks which world believes cannot be done.My heartfelt thanks to each and every member who had put in efforts and those who started this.This has given me personal faith that many seemingly impossible tasks can be achieved...now I will start some of my difficult works with renewed spirit and energy.I just love that day I became a part of IF
Thank you guys and love you all.🤗
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anu....
I  couldn't believe my eyes when i read it.... it has just revived my faith in goodness and hardwork......
We could do it... means a lot to me.....
Oh LTL to be back to normal.... n mee too.....

MissMeow thumbnail
CONGRATS! To all LTL forum members! Seriously, I was beginning to slip away from the show (like I would miss an episode and not even care what happened) but now! I am hooked again 😍

And at first when all the petitioning started I was like "Hmm it's his choice, if he wants to leave, we can't stop him" But now just think how much his market value must have increased cuz the producers/directors/cv's realise what his worth is in the show for us fans! So we have done him good in this way I guess 👍🏼
divya17-7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

5th January 2011, non-stop struggle ever since, 5435 signatures on petition to retain MR/Dutta in the show, About 200 folks all around the world threatening to boycott the show , Several hundred emails from all nooks and corners of the world sent to the channel folks , Prodution house and MR . That summarizes the last 13 days for most of the LTLians and Finally .... the day has come when we can pat our backs and say "Well Done !!!".  Yes guys, we got official confirmation from our Reliable sources that Mishal Raheja is very much with the show. We have won our Dutta back !!! 😊.

We have indeed won a great battle and made heads turn our way with our undivided love for the show and Dutta.  The day I wrote the petition I wasn't sure if it would work but I was sure of not giving up so easily. There were actually few friends of mine who did tell me that its not gonna work. But then there were several others who believed we can do it.  Thanks to all the friends who came forward for this cause to win back Dutta.  Its that "Never say Die" attitude of many folks at this forum that helped us get back Dutta/MR. My respect for those friends has risen multifolds.

I am Glad all our efforts have been fruitful. Many thanks to all of u once again for sticking together and being patient for the last 13 days. This has to be One of the most cherished moments for us in this LTL Journey , Indeed !!!. 

My Heartiest Congratulations to all the LTL'ians !!! 👏 .  Now that we have our Dutta back, we can get back to the show and enjoy its journey. Afterall now "Dutta" has become "priceless", thanks to all your hardwork to win him back😳

If there is one word that I can associate with the ppl behind this effort, I would say , "Incredible!!!". 

~Anu.

hey anu!

that's really a good news.....

we were so bugged to see the dragfests........... this seems to be a pleasant news.......to start off my day's work.........

it was u started this petition right? v just lent in r support bcos v believed only MR can do justice to that role.............. congragulations......😃 im really happy for r LTLians n U.........

tc
divya
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woo hoo guysssssssssssssssss!!!

Congrats to everyone..Now, I can plan my return too, now that Dutta is here to stayyyyyyyyyy!!

*doe a jig*

calling for all old cronies here.....We need to relive our old LTL Days guys......and need to come up in again with our old threads......and all our healthy discussion and dissection...Its so missing now!!!!