Its Official, MR/Dutta is here to stay.

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
5th January 2011, non-stop struggle ever since, 5435 signatures on petition to retain MR/Dutta in the show, About 200 folks all around the world threatening to boycott the show , Several hundred emails from all nooks and corners of the world sent to the channel folks , Prodution house and MR . That summarizes the last 13 days for most of the LTLians and Finally .... the day has come when we can pat our backs and say "Well Done !!!".  Yes guys, we got official confirmation from our Reliable sources that Mishal Raheja is very much with the show. We have won our Dutta back !!! 😊.

We have indeed won a great battle and made heads turn our way with our undivided love for the show and Dutta.  The day I wrote the petition I wasn't sure if it would work but I was sure of not giving up so easily. There were actually few friends of mine who did tell me that its not gonna work. But then there were several others who believed we can do it.  Thanks to all the friends who came forward for this cause to win back Dutta.  Its that "Never say Die" attitude of many folks at this forum that helped us get back Dutta/MR. My respect for those friends has risen multifolds.

I am Glad all our efforts have been fruitful. Many thanks to all of u once again for sticking together and being patient for the last 13 days. This has to be One of the most cherished moments for us in this LTL Journey , Indeed !!!. 

My Heartiest Congratulations to all the LTL'ians !!! 👏 .  Now that we have our Dutta back, we can get back to the show and enjoy its journey. Afterall now "Dutta" has become "priceless", thanks to all your hardwork to win him back😳

If there is one word that I can associate with the ppl behind this effort, I would say , "Incredible!!!". 

~Anu.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yipeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!

🥳

Congrats to all LTL members !!!

we got official confirmation from our Reliable sources that Mishal Raheja is very much with the show. We have won our Dutta back !!!

These are the words I have been waiting to hear .....what a relief !!

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

edit add

thanks anu for the gr8 news 

congrats to all LTL fans Ours efforts are answered......
lets be a team as always stay together and bring the change!!!

who says we are just viewers and what can we  do ....we can do this ..
bring the change yeah 

and be the change (lol dialogue)

love you all

Kavitha
Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Thanks! This is great news indeed!⭐️

Kudos to all those who put in their efforst for this! 👏

Am breathing a sigh of relief...I will enjoy LTL as usual now without the nagging feeling of if I would stop watching it soon....Ok , right now I am not even bothered of the drag....yippeee!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KUDOS to the LTL team, You Anu for putting this together and the countless fans who contributed!
Will come back and update in a bit!
Am too excited not to post 😃
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations to all the Ltlians who made this happen....and thanks to the Channels and PH for understanding our plea and a big thanks to Mishal for not letting his fans down. 

Now I can sit back and enjoy the show ....even all the Nakku donish and Seema scenes 😆😆. 

A big hug to all for keeping the faith...and not giving up 🤗.  Lets bring the magic back to the forum as well. 

Ruby
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz to all LTL members ..
& thannxxx to all 4 the hard work they put up & 4 their unity ...

Hav been w8ing to hear this ..............
🥳Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks a lot Anu!
finally the news we've been waiting to hear for days! :)

Congrats everyone! :D
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks anu for the good news , I'm glad Allah listened to our prayers. well done everyone. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Ahh FINALLY confirmed! 🥳

Thanks so much for the news, Anu! Congrats, everyone! :-)