Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh and is he really staying because of all these petitions and all? Thanks for putting in all the effort and everything. I really thought all this won't work, you guys are just wasting your time and other such 'pessimist' thoughts...lol
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow Anu, great news..... what a relief. Thanks to your amazing Petition and all the LTLians for signing them and also for being ready to boycott the show we all have come to love so much.

Feels good to have a positive outcome. Now we can sit back and enjoy the show, somehow with this news floating around was not able to enjoy the show these last 2 weeks, Hopefully the track will improve from next week.

Thanks Everyone for all your efforts....... !!

--Lalitha
nileshni679 thumbnail
Wow its great that indeed all the LTLians efforts have really got their efforts being fruitful. this is the sweetest fruit out of all.

Congrats everyone.

Thanx Anu for your superb effort of putting up the posts otherwise most of us members would have never known what to do.

LOVE U ANNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUU
Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Anu  for this great news! Well you were the captain on the board and we just followed you

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats LTLians! 😃
Wow, I'm still so overwhelmed by the news - well done, everyone!!!

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Huma: So I'm Anu 2 now? LOLLL......yeah I have no words for these creatives if this was their intended track for MR's impending exit *facepalm*

And like incandescence, I'd also love to know if we have any official reason for why exactly MR was leaving.....

The part will change to whoever I answer first 😆 Any name other options please let me know 😆 I would love to know why too. But if he doesn't want the reason out in public and respect that and not persist but if that's not the case once again any hints shall be appreciated 😆
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu, Incandesence and Huma : LOL...........nope cant disclose anything hahahhahaha. But ya I sure know what happened and why it happened and if the petition, mails helped or not and let me say that "Yes, mails and petition helped" .They made the Channel/PH realise what an overwhemling fanship Dutta's has. Anything beyond that is not reasonable to discuss in this open forum admist so many ppl.

@Incandesence  : "Sources" who are reliable to us, take us as "reliable" too . So how can we trash their trust on us and give out their names? hahahahhaha.  Sorry buddy cant give u any more info on it lol. What we need to know is, If MR is staying with the show or not. We got the answer and so lets keep the rest aside, celebrate the moment and enjoy the show.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu part 1 so does this mean we get to read your funny and the best written updates for ltl again?
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the info. I can't believe the mails and petition did help. I do not think I have ever heard of petitions or mails working for any show.

OMG was it just 13 days it looked like an entire month to me.

In the end, he is staying and that is what matters. Yippeeeeee
notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Anu - It was because of your immense love for LTL like the rest of us that gave you that rush and initiative to start the petition even though you had so much going on at beginning of the year.  Much respect to you for thinking about this first and an exhilirating thank you for bringing back our  beloved LTL.  In addition a very heartwarming thank you to all the forum fans who were diligent in this quest as well.  Hope to feel warm again even with the drags. Aneesa Edited by nizam13 - 13 years ago