Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I didnt say the confirmation was from  MR πŸ˜†. Anyways, looks like u still want to be "tensed" abt his exit πŸ˜†.

I don't want to be tense about his leave. If anything, I want to be sure that he doesn't leave. But I don't believe anything that I read unless that the sources confirm it. The sources in this case, in my opinion, must be MR himself or the producers of the show.
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this is cutest emoticon i hav seen til date... where do u get them dearie............ cho chweet.......

divya
Kalavati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for ur effort ,,,,,,,we were just beside u anu and all of us know that without Dutta/ Mishal Show will b 000000 and big zero
fairy_naaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu for sharing the good news.I am indeed very happy and excited.Finally our dutta is back.😊😊😊Many congratulations to my Ltl members.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ohhh..and I can imagine THAT PERSON singing 'Main to aivi aivi lut gaya' πŸ˜† once you done with him. Btw wonderful mission. 😊

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Next mission is to get the Promo's/Precap's back. As u mightve seen we were not getting any for LTL offlate. There is a spl person behind it and so our mission to show the channel wale how they are mistreating LTL wrt to that.........lets see how it goes........

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elysia

I don't want to be tense about his leave. If anything, I want to be sure that he doesn't leave. But I don't believe anything that I read unless that the sources confirm it. The sources in this case, in my opinion, must be MR himself or the producers of the show.

As u wish 😊
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anu.....am really excited that LTL is back in action πŸ‘! And I really hope your efforts towards bring LTL back to a respectful position in Colours channel proves fruitful. I'm really dying to see LTL promos, if not everyday atleast once a week .

Btw Anu, are you allowed to share the reason why MR was going to leave? I mean is it bcos of his Bollywood plans, or is it bcos of his differences with someone (PH, Colours, etc.) or some internal problem which he was really upset with?

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
yippeeeeee...
congo to everyone........
love MR/DUTTA to the core..........
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats to all LTL members.

This is for job well done. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Well I'm we'll Mishal on our screen for as long as he allow us to enjoy him. We luv MR and if you're not part of this show there is no need to watch.

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, great news...Congrats to all LTL members, you've done a fab with the petition :))
Thanx soo much for sharing...