Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HumaG

Anu part 1 so does this mean we get to read your funny and the best written updates for ltl again?

MRs exit was not the reason for me backing off from updates yaar πŸ˜† . Lets see if a nice episode comes our way and inspires me πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Now That its Over..I would like to take names of a few ppl here who had contributed A lot  towards this petitions y Spreading the Word outside the Cyber world.. Many Loyal LTL viewers of this show who had no knowledge of these disastrous Events happening with the show.. Without their Help and support this petition wouldn't have made such an impact:

Thanks to Anu, Sia, Khushi, Shabz( Dew-drop), Shishma, Mussy, Huma, Bushra and Ruby, Ads.

Rose, Ksh, Kavita, Niki, Vandu, Ruya, Shagz for being a part of It..
And All TAFD Members! πŸ‘πŸΌ

God bless u guys! and Thanks for Believing  in us 😊 

and Last but not the least the Forum Members... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now we can sit back and enjoy the show In peace 😊

Thanks Sara for saying the names out ........I wanted to write all the names in my post but was vary that I might miss our many names. There have been so many PMs to me from various LTLians who were working towards the cause and it would be belittling them if I forgot to mention their names. So I left it open and credited all the LTL ians.........and much of the credit goes to  DTs and u Sara for sticking with me thru out this process. It was a great team effort and all I did was just initiate the cause. Rest was done by many friends of mine, behind the scenes. I am at loss of words abt their great efforts. It was one of the best experiences of my life.........The friends I got because of this issue are life long cherishable........
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveumishal

Anu - Thank you for confirming this wonderful piece of news...Putting in a public forum , i do believe the reliability of the news !! Thanks to you and all the others for all the stupendous effort for bringing Dutta back to LTL !!!

Even if Dutta is back , if they dont plan to pace up the show, this renewed interest would be lost out from viewers... Hope they understand this and work on the same....

What LTL has taught me was FAITH , hope it teaches me many more things within it's beautiful world of love

I have a lot at stake here and thats the reason though I got an unconfirmed news last week itself, I took my sweet little time, got the final confirmation from all sides before putting up the post.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

I'm still not sure if I believe that he's staying. I've got a bad feeling. I don't know. Also, I'm not even sure that I believe it's really Mishal's FB account. Even if it has a verification mark.

Did he ever confirm it in an interview or such?

I didnt say the confirmation was from  MR πŸ˜†. Anyways, looks like u still want to be "tensed" abt his exit πŸ˜†.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf-malik.pak

Thanks ANU for this news πŸ‘   I'm very happy and Cant wait for him to be back in action on LTL
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

The track will be back soon......so stick to the show......It will come back to its original self pretty soon.......CVs are working on it 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Good mission indeed, I feel that LTL is some sort of stepchild, that these guys ignore and hide under the broom closet. Well, we all know what happened to a certain Harry James Potter right?
Go Team!

Perfectly said! Anyone else would have lovingly nourished a show like LTL but Colors sweeps it under the carpet as LTL doesnt belong to the category of strong female character with rural background category.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats ...thts a gr8 news
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesssssss..........I was going to seriously quit watching the show if Dutta would've left the show.  So happy.
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
DEKHA I told naa kahiin nahiin jyega mishu................πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hay allah !

WOW we are good !πŸ˜‰

Congratulations to everyone ....as long as we all are friends we can do whatever we want ...na-mumkin ko mumkin banadiyaπŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks for sharing Anu !😳

JUST GREATπŸ˜ƒ