HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thks for d updateEdited by sherma - 13 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
meenu2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how mean of them........they knew she dosen't know any gujarti food and a week before she was getting married to a punjabi boy...so when does she had time to learn gujju food??????

ambaji ! she only gives lectures and crtisizes her.....she is telling her that being DIL is easy but difficult to fulfill the duties of DIL but she herself is creating trouble for her DIL and expect her to respect all them.........

they know punjabi's don't wear saries but expect her to learn that in one day and also to work with sari ,,,,,,,,my family everybody wears sari but when I wear it I know how difficult it is to wear it and then work with as we generally do not waer saris everyday even comming from familes in which all ladies from my mom and older generation wear saries ..but my SILs they wear suits or skirt or jeans at home as my brothers allow it and my mom is OK with it as she know her daughter aslo don't wear sari etc everyday.............

Don't you think Ambaji is the most hypocrite person as she always says my son will never do this never do that but it was her son who made trouble for mona first time on her engagement, it was her son who went after her.etc...........

these mean MILs are the reason why all the bahus are bad andthey don't want to live with them these days
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with meenu...Mona is being put through too many Agni Pariksha's as their DIL...I thought she learnt how to don a sari very quickly considering the fact that she is Sikhni and they generally don't wear saris, after all Sari is a thing that are worn mainly by Hindu women. To expect a a deeply roote Sikhni to learn how to wear Sari within a day is not very helpful at all. Ambaji as the MIL should know her role now. When my mother married my father, my paternal grandmother taught her all of the ways and culture of my father's side, and she learnt and is grateful for  how helpful my grandmother was to her in learning and doing everything as per according to my dad's family...I'm annoyed that Ambaji is not helping her enough, poor Mona!!  No one would want to marry into a Gujarati family if they see how they are in this show...😆
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update...they made a blooper...they are showing that Mona doesnt know how to cook (in general not specifically gujju food) as she says she have never stepped foot into a kitchen before yet a couple of episodes ago Gurnaam had a flashback in which Mona was in the kitchen and was cooking and he tasted the food and liked it...so all of the sudden she has never even entered a kitchen before?
and Bharti needs to help her with the gujju food after all she is punjabi not gujrati so how will she know how to cook it without any help?
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not like this Ambaji.  She is a true hypocrite,....too bad. 
As per me, that is not how you treat your daughter-in -law.  I understand traditions, but this is too much.  She keeps busting on poor Mona for no reason.  Mona should have learnt some cooking, but ....Ambaji telling Mona to cook in Gujju style.  Nooo!

If I was Anukalp, I would take my wife out of there.  In this age I would not stand this kind of harrasment if my parents treat my wife like this.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
tanzeb thumbnail
So what happened in Bombay?
I saw them at the Pavitra Rishta party, but what happened afterwards?
 Did Bhartiben go and fetch them back?
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanzeb

So what happened in Bombay?
I saw them at the Pavitra Rishta party, but what happened afterwards?
 Did Bhartiben go and fetch them back?

Yeah, today they showed them home with both families discussing their punishment as if they're little kids😆