Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Ya Shreya, when you put it like that, it's so true. Dutta has become what Rani Mukherjee was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. 🀒
[/QUOTE]

No make it SRK in Army...if anyone has heard of a movie called Army.πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Lol..I have... ya more apt comparison😊
[/QUOTE]

LOL! Someone has heard of the movie apart from me. I remember going to watch the movie for him.
[/QUOTE]

:D ya and we'll now have Nakku and Baaji with their platoon of gaonwallas singing..ho gayi tayyar hamari Army *horror* πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

LOL! U even remember that song.🀣
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Shreya.. thanks for the post. just looking at the number of pages it has crossed since you wrote this post is proof enuf of how frustrated all of us are..i am finding it difficult to believe that this is the show i fell in love with.. esp as for the last 2 nights i have been up till midnight watching old episodes and that is making me feel worse even hearing about how the episode is..i fail to understand why they want to destroy such a good show.. no promos,no pre caps, though last days they have been meherbaan enuf to give precaps!lol, but seeing tomorrow's pre cap with AS seeing Dutta everywhere now is really the limit.

and thanks very much for mentioning about world cup and IPL.. i have been posting the same in a few threads and how much LTL will go into dragfest once world cup kicks in.. anyone who thinks LTL will not go into go-slow mode do not understand the importance of world cup cricket in India and especially this year with it being held there too.. almost all homes will tune into cricket without fail, esp as i expect most matches to be day-night too.. now IPL coming on the heels of world cup may not take off as much as last year as ppl might have had their fill watching world cup., but that is something only time will tell.. but rest assured, even though all but one match of India are on weekend, it will have a major impact..so cant understand why they have to drag now..
LOL.. maybe we should start a petition for this too now!!.. Dutta ko supporting cast mein nahi chaiye.. he is the main lead and show him as one.. and Dutta is, was and will be Don, dont want Nakku netagiri..gosh, i am totally fed up and just at the end of my tether with LTL! 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

Hi Shreya.. thanks for the post. just looking at the number of pages it has crossed since you wrote this post is proof enuf of how frustrated all of us are..i am finding it difficult to believe that this is the show i fell in love with.. esp as for the last 2 nights i have been up till midnight watching old episodes and that is making me feel worse even hearing about how the episode is..i fail to understand why they want to destroy such a good show.. no promos,no pre caps, though last days they have been meherbaan enuf to give precaps!lol, but seeing tomorrow's pre cap with AS seeing Dutta everywhere now is really the limit.

and thanks very much for mentioning about world cup and IPL.. i have been posting the same in a few threads and how much LTL will go into dragfest once world cup kicks in.. anyone who thinks LTL will not go into go-slow mode do not understand the importance of world cup cricket in India and especially this year with it being held there too.. almost all homes will tune into cricket without fail, esp as i expect most matches to be day-night too.. now IPL coming on the heels of world cup may not take off as much as last year as ppl might have had their fill watching world cup., but that is something only time will tell.. but rest assured, even though all but one match of India are on weekend, it will have a major impact..so cant understand why they have to drag now..
LOL.. maybe we should start a petition for this too now!!.. Dutta ko supporting cast mein nahi chaiye.. he is the main lead and show him as one.. and Dutta is, was and will be Don, dont want Nakku netagiri..gosh, i am totally fed up and just at the end of my tether with LTL! 

Vandu...till now we even havent got a confirmation if MR staying or not...now ur talking of new petition. LOL! But seriously I dont believe this show will go on forever. But atleast give us something good while it lasts. Can understand what's stopping them.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like its time for us to get another petition ready !
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ab kya karein shreya ....this is going far too down the hill this is exactly what i was thinkinh .....we got all the background story about nakku becoming village peoples vahini and all that and also seema related story now....i thought the awakening of dutta would keep the story moving ....but as it wasnt enought complicated dutta losts his eyes aswell ??? i mean come on GET OUT OF IT ......the two weeks show story could have ended up in one Bl---dy episode.....I actually didnt mind the track but im just annoyed of the slowmotion going epis...its really killing me ...uff.....see its making me go normal ...haye meri besharmi ko nazar lag gayi πŸ˜†

take care πŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
@Madhia: I miss ur besharmi posts and our besharam forum.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know, to get some +ve spin here, if we could tolerate Sups-Mawali dragfest during the IPL, this 1-2 week dragfest may very well be worth the wait, if we get back Dutta-Naku, which most articles we read say they will, come on how long can they show Dutta zoned out?
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont even remind me of the last year's dragfest due to IPL....1.5 month of draught and then if not equal, torturing month of recovery......Are we expecting a sequel this year??

*Sighs*
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
left_forever thumbnail

Girls I thnk so now when we have our Dutta back for whole time we should be bit patient and enjoy the feeling of having Dutta for whole time.wasnt it big thng...LTL without Dutta....Naku with sumone else?? so now wen tat issue is solved shudnt we give sumtime to this drag?

See this story was always of Nakusha but now wen Dutta is to be made integral part of this story they too need time to pull him in and explore his character more. It clearly shows from the episodes that they r still deciding how to move ahead...how to make the tasha reunion more memorable. I feel this drag is happening coz of story change. So instead of jst getting frustrated and angry lets be patient....if we can survive and beat MR's exit news this drag is nuthing in front of it and i m sure with Tasha' reunion all r "shikve" will vanish

so lets start counting the countdown for our beloved tasha union
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolaco

Girls I thnk so now when we have our Dutta back for whole time we should be bit patient and enjoy the feeling of having Dutta for whole time.wasnt it big thng...LTL without Dutta....Naku with sumone else?? so now wen tat issue is solved shudnt we give sumtime to this drag?

See this story was always of Nakusha but now wen Dutta is to be made integral part of this story they too need time to pull him in and explore his character more. It clearly shows from the episodes that they r still deciding how to move ahead...how to make the tasha reunion more memorable. I feel this drag is happening coz of story change. So instead of jst getting frustrated and angry lets be patient....if we can survive and beat MR's exit news this drag is nuthing in front of it and i m sure with Tasha' reunion all r "shikve" will vanish

so lets start counting the countdown for our beloved tasha union

I totally Agree with uuuuuuuu...

convinced with ur every thought...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for ur encouragement Dear...........
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›