Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescence

Yessss...and less Nakku, plzzzzzzzzz!

Isn't MV busy with JDJ? And still she was there in the whole epi today. You have to give it to LTL to drag it to such an extent that I'm completely put off by Nakku. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Maybe it will soon be Naku's turn to take a break after Babi.๐Ÿคฃ
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

It was as if MR's qutting news/rumours scared the hell out of them and they thought 'How can LTL survive without its resident don?'. So what do they do? Turn the second most popular character in the show into a don.

I just feel confused cuz it's been almost a week if not more since they've shown us MANY LTL on-set segments or articles have been coming out etc. etc. which show that everyone is back to work as usual.....if maybe the MR leaving thing was still on, I could understand why they've shifted into this nonsense mode of trying to make Nakku the new age female savior of Patilwadi but I truly am unable to understand WHY this is all being shown.....if MR is back to work and shooting....we are seeing so much off-screen footage of him obviously shooting but NONE of it materializes in the actual epi.....where is all this going?๐Ÿ˜•.....WHAT kind of writing/scheduling is going on in this show these days? *sigh*
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I just feel confused cuz it's been almost a week if not more since they've shown us MANY LTL on-set segments or articles have been coming out etc. etc. which show that everyone is back to work as usual.....if maybe the MR leaving thing was still on, I could understand why they've shifted into this nonsense mode of trying to make Nakku the new age female savior of Patilwadi but I truly am unable to understand WHY this is all being shown.....if MR is back to work and shooting....we are seeing so much off-screen footage of him obviously shooting but NONE of it materializes in the actual epi.....where is all this going?๐Ÿ˜•.....WHAT kind of writing/scheduling is going on in this show these days? *sigh*

Maybe all this will be shown next week. I mean when Seema came in her entry in news channels was shown on a Thu/Fri but the epi was telecast only the next Thu/Fri. So this means more of Naku vahini crap.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Btw talking of the villagers the guy whom Dutta slapped at the daru adda and the handicapped guy whose wife gave D a lecture was back as a villager.

They're probably also technicians, just like Suresh ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: incandescence

Isn't MV busy with JDJ? And still she was there in the whole epi today. You have to give it to LTL to drag it to such an extent that I'm completely put off by Nakku. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Maybe it will soon be Naku's turn to take a break after Babi.๐Ÿคฃ

And MV apparently even had an injury this week, but still that had absolutely zero effect on her duration of screenspace! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

They're probably also technicians, just like Suresh ๐Ÿ˜†

And MV apparently even had an injury this week, but still that had absolutely zero effect on her duration of screenspace! ๐Ÿ˜†

When I first heard of MV in JDJ my first concern was Naku's screen time. But there are no effects whatsoever of her presence in JDJ. So maybe we should really worry abt her wedding or honeymoon. She will be there in every single frame.๐Ÿฅฑ
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ksh ! nice post

I don't understand what compels them to take us for granted. I mean there is a limit yaar. Why are they stuck at unconscious Dutta, I so want story to move forward and Seema track to pick some pace and ends well. I don't want to see aunty bai torturing us for a long time..for God's sake, move on CVs..we all know you're capable people. I am so bored of seeing Naku as Goddess for villagers, its hell boring.. Its an excellent time to show baji's love story along with the current track.. they can atleast built any friendship b/w bajji and madhu or roops..I can't see madhu anywhere..london chali gaye kia...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I so want Kala's reality to be revealed ..whole year gone n she is not even touched. I want her real face getting exposed infront of all . and we getting any new powerful actor as villain such as Pavan Malhotra (Morey) and Murli Sharma (Anna)...

I m so shocked Pawan is roped in for star plus show...we have been shouting for Morey since long , he was definitely not busy and hence signed for new SP show.

Now this seema chaskar love story n seema naku's friendship is giving me yawns.......wake up CVs. stop Dragging...seema ko jaldi farigh karo plz.......show more of Dutta/nakusha...kub tak we will wait for Tasha's love story...

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No make it SRK in Army...if anyone has heard of a movie called Army.๐Ÿ˜†

Lol..I have... ya more apt comparison๐Ÿ˜Š
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

That's the whole point, droopy_asleep! They're shying away from showing Dutta conscious or in any state at all for that matter because once we see him properly, there is going to be the expectation that he has to try to reach/contact home logically, which he will do as shown by the SBS segment...but when they do show it, there is going to be no time to drag or get in whatever else they're wanting to with this inane PN/villagers drivel.

I think there's common consensus here then that we need more Baaji Rao! You people at Colors and Playtime, listennnnnn please!

Exactly! Now I am thinking some kind of temporary memory loss would have been better than this crap.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: silkroute

LOL! Someone has heard of the movie apart from me. I remember going to watch the movie for him.
silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[.

Ya Shreya, when you put it like that, it's so true. Dutta has become what Rani Mukherjee was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. ๐Ÿคข

No make it SRK in Army...if anyone has heard of a movie called Army.๐Ÿ˜†

LOL! Someone has heard of the movie apart from me. I remember going to watch the movie for him.

:D ya and we'll now have Nakku and Baaji with their platoon of gaonwallas singing..ho gayi tayyar hamari Army *horror* ๐Ÿ˜†