Enuf is enuf: Can we get over it and move on?

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I cant take it any more. Gosh! I thought finally Dutta woke up and things will move. But no such luck! What's the point of these epis. I mean Dutta is alive...so why show him alive in spirit in the hearts of people, Naku taking over as the new Naku vahini etc etc? Ok so we know there will be Seema's mujra for Chaskar. So what?
The world cup is coming up from mid-Feb and then there is IPL...which means more drag fest then. Atleast now can we move on? Or as a viewer of LTL who has seen it all should I take a break till IPL ends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi shreya,
exactly same thoughts,i mean how much more they want us to bear with kala-suds., villagers-naku & now seema-chaskar.I mean they already established that dutta is temp. blind,so come on guys move on.Is it really necessary to still keep him unconscious?i am so😡 at cv's.
oh,i get it ,when he is unconscious then only his spirit can give darshan to nakku & now AS🤣

World cup is starting frm 19th feb which still has got roughly 5 weeks,does this mean that we have to jhelofy seema & her day-dreaming till then.

Right now the pace of story reminds me of my childhood bullock-cart rides & believe me my bulls were much faster than this😆

loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shreya... I was about to start a topic on the Drag fest at LTL....

Who are they trying to convince? The viewers or Aai Sahib ???

Cant stand it anymore...Nakku's ascension in ppl's heart, convincing Aai sahib, ...😡😡

Looks like Dutta was injected with a "5 episode" tranquilizer😆😆
TheRager thumbnail
Even the snails are faster. I am giving up! On second thoughts most of us HAVE given up...the wait for Dutta and Tasha has been never ending.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Though I'm quite frustrated with the current pace, I still am hopeful about the future, may be because I know that there are going to be some 'developments' in the story soon! I'm not really worried about the IPL. Last year, it was the occasion of the first TaSha wedding, a key event in the story, that they wanted to exploit to the fullest...much like the FR. This time, I don't think they'll stall any track because of the IPL.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Though I'm quite frustrated with the current pace, I still am hopeful about the future, may be because I know that there are going to be some 'developments' in the story soon! I'm not really worried about the IPL. Last year, it was the occasion of the first TaSha wedding, a key event in the story, that they wanted to exploit to the fullest...much like the FR. This time, I don't think they'll stall any track because of the IPL.

LOL! We seem to have switched sides from pessimists and optimists POV. Frankly I dont mind Seema or any other character as long as they maintain pace of the show. But this is the heights. Yesterday Dutta got a tranqulizer and now he will be down for the rest of this week! How long are we going to shut up annd put up with it?
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveumishal

Thanks Shreya... I was about to start a topic on the Drag fest at LTL....

Who are they trying to convince? The viewers or Aai Sahib ???

Cant stand it anymore...Nakku's ascension in ppl's heart, convincing Aai sahib, ...😡😡

Looks like Dutta was injected with a "5 episode" tranquilizer😆😆

Worddd!😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

LOL! We seem to have switched sides from pessimists and optimists POV. Frankly I dont mind Seema or any other character as long as they maintain pace of the show. But this is the heights. Yesterday Dutta got a tranqulizer and now he will be down for the rest of this week! How long are we going to shut up annd put up with it?

@bold: Exactly.....I'll tolerate many things if they pick up the damn PACE....as it is these characters are annoying but to have to watch the SAME scene every second day in the SAME way is wayyyyyyyyy too much to expect us to swallow!

@Rosa: Honestly I'm losing patience now cuz we've been given hints of these so called "developments" since ages but nothing has really materialized in closed to three WEEKS now.....patience is now wearing thin....I think I will just scream if I have to tolerate even one more epi of Nakku's bakwaas village trips!🤢
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I cant take it any more. Gosh! I thought finally Dutta woke up and things will move. But no such luck! What's the point of these epis. I mean Dutta is alive...so why show him alive in spirit in the hearts of people, Naku taking over as the new Naku vahini etc etc? Ok so we know there will be Seema's mujra for Chaskar. So what?

The world cup is coming up from mid-Feb and then there is IPL...which means more drag fest then. Atleast now can we move on? Or as a viewer of LTL who has seen it all should I take a break till IPL ends?

exactly my point ksh! what is the fun draging the hell out of the track.. nobody is interested in nakku's vilage trips, chanda's mujra for chaskar, chanda and chasker love story.. i mean man give me a break.. is this what we have been waiting for last one year. the waits seems never ending to me at this point of time.
Initially nakku visited village and she was worshipped by villagers  being their Gods wife.. this time AS is accompanying too this time we will get to see villagers worshipping nakku along with AS (she being the mother of their god) Damn it! 
For gods sakes plz move the story forward with some meaning full episodes so that we can enjoy watching the show.  It has been almost 3 weeks now since this crap is coming our ways.Comeon mishal is back to the sets now god damn show him in reality what is point showing him in flash backs and in thoughts.. 
All in all i am really very disappointed with the goings. 
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you! Today's episode was the limit! Yesterday when atleast half of the episode was filled with Dutta, I thought the CVs are back in spirit....but today I cant believe they just gave us a glimse of Dutta, thats it?!?! I mean, isnt Mishal shooting or something? I mean Mahi is in JDJ so she might be more busy, so its alright we dont want to see Nakku and her 'vishwas' for the time being....infact I dont think there will be much viewers who are interested in seeing Nakku being 'responsible' in Dutta's absense! Show us more of Dutta, even if the epi is a drag I dont mind as long as Dutta is in the picture....but PLEASEEE no more of Nakku's vishwas and 'praja' thingy 🤢! I am BOREDDD to death! And today I was feeling so restless watching the epi, I was continuously moving in my seat and I couldnt even fast-forward properly as my net connection was bad and it was taking too much of time to buffer, so had to sit and watch the ENTIRE epi 🤢! GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago