Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: WintersBloom

I know what you are saying Jake about Kokila and her sanskar, or the moral upbringing i gave my children what exactly was that upbringing. But that remark about he not knowing about his future, his father and mother told him to keep quiet too, not only Kokila. It's how it is in the MM, Chirag, Kokila and Hetal rule the roost, Aham rails and get his way sometimes but even him bows down to Chirag Khaka sometimes.

Nice way of using the patar patar patar remark of Kokila's on our discussion. Rashi today didn't have any dialogue, what is it you noticed about her you want to discuss?

@nafisa... dear... i beg of you... don't bring him here... i am sure he'll find something to discuss about her, some imaginary emotion on Rashi's face... but you'll go mad when you know how smitten with Rashi this guy is....

well we were kind of going patar patar patar... but about everyone... if he joins, we will only patar patar patar about Rashi.... (no offense to you bro😉)
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dr.e n nafisaben, nice to meet you.. Now what i wanna say frm day 1, everybody is blaming my Rashi, but its Urmila who manipulates her just lyk she does with gopi. The difference is urmila love Rashi and hates Gopi.. So Rashi and gopi became the way they are.. Blame urmila here..
Its the same with Ahem, kokila brought him up lyk Robot.. Cynicism is not needed to do "big business", just smartness. Cynicism will in fact ruin everythn in the long run.. And i dont thnk kinjal got the same care frm kokila as Ahem got. So kinjal became spoilt brat! So blame kokila.. Take this urmila the conniving mother and kokila the controlling mother out of the picture and u will get ur GoHem and RaJi.. Atleast Raji.. Coz i thnk once urmila is out Rashi will change, but Ahem being Ahem will take tym to mend his ways.
PS :Diya.. Go to kitchen!
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Hey dr.e n nafisaben, nice to meet you.. Now what i wanna say frm day 1, everybody is blaming my Rashi, but its Urmila who manipulates her just lyk she does with gopi.
The difference is urmila love Rashi and hates Gopi.. So Rashi and gopi became the way they are.. Blame urmila here..
Diya - we do blame Urmila, for not keeping her nose in her own house, but does your so called educated Rashi have no brains to get out of that influence. She even scolded her mother and asked her(Urmi) to look into her(Urmi) own affairs when things were not going right for her(Rashi). But did you ever see Gopi raising her voice at her Mami, whatever she might have done... why don't you understand that Gopi is intelligent but not empowered, she is used to living under the thumb of oppressors unlike Rashi

Its the same with Ahem, kokila brought him up lyk Robot.. Cynicism is not needed to do "big business", just smartness. Cynicism will in fact ruin everythn in the long run.. And i dont thnk kinjal got the same care frm kokila as Ahem got. So kinjal became spoilt brat! So blame kokila.. Take this urmila the conniving mother and kokila the controlling mother out of the picture and u will get ur GoHem and RaJi.. Atleast Raji.. Coz i thnk once urmila is out Rashi will change, but Ahem being Ahem will take tym to mend his ways.
Diya - Here i agree
PS :Diya.. Go to kitchen!

why should i go to Kitchen when you would be cooking for your sister... ie me.... huh... go to kitchen bhai... i need my snack right now😡
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Dont blame education here.. There are lot of educated gals who cant fend for themself. On the other hand many uneducated ppl are smart.. Indian politics is an example. Urmila and kokila, both control their children. Gopi never raises her voice her creator (the cvs) wants her to be a real "gopi"
upasana.diya thumbnail

Dont blame education here.. There are lot of educated gals who cant fend for themself. On the other hand many uneducated ppl are smart.. Indian politics is an example. Urmila and kokila, both control their children. Gopi never raises her voice her creator (the cvs) wants her to be a real "gopi"

bro i was being sarcastic out there.... don't even for a second think its her education am blaming... what i meant was education gave her empowerment and she raised her voice against her mother's stupid kalakaris when things were not going her way before, so why not now, when she is knows her saasra is in trouble... might be stopping her mother from creating problems at this time would help Rashi more than anything else...
she will get the place if she only tries to get away from her mother's influence... but for that to happen her conscience should be awake as to "is what she doing right and proper"...
i think when that does happen she will change for better

PS. what about my snack
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
I made gruel for u.. Drop in anytime and i will serve u
upasana.diya thumbnail

I made gruel for u.. Drop in anytime and i will serve u

no thanks.... you drink my portion tooo.... bad bro
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Nafisa, Eesha, Diya and Jake

Excellent discussion!  Loving it.  

Carry on....

upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

@Nafisa, Eesha, Diya and Jake

Excellent discussion!  Loving it.  

Carry on....

Shelly Kaaki.. i hope you are not referring to the last 2 posts about gruel... Bro promised me a snack and he is just making gruel.... BRAT bro is so cruel
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just checked the meaning of the name Gopi it's female "Cow Herder". Though Jake you meant to say Doppy right? Although, today i stumbled onto a movie on Star Plus starring Abhishek and Priyanka called Drona where they met a Gopi and he was a keeper of secrets, as this Drona was a superhero/fantasy type movie most names and occupations usually have deep meanings in fantasy type flicks.

True, i think it's self confidence, and education can be street smartness even (observe and react to opportunities), how many people in the world are working fields they didn't study for, most people do degree's not relevant to their occupation later in life, it's always a laugh to ask people so what did you study and compare that to the current job and find out why they chose that academic qualification and how they stumbled into what they are doing now.