Oh Aham - what are we going to do with you!!!

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aham, since diwali how many  times have you seen Gopi tirelessly work and look after the family.  She is always thinking of others.

- Even when she was burned and in pain at diwali she quietly kept working into the wee hours of the night.
- During the whole Kinjal situation she took care of Kinjal, protected her from you.  
- After Koki collapsed she ran around making khichari for her, brought her arti and what not.
- you saw how she cared for Baa and recited the Gayatri mantra!

Even today she brought a solution for Kinjal so that the family will not be sad having to send Kinjal away.  Even though everyone on the forum would be super happy to see her go.  

Even after seeing all this, today you said that she doesn't care for the family?  What are you thinking?  Why are you so childish when it comes to poor Gopi?

Why????

PS you looked hot today!!
Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shelly Kaaki... are you planning another OS.... this has no post just title
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nothing is here shelly..........post again....
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz m dying to read ur OS..
ShellJA thumbnail
Sorry...fingers entered before I was ready.

Sorry Diya no OS!!
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahem should be lucky to have a wife like Gopi!! She is a very good wife. But she should learn how to write and read.
Edited by -DE- - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Sorry...fingers entered before I was ready.

Sorry Diya no OS!!

no probs Kaaki... your question is very right... its wasn't even from Diwali that she cared... it was since she was destined to come into MM... everytime we saw her tirelessly working to bring a smile on family members face and this is the thanks she gets...

she painted the temple all by herself with help from Jigar, when she found her maaji beating her head... could no one else think of the solution...

and koki is to blame too... she never corrects Ahem's misunderstandings about Gopi... i believe teej vrat day is an example...
ShellJA thumbnail
@you're right Diya.

It has been since the day she entered MM but since Diwali he has observed her doing this...before that he didn't pay much attention to her.
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

@you're right Diya.

It has been since the day she entered MM but since Diwali he has observed her doing this...before that he didn't pay much attention to her.

correct Kaaki... the only person who he pays 100% attention to is his mom and she could have put to right the prejudices Ahem had... but would she.... God... this mother-son duo will turn us into raving lunatics
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=upasana.diya

and koki is to blame too... she never corrects Ahem's misunderstandings about Gopi... i believe teej vrat day is an example...
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely Diya, Kokila most of the time will not correct misunderstandings to Aham about Gopi, maybe in the beginning (as mentioned on this forum already) she thought Gopi would be a threat if Aham loved her and cherished her, it would leave her (Kokila) in the cold, where as the power in the household would transfer from Mota Bhabi (Hetal) to next generation Mota Bhabi (Gopi). I remember a conversation she had with Aham in earlier episodes, i want you to work so hard and make so much money that when anyone see's me Kokila Modi they know who's mother i am. That episode aired just when Gopi withdrew her vows and Kokila told him she didn't want anything to distract him from working, you like to work my son.

Teej Vrat, Gopi followed the tradition and broke her fast with the image of Aham (speaking to Kanaji that my husband does not love me) as he insulted her on the phone, by telling her he will have to come to pretend to feed her as if he cares about her, she was insignificant to him. Kokila locked her in the storeroom, Gopi fainted, Mani (the servant) told Kokila everything, she told Gopi to eat and watched her eat too, she should have gone to her son to tell him what had actually occurred, but he was shouting, and walked away angrily. Kokila recognised his mind was set already, nothing she could say would bring him to appreciate Gopi at that time, Kokila perhaps is afraid if she pushe's Aham too much he will walk away from the family, as he threatened to when Gopi washed his laptop, he only came back under the compromise Kokila reached with Gopi to take back the vows of marriage. 

Another example is Kinjal stealing the Raksha Bhadhan jewellery gifts from Kokila's cupboard and hiding them, Kinjal accused Gopi as the thief, but Kokila listened to both Kinjal and Gopi and told Aham (he had started yelling at Gopi) no my daughter in law always speaks the truth, if she says she found the jewellery there she found them there, also she had noticed Kinjal's fingers with soil on them, Kokila had to balance my child being put on the spot in front of everyone as a thief or i speak to her privately, she spoke to her privately and tried to resolve the situation. So in that instance perhaps she could have also gone to tell Aham privately too, what had occurred, Kinjal stole the jewellery. But Aham's temper she was probably afraid of the ruckus he would raise in the house trying to find out why she stole the jewellery to begin with, but perhaps the fact she was dating Umang (Anita's brother) would have come out sooner, and shorten the KInjal track.

Aham's cynicism has led him to believe that they is nothing pure and innocent. Also his temper appears so quickly it's often difficult to speak to him when he has a bee in his bonnet. Recently Kinjal trying to tell him no need to go away she isn't pregnant, he was not ready to listen, Gopi explaining about Shagun 1000's same thing, him being a boss of a company has led him to push other's opinions back and force his through perhaps to convince clients perhaps why ever he does it only the CV's know the answer.
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: WintersBloom

Absolutely Diya, Kokila most of the time will not correct misunderstandings to Aham about Gopi, maybe in the beginning (as mentioned on this forum already) she thought Gopi would be a threat if Aham loved her and cherished her, it would leave her (Kokila) in the cold, where as the power in the household would transfer from Mota Bhabi (Hetal) to next generation Mota Bhabi (Gopi). I remember a conversation she had with Aham in earlier episodes, i want you to work so hard and make so much money that when anyone see's me Kokila Modi they know who's mother i am. That episode aired just when Gopi withdrew her vows and Kokila told him she didn't want anything to distract him from working, you like to work my son.

Teej Vrat, Gopi followed the tradition and broke her fast with the image of Aham (speaking to Kanaji that my husband does not love me) as he insulted her on the phone, by telling her he will have to come to pretend to feed her as if he cares about her, she was insignificant to him. Kokila locked her in the storeroom, Gopi fainted, Mani (the servant) told Kokila everything, she told Gopi to eat and watched her eat too, she should have gone to her son to tell him what had actually occurred, but he was shouting, and walked away angrily. Kokila recognised his mind was set already, nothing she could say would bring him to appreciate Gopi at that time, Kokila perhaps is afraid if she pushe's Aham too much he will walk away from the family, as he threatened to when Gopi washed his laptop, he only came back under the compromise Kokila reached with Gopi to take back the vows of marriage. 

Another example is Kinjal stealing the Raksha Bhadhan jewellery gifts from Kokila's cupboard and hiding them, Kinjal accused Gopi as the thief, but Kokila listened to both Kinjal and Gopi and told Aham (he had started yelling at Gopi) no my daughter in law always speaks the truth, if she says she found the jewellery there she found them there, also she had noticed Kinjal's fingers with soil on them, Kokila had to balance my child being put on the spot in front of everyone as a thief or i speak to her privately, she spoke to her privately and tried to resolve the situation. So in that instance perhaps she could have also gone to tell Aham privately too, what had occurred, Kinjal stole the jewellery. But Aham's temper she was probably afraid of the ruckus he would raise in the house trying to find out why she stole the jewellery to begin with, but perhaps the fact she was dating Umang (Anita's brother) would have come out sooner, and shorten the KInjal track.

Aham's cynicism has led him to believe that they is nothing pure and innocent. Also his temper appears so quickly it's often difficult to speak to him when he has a bee in his bonnet. Recently Kinjal trying to tell him no need to go away she isn't pregnant, he was not ready to listen, Gopi explaining about Shagun 1000's same thing, him being a boss of a company has led him to push other's opinions back and force his through perhaps to convince clients perhaps why ever he does it only the CV's know the answer.

i think you are right about Aham's bursting a nerve if Koki starts explaining things to him...

but what made him into a cynic...
he was the one who left his love....
his mom selected the bride and not the other way round
his kaka recognizes his (Aham's) contribution to company more than his(chirag) own child's

what is there for him to be cynical about... evrything has been going his way😕😔