Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea aur Onu bhi khush ... hum bhi 😍
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soaps1

New jonaki looked like a total vamp to me 🀒

agree wid u πŸ‘πŸΌ EVen I too felt she's vamp and vamp kind... she's kinda having sum plans in her mind.. the way she was starring at her sis..

she will try destroying Taani (She hates Taani frm the time Taani knows that she's in between Mouli/Robi).. Should wait and see what will Rit do when Robi and Jon try to torture Taani πŸ˜•

And her avtaar today was πŸ€”
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oye people mujhey aik bright idea aiya abhi 😍

Hum ritesh ko kidnap karney ki bajaey ... Onu Tani ko kidnap kar key kiun na switzerland bhijwa dien? Aik teer aur sab shikar 😍 Honeymoon is Onu's biggest wish ... itna tou kar hi saktey hien hum uskey liye 😍

Kia boltey? 🀣

i want taanu honeymoon shadi ho ya na ho 😍
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Yea aur Onu bhi khush ... hum bhi 😍

Wht about Taani ya?πŸ€” She wants to visit all the religious places na... Woh kahiin humare "kidnap cum honeymoon" plan ki rukawat na bann jaaye...
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

i want old jonaki back

Old or new.. Mujhe toh koi bhi chalegi.. Annu, this is the time to ask for TaAnu marriage, aur tu kahan old Jonaki lekar baith gayeeπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
was that new jonaki having a ramp walk today...πŸ€”...misunderstood the venue for the long gone cococola contest...😲...mauli the bride wore casuals and she..πŸ˜•...
and why was she outside..she is mauli's original sister naa,..πŸ˜•.another twist..jonaki is not mauli's original sis..πŸ€”πŸ€£
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Wht about Taani ya?πŸ€” She wants to visit all the religious places na... Woh kahiin humare "kidnap cum honeymoon" plan ki rukawat na bann jaaye...

nhi uski onu k samny nhi chaltiπŸ˜‰onu ko usy chup krwana ata hy in his own special style😍
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anuu2010

i want old jonaki back

kyaa din aaya hein..😲
i want NO jonakii back..πŸ˜•
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Maha-

i never cared about some ppl but now when they are mocking TL and celebrating i felt  like🀒 to be frank i was never a fan of heer i like her but m not a fan of her.but i love prem.
But i can tolerate if they dont show any crap twist in TL or dont bring any new girl for anurag koi nhi we will get our taanu next year.wasy bhe we regularly gets our taanu dose πŸ˜

Yea its funny how they hate every thing about TL and Onu and yet come here in our forum to celebrate thier victory just to rub it into us and then pretend all innocent as if they have always been biggest supporters of harshad 🀣 I was just laughing reading that thread yesterday ... did not even feel like replying 🀣🀣 As for us humari kismat mey yehi likha hey ... jab bhi things start to settle down a bit humarey liye koi dhamaka tyar hota hey πŸ₯± abhi aur pata nahi kitney hien ... and if they plan to bring a new girl for Onu in TL ... apney paoun pey kulhara marien gey ... because people get involved with characters and they love to see those chars and their story and jodi
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

was that new jonaki having a ramp walk today...πŸ€”...misunderstood the venue for the long gone cococola contest...😲...mauli the bride wore casuals and she..πŸ˜•...
and why was she outside..she is mauli's original sister naa,..πŸ˜•.another twist..jonaki is not mauli's original sis..πŸ€”πŸ€£

🀣🀣 Uski harkatein dekhkar toh bahut pehle se hee shak tha mujheπŸ˜†